Jhartrum

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
I’m trying to figure out which Board I should send my Documentation to. I Served in the Active Army from 14 Jun 1999 - 18 Jun 2014 but was involuntary separated due to exceeding my RCP, I also Served in the Army Reserves from 19 Jun 2014 - 23 Nov 2018. My psychiatrist from Active Duty refused to put me in for an MEB for my PTSD stating I was ‘Fine and did not warrant an MEB’ even though I was non deployable and had several Medcat 3 & 4 Temp Profile’s (that they would just extend every couple of months) for the last yr I was in Service. My initial VA Rating was 90% (my PTSD alone was 70% - Combat Related) with an effective date of when I left Active Duty. I was recently 80% DOD Permanently Medically Retired from the Reserves with all of my MEB documentation stating it incurred while I was on Active Duty as a direct result of armed conflict. I was also awarded 100% P & T VA rating and just got my CRSC Pay approval letter for my 70% PTSD rating. To make matters more complicated I Received my 20 yr letter for Retirement right when my MEB was finally getting started. I would like to apply to have my Medical Retirement date & CRSC Pay backdated to the day I left Active Duty but I’m a little confused on which board I should send my request to. Any help is appreciated!

Jhartrum

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
I am also wondering if I should use a lawyer or try on my own at first. I am pretty sure I have all of the documentation I will need to make a valid claim........a ton of visit summaries with my psychiatrist (including MEDCAT profile dates and information, PTSD & Anxiety & Panic Disorder Diagnosis), buddy statements, all VA Claim decisions, all MEB Paperwork, CRSC approval letter and a ton of additional paperwork I’m including also.

data-matched-content-ui-type="image_stacked" data-matched-content-rows-num="3" data-matched-content-columns-num="1" data-ad-format="autorelaxed">