Confused where I am at

Armymamax3

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
So I was entered into the MEB process in February and then officially met with my PEBLO and had all the briefings in March. My PEBLO said he was forwarding my case to the VA 2 weeks ago. (I’m assuming to start the QTC appointments)

I’m confused tho because I have yet to meet with an MSC or fill out any paperwork regarding what I’m claiming.

Should I have done that already? Is that coming? My peblo isn’t much help.

Mocool

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
First you have to get that p3 profile from ides, then they have 7 days to see you (msc). It took me about a week before getting the profile and another for the msc. Once that happens it’ll go fast until rating..

Mocool

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
I have a P3 already? I’ve met with my PEBLO and everything
Don’t know if that was a question or statement, but usually once you officially meet the PEBLO and sign all the paperwork from them they have 7 days to submit to msc which in turn has 7 days to contact you. Hopefully you hear something before this weekend

VisiblyHealthyGlow

Registered Member
My PEBLO was pretty good at forecasting when I’d get the MSC call. It was about a week after I finished all of the “inprocessing” including the mandatory meetings and briefs. Once the form went in it was about a week before QTC started calling and I have had all 6 exams in 2 weeks.
26 Mar - p3 approved
16 Apt - last C&P exam

Ask your PEBLO for contact info for your MSC? Some are better than others, I hear.

Armymamax3

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
Yeah it’s been 16 days is why I’m confused lol. Good to know it’s supposed to be 7 tho. Not that I think it matters at this point. I called and left my peblo two messages today.

data-matched-content-ui-type="image_stacked" data-matched-content-rows-num="3" data-matched-content-columns-num="1" data-ad-format="autorelaxed">