Army Reserve 100% P&T (Medical Board Overview)

Hello all, just some background on myself. I've been in the Army Reserve for 6.5 years as a Heavy Equipment Operator with one deploymen. I have approximately 1.5 left on my 8 year contract, with NO plans to reenlist. I'm afraid that been rated by the VA at 100 P&T, I will be seen as medically unfit.

Based on my rating and my injuries listed, what do you guys think my fate will be? Again I'm seeking knowledge as I'm very new to this. Thanks in advance!

Following up my tour I received a 100% P&T rating for the following:
Right knee patellofemoral pain syndrome10%
Left knee patellofemoral pain syndrome10%
Obstructive sleep apnea50%
Left arm medial epicondylitis with impaired supination10%
left shoulder impingement syndrome with rotator cuff tendonitis20%
allergic rhinitis 10%
thoracolumbar strain 20%
Tinnitus 10%
Irritable Bowel Syndrome 30%
left arm medial epicondylitis with limitation of flexion10%
posttraumatic stress disorder with bruxism50%

Hello all, just some background on myself. I've been in the Army Reserve for 6.5 years as a Heavy Equipment Operator with one deploymen. I have approximately 1.5 left on my 8 year contract, with NO plans to reenlist. I'm afraid that been rated by the VA at 100 P&T, I will be seen as medically unfit.

Based on my rating and my injuries listed, what do you guys think my fate will be? Again I'm seeking knowledge as I'm very new to this. Thanks in advance!

Following up my tour I received a 100% P&T rating for the following:
Right knee patellofemoral pain syndrome10%
Left knee patellofemoral pain syndrome10%
Obstructive sleep apnea50%
Left arm medial epicondylitis with impaired supination10%
left shoulder impingement syndrome with rotator cuff tendonitis20%
allergic rhinitis 10%
thoracolumbar strain 20%
Tinnitus 10%
Irritable Bowel Syndrome 30%
left arm medial epicondylitis with limitation of flexion10%
posttraumatic stress disorder with bruxism50%
If you have not been put on a P3 profile, there is no reason justification to begin the MEB

Some of your ratings would not be considered unfitting by the military. Examples are Sleep Apnea, tinnitus, IBS, allergic rhinitis. Are you able to do you job?

Some of your ratings would not be considered unfitting by the military. Examples are Sleep Apnea, tinnitus, IBS, allergic rhinitis. Are you able to do you job?
Hello Chaplain, with the injuries to my left arm/ shoulder and the upper/lower back strain I am not able to do my job any longer.

Hello Chaplain, with the injuries to my left arm/ shoulder and the upper/lower back strain I am not able to do my job any longer.
Being in the Reserves, you are required to complete your annual PHA through LHI. If you made mention of your ailments, at some point you can have a Profile placed on you and may trigger the Medboard process.

Being in the Reserves, you are required to complete your annual PHA through LHI. If you made mention of your ailments, at some point you can have a Profile placed on you and may trigger the Medboard process.
Thanks for the info JRod, I'll have to look and see when my last PHA was. I ended up getting all the VA things taken care of following the end of deployment this past August. All of this is new to me. Just seeking some guidance.

How bad is your IBS? We have very similar claims, I recently got a proposed 100% combined rating, but I haven't seen the individual percentages yet.

Do they always put bruxism with PTSD or can it be a separate rating? I have a VA claim for PTSD but I never claimed bruxism but I was planning on it, I figured it would be separate claim not mental health.

Do they always put bruxism with PTSD or can it be a separate rating? I have a VA claim for PTSD but I never claimed bruxism but I was planning on it, I figured it would be separate claim not mental health.
I claimed Bruxism separately but ended up with it being secondary with PTSD. My VSO explained this as being a high probability of happening that way.

what came of this, was it just a symptom added to the MH DBQ/MH rating, or did they file it completey as a secondary rating (probably 0%) and put it UNDER MH?

what came of this, was it just a symptom added to the MH DBQ/MH rating, or did they file it completey as a secondary rating (probably 0%) and put it UNDER MH?
My bruxism was rated as secondary to MH and given its own rating of 10%