Code 37

Hello, currently stationed at a missile base and I’m security forces working at the missile sites. I was recently put on code 37... my question is will this prevent me from trip outs to the missile field? We go out for a week at a time up to 2.5 hours from base, if that matters at all. TIA
Waiting to hear back from PEBLO to ask all my questions to but in the mean time hoping for some insight.

YoungLarry

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
That really depends what your code 37 is for. If you are do not arm (Mental Health), then you will not as your medical teams goal is to get you better and keep you safe. If your code37 is something for something of a lesser degree, I don't believe so because you'd still be needed for the mission & you would still be able to arm up.

redpickledboots

Registered Member
That really depends what your code 37 is for. If you are do not arm (Mental Health), then you will not as your medical teams goal is to get you better and keep you safe. If your code37 is something for something of a lesser degree, I don't believe so because you'd still be needed for the mission & you would still be able to arm up.
Not for MH. Have been on ROD because of medication and arthritis issues with my fingers but could be returned to duty soon. However, the 37 says I can’t take leave without getting it approved so I was curious how my being gone 2 weeks every month would play into the whole process if I’m required to be local. I’m ok with either way but if it messes with my 4 days of leave next month but they are ok with me tripping out for 2 weeks a month I’ll be a bit irritated. Here’s to hoping for the best! I have no idea how strict they are with this stuff, or how quickly appointments are supposed to start happening.

YoungLarry

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
In that case, I would assume they would keep you on base an not in the field. In case of course for medical appointments and such. I'd say wait for the Peblo, they can offer clearest answer, your Squadrons mission will also be taken into account. As for leave, as long as you let them know in advance there will be no issues. Transparency is great in these scenarios.

data-matched-content-ui-type="image_stacked" data-matched-content-rows-num="3" data-matched-content-columns-num="1" data-ad-format="autorelaxed">