Can anyone please help?

I have been reading some of these MEB/PEB timelines (USMC), and it seems most of these are being sent to PEB prior to receiving VA proposed ratings. My PEBLO told me he needs to wait for the VA ratings to send to the MEB for a decision? Is he correct in this statement? It seems like PEB is already in motion by the time VA ratings are received, not to send to the MEB. My MOL has stated referred to PEB since Jan 28th as well. Thanks in advance!

GWT

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
I’m not sure if it’s normal, but my package wasn’t sent to HQMC until the VA rating team was done with my proposed rating. It was within a day that VA.gov said my decision was made, then MOL said my case had been accepted by the PEB. I called my MSC and she gave me my proposed rating and explained that that rating went with my package to HQMC. She made it sound like the VA rating was required to be in the package, but I could be wrong. I’ve seen others with their packages being sent up and them getting a rating mid way through waiting to hear back on their unfit/fit result. I’d keep checking on VA.gov and MOL to try and see what happens first. Good luck.

davidluberti

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
Thank you, I've been checking every day. I know it takes a while but it's been" preparing for decision" since Feb 5th.

data-matched-content-ui-type="image_stacked" data-matched-content-rows-num="3" data-matched-content-columns-num="1" data-ad-format="autorelaxed">