Cannon AFB Timeline, Chances of MEB?

Will I get MEB'd

• Total voters

vburklow

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
So here is my conditions on my MEB
Chronic hip and back pain for a year preventing Full PT test. MRI's have been taken but no damage able to be documented. Chronic Hip Pain since 2014 and Back injury officially documented on FEB2016 because of on the job incident occurred sending me to the hospital. MRI has been done no skeletal or muscular damage indicated.

Moderate Sleep Apnea AUG 2016

Timeline
Nov 2015: Notified of Code 37 for Sleep Apnea according to PCM
FEB 2016: Contacted PEBLO office in regards to IRILO
March 2016: CC input letter sent to squadron suspense of 22MAR2016
04/06/2016: CC input letter not submitted because of my PCM's retirement and inability to contact for Question #5 regarding PCM's reccomendation for pushing for a full MEB.

INFO as I know it: I'm in contact with PEBLO office atleast 1-2 times a week about my progress.

Question: How qualifying am I for a unfit for duty? I work in a very physical job and worried about my personal safety due to how many injuries i have incurred from my work. I'd like to know if they would either re-class or preferrably full MEB me. That way I can choose my health and job pref. over what BIG BLUE may want.

Hey bro- get a hold of Kat and tell her that the suspense has passed and see what she says. I am at Cannon as well and it can be frustrating with the back and forth with the PCMs and CCs. It can be daunting to get this started but hang in there. I am headed to my C&Ps this morning and I'll try to keep you posted on timelines since you're stationed with me.

If I understand correctly your only referred condition is sleep apnea. If this is true I have not seen anyone recently found unfit for just this condition. It will just be annotated that you will need electricity available when deployed if you use a cpap. If your hip and back pain is truly a referred condition that changes things. Just because it is in your records will not make it a referred condition.

I have contacted the peblo and they said all those conditions were on my paperwork for the rilo I'll have to get info to see if it is a referred condition

UPDATE

07APR2016
: CC input letter submitted to PEBLO for referred conditions as follows; Moderate Sleep Apnea, Chronic Hip and Back Pain.

CC input letter was put as do not retain.

Update for you if you get sent to full MEB--- if/when you get sent to Amarillo VAMC for your C&Ps for the sleep apnea it is a TeleHealth area for a take home sleep study. I am currently awaiting the order from the NP for the sleep study to be delivered and all that for my home sleep study. This isn't something they do often for IDES people so be patient when you request it. I will update with timelines for the ordering process and results as well when I get them. Best of luck to you if the DAWG requests the full MEB.

Here is an update

I completed my c&p exams back in September and signed my 618 and my case was sent to Peb on 28sep

Fast forward to now i received no updates by Peb or my peblo

I called va and they received my package nov8

Proposed ratings completed nov18

I received my proposed ratings at 100% VA On 28nov

Now I am waiting for the Peb to be able to sign my 199

Patience is not my virtue ! Best of lack to anyone else going through ides.

Here is an update

I completed my c&p exams back in September and signed my 618 and my case was sent to Peb on 28sep

Fast forward to now i received no updates by Peb or my peblo

I called va and they received my package nov8

Proposed ratings completed nov18

I received my proposed ratings at 100% VA On 28nov

Now I am waiting for the Peb to be able to sign my 199

Patience is not my virtue ! Best of lack to anyone else going through ides.

Have you received you 199 yet

Anybody know the EFMP restrictions going to Cannon AFB. I have orders there and my son has asthma and I hear that you can’t go there because of the air quality. Thanks in advance.