claims

wayne1976

Registered Member
i have filed several claims and on the last one just yesterday it showed complete and decision letter sent but my ebenefits still shows no rating and the letter generator says no on all

Usually means denied.

ya mine said the same thing. but oh well. ill fight it when i get out. im not worried about appealing it right now. i just want out.

i have filed several claims and on the last one just yesterday it showed complete and decision letter sent but my ebenefits still shows no rating and the letter generator says no on all
Welcome to the PEB Forum! :)

At this point besides awaiting receipt of the DoVA decision letter, I would suggest that you contact the DoVA either via the toll-free 1-800# and/or the "Chat with the VA" function upon login to eBenefits for an updated status of your DoVA disability claims.

As such, the DoVA representative may or may not provide a detailed explanation other than "decision letter sent" albeit it's worth a try at least in my experienced opinion. Take care!

Thus, I quite often comment that "possessing well-informed knowledge is truly a powerful equalizer!"

Best Wishes!

ya mine said the same thing. but oh well. ill fight it when i get out. im not worried about appealing it right now. i just want out.
Have you consulted with a VSO? They may be able to provide you some valuable input.

Reactions: 91B
Have you consulted with a VSO? They may be able to provide you some valuable input.
Not yet. It all happened friday evening. Also if i sign my 199 and agree with it if it was declined. Can i fight it when i get out? That's my main thing im just ready to get out. My leadership always make me do stuff to hurt myself(break profile) at work and during pt. Even though my profile says I cant. And it's messing with my anxiety and stressing me out like crazy.

You can file a claim with the VA, six months before you separate. This will document your contentions as service connected. You then will receive whatever percentage the VA assigns, 0-100%, the month after your last month on AD. However the checks arrives two months after the month in which you last performed AD.

You can, if warranted, then file with the BCMR for retirement. The BCMR is a 24+ month process.

yikes! i called them this mourning. they said they forwarded my stuff to the PEB for their ratings. and proposed ratings are complete and sent via us mail. does that mean i didn't get denied?