Claim status went missing

fyreborn

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
Hello, fellows
I have been waiting on my ratings for 50 days now. I have just checked my ebenfit and the whole claim status is missing like blank, not even in historical claim, it just shows
<You do not have any submitted claims> it was <evidence gathering> yestersay. Have no clue what is happening, Has any one had this happen ?
Much appreciated!!!!

12Mustang05

PEB Forum Regular Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
it maybe the site … I wouldn't panic just yet...when I logged on to mine it said it was unable to show claims so it just may be the site.

Last edited:

PEBMember2017

PEB Forum Regular Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
I've posted this before and will say it again - eBenefits is entirely unreliable and is being phased out. It is not even being meaningfully updated by anyone within VA.

You need to call the 1-800 number or track your claims/appeals in Vets.gov for more accurate information, or sign on with a rep such as a DAV or AMVETS, etc to better track your statuses and assist you.

fyreborn

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
I've posted this before and will say it again - eBenefits is entirely unreliable and is being phased out. It is not even being meaningfully updated by anyone within VA.

You need to call the 1-800 number or track your claims/appeals in Vets.gov for more accurate information, or sign on with a rep such as a DAV or AMVETS, etc to better track your statuses and assist you.
Thank you, It just backed to normal.

12Mustang05

PEB Forum Regular Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
yea mine went back normal the next day it happens sometimes , glad it worked out for you

data-matched-content-ui-type="image_stacked" data-matched-content-rows-num="3" data-matched-content-columns-num="1" data-ad-format="autorelaxed">