COAD/COAR letter to army for acceptance to program

Yonnip, I know I'm a bit late to the party but I hope these can help. I'm in limbo myself pending approval of my retirement packet; while also awaiting scheduling of my NARSUM. (I'm at 24yrs TIS, but only 19yrs, 2mo AFS.) These were provided to me via my PEBLO
Do you mind if I post these documents to the resource tab? That way others can find them apart from a discussion thread?

Provis, please keep in mind that there is an updated version of the DA 4187 (Dec 2022) and also be integrated into the newest "good idea" which is the centralized automated HR database IPPS-A (Integrated Personnel and Pay System - Army)
Thanks! These resources can be removed and or updated if need be.

Provis, please keep in mind that there is an updated version of the DA 4187 (Dec 2022) and also be integrated into the newest "good idea" which is the centralized automated HR database IPPS-A (Integrated Personnel and Pay System - Army)
Also its crazy how quick things go obsolete. I got the DA 4187 in July of 2022. If you or anyone sees an outdated form please let a moderator know so that we can updated and keep the resources available up to date.