DAWG REFERRAL

DannyAge

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
Hello everyone I need your expertise on this matter please. My PCM just referred me to DAWG. I have only been on AF profile since June of this year and my DOS is May 2020. Will DAWG require i stay on their list for 12 months or more before they initiate MEB(which will effectively be past my DOS) or they can initiate the process sooner. My PCM maintains opting for a surgical procedure(which has been advised by Neurosurgeon and orthopedics) could potentially trigger an earlier MEB initiation. Whats your take on this and what do you advise I do? Thank you.

scttggry

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
It really depends on the condition in question. Some things are automatically referred others depend on the effect it has on your rank/office/duty. In my situation, pituitary tumor, it was an automatic IRILO. To my knowledge it was deemed return to duty by the DAWG and I’m awaiting review and final disposition by HQ AFRC. (Not a typo, I’m Active Guard Reserve). To my understanding all tumors get auto IRILO’d.

Don’t take my words as gospel, just what I’ve experienced thus far.

data-matched-content-ui-type="image_stacked" data-matched-content-rows-num="3" data-matched-content-columns-num="1" data-ad-format="autorelaxed">