Clueless, need help.

badfish

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
Hello all! So I have a timeline (sort of) of everything so far but I need some clarification.
First, here's my "timeline"

12/11/2019- Psychiatrist helps fill out NARSUM
12/16/2019- PEBLO notified me about my code 37
12/18/2019- CC Reccomendation signed and submitted
1/10/2020- Case reviewed by AFPC, referred to IPEB
1/13/2020- will have a DES briefing with PEBLO

A few questions, why did my NARSUM get done so early? From a lot of other timelines it seems to be something done farther down the line. Also, what will the DES briefing be about? Last but not least, does this seem to be a fast moving case or is this how they always start out? Thanks in advance!

Are You AD Air Force or Air National Guard? Mine kinda went that way this last time and i'm an ANG member and our stuff goes to NGB/SG for fit/UNFIT decisions before going to the PEBLO...

Are You AD Air Force or Air National Guard? Mine kinda went that way this last time and i'm an ANG member and our stuff goes to NGB/SG for fit/UNFIT decisions before going to the PEBLO...
i’m AD

the way I have heard it explained on this forum is that there are basically two stages of the NARSUM. The first being done by your PCM listing your potentially unfitting condition just to get the ball rolling, then later they amend it to include the results from the C & P exams.

the way I have heard it explained on this forum is that there are basically two stages of the NARSUM. The first being done by your PCM listing your potentially unfitting condition just to get the ball rolling, then later they amend it to include the results from the C & P exams.
okay that makes sense. I still don't know what this DES briefing is about lol