Carson Timeline

Andy22

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
17 Jan - PCM initiated P3
22 Jan - Cdr signs profile
30 Jan - Recieved call and met with Med Board office, signed papers and notified I was being considered for Med Board
1 Feb - Med Board accepted; Met with PEBLO

Andy22

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
Figured I’d give an update:

30 Jan - Recieved call and met with Med Board office, signed papers and notified I was being considered for Med Board
4 Feb - Met with VA MSC
8-28 Feb - C&P Exams (5 total)
4 Mar - NARSUM ready for review
5 Mar - Met with MEB Lawyer (decided rebuttal)
12 Mar - Rebuttal sent

Andy22

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
Another update. Looks like I’m joining the line with the longest wait in waiting for ratings.

4 Feb - Met with VA MSC
12 Mar - Rebuttal sent
14 Mar - PEBLO recieved Memo stating the MEB docs not would change anything (eh, worth a shot right?)
18 Mar - Recieved “Unfit” Memo

oldtownroad

Registered Member
Another update. Looks like I’m joining the line with the longest wait in waiting for ratings.

4 Feb - Met with VA MSC
12 Mar - Rebuttal sent
14 Mar - PEBLO recieved Memo stating the MEB docs not would change anything (eh, worth a shot right?)
18 Mar - Recieved “Unfit” Memo
Did you actually receive a memo or did your PEBLO tell you that you were found unfit? Also, have you got your VA ratings back. I’m currently waiting on my VA ratings. I had to ask my PEBLO if I was found unfit, he confirmed yes. Never actually received a memo though.

Andy22

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
I did receive a memo. Every PEBLO is different, mine called me to inform me it was in then emailed it to me so I could get an early turn-in memo for CIF (I recommend this if you haven’t, your CO can produce the memo). Bottom line, there should be a memo with your PEBLO.

I’m still waiting on ratings. The VA just moved a sizeable chunk of active duty IDES “raters” to the veteran claims side. At least that’s what my PEBLO said. So the process went from just a couple weeks to possibly 3 months...

Mocool

Registered Member
Did you actually receive a memo or did your PEBLO tell you that you were found unfit? Also, have you got your VA ratings back. I’m currently waiting on my VA ratings. I had to ask my PEBLO if I was found unfit, he confirmed yes. Never actually received a memo though.
If you ask your PEBLO he/she should be able to give you a copy of the unfit memo. The PEB usually sends them a copy digitally

data-matched-content-ui-type="image_stacked" data-matched-content-rows-num="3" data-matched-content-columns-num="1" data-ad-format="autorelaxed">