CG MEB Timeline

tsj12bbm

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
I guess I should go ahead and post a timeline now that I'm accepting this is really happening.

APR 13 - Referred for MEB

APR 13 - 1st MEB Report

AUG 13 - 2nd MEB Report and signed NARSUM

tsj12bbm

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
Packet was check-in at IPEB on 11Sep13 and got finding back today 09Jan14, so just shy of 4 months from check-in to rating back.

ITOkie

Registered Member
Hey Tom,

Glad to hear you finally got word back from IPEB. I just signed my NARSUM the first of January, so I hope I hear it has been at least checked in around February. I'll let you know if I find something out.

tsj12bbm

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
Received Retirement Orders this week. They were written for retirement 20 working days later. This portion of the battle is almost complete. I'm looking at just over a week and a year since the Flight Doc started the MEB, they've really made some progress with the timeliness of the process.

tsj12bbm

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
Retired on TDRL at 60% on 09APR14
VA Claim was filed on 02FEB14 as BDD, still waiting for it to get corrected since it was improperly sent to my Regional Office as they "assumed it was another claim not dealing with IDES". Unbelievable, but they actually argued with me that I wasn't processed under the IDES.

data-matched-content-ui-type="image_stacked" data-matched-content-rows-num="3" data-matched-content-columns-num="1" data-ad-format="autorelaxed">