Continuing Education With Voc Rehab

BCN59

PEB Forum Regular Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
Hi,

I'm in a bit of an odd situation in that I've just recently graduated with my master's degree while using Voc Rehab, but am hoping to continue to use Voc Rehab so that I can pursue a PhD at the same school (I would love to become a college professor).

Part of my concern is that I graduated in May, and I won't know whether I've been accepted to the PhD program until February. I'm worried that this extended limbo period will be deemed "unacceptable" or something, and I won't be able to continue to use Voc Rehab for further education. I'm also worried about the whole "employment" thing, and whether me taking any kind of paid work during this period would essentially disqualify me from continued Voc Rehab use.

Thank you in advance!

Hello,

I'm honestly not too sure, but I do have a question for you if you don't mind. I was actually denied Voc Rehab because "a bachelor's degree was enough for me to find a job". I'm getting my masters to become a therapists, obviously requires a graduate degree....did you run into similar issues when you applied for Voc Rehab?