CRSC 2022 Timeline

I just wanted to add, after reading this forum for help as a non-registered user, I decided to register.

I submitted my CRSC claim on 09/15/2022 and I just received the “Your CRSC claim has been received. iPerms release 2.6.0 Regression Testing” this morning, 09/19/2022.

I’m hoping that it isn’t an instant denial lol. I think I submitted a pretty strong case. I submitted my DD214, retirement orders, deployment orders, VA decision letter, PEB/NARSUM findings, and a few individual sheets from my medical records outlining some more proof. I’m primarily submitting mine for my 70% PTSD rating that is combat related, and my wrist that is just 10% but I tore some ligaments from a bunch of hard falls I had in Iraq.

I’ll update back once I find out more. I retired 07/29/2019. Maybe I’ll have my approved CRSC back within one week of applying.

Of note, I’m not sure if this did anything. But I did email HRC as soon as I submitted it, and they responded the same day saying they have now received it. Could be anecdotal but maybe that helped get it processed.
Good Luck!

I submitted my CRSC claim 8/17/2022 and was approved 8/31/2022

I just wanted to add, after reading this forum for help as a non-registered user, I decided to register.

I submitted my CRSC claim on 09/15/2022 and I just received the “Your CRSC claim has been received. iPerms release 2.6.0 Regression Testing” this morning, 09/19/2022.

I’m hoping that it isn’t an instant denial lol. I think I submitted a pretty strong case. I submitted my DD214, retirement orders, deployment orders, VA decision letter, PEB/NARSUM findings, and a few individual sheets from my medical records outlining some more proof. I’m primarily submitting mine for my 70% PTSD rating that is combat related, and my wrist that is just 10% but I tore some ligaments from a bunch of hard falls I had in Iraq.

I’ll update back once I find out more. I retired 07/29/2019. Maybe I’ll have my approved CRSC back within one week of applying.

Of note, I’m not sure if this did anything. But I did email HRC as soon as I submitted it, and they responded the same day saying they have now received it. Could be anecdotal but maybe that helped get it processed.
I received the email Wednesday but still nothing in my iPERMS.

I mailed my CRSC packet 19 Aug and got the “Your CRSC claim has been received. iPerms release 2.6.0 Regression Testing” email on 24 Aug. As of today nothing in iPerms. I never received the “may take 90 days” email mentioned by some as the first email they received.

Oh wow. I guess I’ll stop obsessively refreshing IPERMS then lol.

This just means the packet got uploaded into IPERMS. It's not visible... There's no adjudication, yet. You will get another notification when the letter is populated. If you call HRC customer service, the date that you receive the IPERMS email is the date that according to them is when the CRSC board officially received your packet. I got an IPERMS email on Aug 5, and HRC customer service stated that's when my packet was uploaded into the system.

This just means the packet got uploaded into IPERMS. It's not visible... There's no adjudication, yet. You will get another notification when the letter is populated. If you call HRC customer service, the date that you receive the IPERMS email is the date that according to them is when the CRSC board officially received your packet. I got an IPERMS email on Aug 5, and HRC customer service stated that's when my packet was uploaded into the system.
Good info. Thanks.

Hey everyone just giving you a timeline of my CRSC I sent in my CRSC packet on July 15th they received it on the 21st. iPERMS updated on the 24th of August, First CRSC payment will be on 10/1/2022 (9/30 since it falls on the weekend. The backpay will be a while since they have to backpay me from Oct 1, 2012. I will update you all once backpay has been received

I applied in Jan, got an email saying they acknowledged receipt. June, nothing, so I followed up, they were not tracking, so I re-submitted. Aug decision letter, Sept updated CRSC in DFAS. NAVY CRSC Board.

Hey everyone just giving you a timeline of my CRSC I sent in my CRSC packet on July 15th they received it on the 21st. iPERMS updated on the 24th of August, First CRSC payment will be on 10/1/2022 (9/30 since it falls on the weekend. The backpay will be a while since they have to backpay me from Oct 1, 2012. I will update you all once backpay has been received
Thank you for offering an update on your backpay. I am interested in learning how they treat the period that is outside the old “Six year barring law.”

Ron

I am in your same boat. I was approved August 31st. First CRSC payment is 10/1 (9/30 since it falls on a weekend) We will probably be waiting a while for our backpay. They have to backpay me to July 2018.

I am in your same boat. I was approved August 31st. First CRSC payment is 10/1 (9/30 since it falls on a weekend) We will probably be waiting a while for our backpay. They have to backpay me to July 2018.
I still haven’t received anything, I guess that whole 2.6.0 iperms regression email is jank lol. Submitted 9/16, hope I follow in the footsteps of some of the guys here and hear back around a month!

That back pay is going to pay off the rest of my bad debt, and boost the credit like 75 points lol.

Thank you for offering an update on your backpay. I am interested in learning how they treat the period that is outside the old “Six year barring law.”

Ron
Still waiting... I found out that my audit was never started for my backpay and the only way to trigger the audit was to send a fax to 18004696559 to request one and then after that they have 30 days to respond to you. This has been a nightmare for me

Hello, I applied for CRSC last month and received an email that stated " iPerms release 2.6.0 Regression Testing". Does this mean I have to get a test done in other to get approved?

Hello, I applied for CRSC last month and received an email that stated " iPerms release 2.6.0 Regression Testing". Does this mean I have to get a test done in other to get approved?
There is no test for CRSC.

OPINION: The iPerms is being tested. However, some have said that it means your application has been uploaded.
Others: “So if you get that email you’re probably going to have your stuff populate in iperms in a few days.”

Ron

Last edited: