CRSC back pay and DFAS

Yes my payment for November they sent to a closed USAA account because it didn’t change in the system and they can’t stop it they said. Well it came back to DFAS as a closed account on the 6th of November. They said it will resend in 30 days (6 Dec) to my correct account.
Got it...I understood your previous remarks. I added some comments, somewhat out of habit, because when attempting to solve a payment problem, veterans often refer to a payment made on the first as the payment for that month. As you know, a payment made on the first of a month (regular cycle) is for the preceding month (e.g., a payment on 1 December is for 1-30 November). Of course, if the first is on a weekend or holiday, the payment is made the business day that precedes the first of the month.

That distinction becomes even more important when missing a check as has been your experience. Sounds like your problem with a missing payment will soon be resolved.

Retro CRSC remains a moving target and payment for such is difficult to predict.

Good luck,
Ron

Ahhhhhhhhhhh. I gotcha now. 13B through and through right here lol. All muscle no brain. Thanks for the help.

Ahhhhhhhhhhh. I gotcha now. 13B through and through right here lol. All muscle no brain. Thanks for the help.
I don't think any MOS (or those having it) has more intelligent people than others.

My first tour in the Army was at Ft Sill, OK 1966-1968 and both my finance officers were branch transfers from the Artillery after being wounded in Vietnam. Both had been awarded the Silver Star. Both were also brilliant.

While attending the USASMA at Biggs Field in 1987, it seemed most of the other students were from the combat arms. I respected them all.

Take care,
Ron

Was approved for CRSC in early April and was told the wait time for back pay was 90-120 days. I am rapidly approaching, if not passing, 120 days and have received nothing. Every single time I call DFAS about it I have to wait OVER an hour and either get hung up on by the system or just hang up in anger. Are there any tricks or shut cuts with DFAS on the phone or am I stuck?
I had great success using Ask DEFAS they call it a ticket but just emails back and forth. They helped a lot with VA waiver situation. My journey started 3/6/19 with first payment 12/01/19. Still waiting for back payments. Good luck.