BCMR update post Adjudication phase and signature.

Ed2w1

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
Anyone have a clue what they do in this phase ? I am kind of nervous and anxious of what happened my Advisory opinion came back not in favor so I don’t have all the hope they went my way but any insight from those who have gone through this would be enlightening.

Your BCMR case is in our Post Adjudication phase where it is going through a review process and also for signature by the director. Once this has been finalized, we will mail you the final decision. Since we work cases in the order they are received and we do not know how many cases are ahead of yours, we cannot give you an estimated timeframe for the completion of this.

Thanks All

In your situation, I wouldn't be so pessimistic. As your history here suggests, you sent updates to the board after your unfavorable opinion that could swing things in your favor.

Best wishes.

Thanks Manmumar. I will keep the faith. I laid out a good case in my belief I am no lawyer but I gave it all I had a logical argument and factual evidence

@Ed2w1 , any update on your BCMR?

No nothing yet. I have a feeling really soon though it’s got me a bit jittery. I am approaching my 1 year mark in a few days and 4 months since the Advisory Opinion. So will see what happens.

I knew I had a feeling something was coming in. I am having a lot of anxiety right now I am not sure how I will handle the correspondence. I hope it is the outcome I am hoping for but I guess I will find out later wish me luck,prayers, anything of good at this point. Man I hope this is it I worked hard at this and presenting all my evidence.

Attachments

• 267B83B2-C189-4707-BE91-3A77D61BF541.jpeg
    267B83B2-C189-4707-BE91-3A77D61BF541.jpeg
    144.6 KB · Views: 62
I knew I had a feeling something was coming in. I am having a lot of anxiety right now I am not sure how I will handle the correspondence. I hope it is the outcome I am hoping for but I guess I will find out later wish me luck,prayers, anything of good at this point. Man I hope this is it I worked hard at this and presenting all my evidence.
Praying for a positive outcome for you.

They used the 3 year time limit against me didn’t consider any of my evidence and straight up used the advisory opinion as their only source of rejection.

They used the 3 year time limit against me didn’t consider any of my evidence and straight up used the advisory opinion as their only source of rejection.
oh wow. thank you for sharing. I hope for better days for you. stay strong!

That sucks man. You can do everything correct and still not have it come out your way. I am at a loss of words for what you should do next. I believe you can appeal, but with the effort you put into the first one, I doubt it would be worth the effort.

Your telling me I am looking Into NVLSP but will see. I don’t think I have much to stand on anymore they used their cheap ass bullshit rule. Even if I filed then I wouldn’t have had the evidence that I do now.

Your telling me I am looking Into NVLSP but will see. I don’t think I have much to stand on anymore they used their cheap ass bullshit rule. Even if I filed then I wouldn’t have had the evidence that I do now.
I’m sorry to hear their response. Are you eligible for the PDBR?

No unfortunately hope someone has any suggestions. At this point I am at a loss.

There is something called, "in the interest of justice" that allows BCMR to disregard time limits. Look for similar cases where you find that language. Submit an appeal.

I am going through NVLSP to see if I have anything more to stand on at this point I figure I put it in a lawyers hands.

I am going through NVLSP to see if I have anything more to stand on at this point I figure I put it in a lawyers hands.
Any updates to this? I am sitting in that post adjudication review phase right now. Case was on December 16th... They responded to my e-mail March 8th saying there were no updates. I was fortunate to have the advisory opinion go in my direction so I am hopeful...

NOV 16 2021 I got to the post adjudication, do any of you gentlemen have a rough idea on a time frame on that?

If you want to pursue an appeal at the federal court of claims they have a 6 year time limit.