December Air force IPEB Packages

My Peblo just called...Results are in wish me luck!!! Gonna go get them in a half hour...

Gingaly = 29 Dec 2009??????

WOW! I'm elated! the 1st December package....the end of December at that. I wonder how you got process so quickly. Were you "wounded warrior"? Please let us know the results. I have my finders crossed for you.

I hope mine is soon to follow. ...Congrats to Gingaly and Good Luck to my fellow December packages!! not much longer now!

My friend just called AFPC for me and mine will be 2-3 more weeks. Hopefully, those of you ahead of us 29 Dec folks will start getting some results within that time.

Alright all, sorry for the confusion but my package was actually submitted earlier than I originally thought it was actually submitted the 7th. Sorry again. As for the results I only received 10%, but thats ok by me as I was planning on getting out anyway. I did find a tidbit of useful info for this board from my PEBLO though. She said that once the packages arrive at AFPC they get sorted by SSN's so if you get someone that goes through packages quicker then others you will be golden. I guess my PEBLO said she still has a package from august she's waiting on. So hopefully this helps a little. Good luck to everyone on here thats still awaiting results wish you all the best, and remember there is a light at the end!

Congrats, Gingaly. Way to go. you deserve it just as much as everyone else here for their persistance without falter. Good luck.

What a slow day on the December board! After the excitement of Monday's return I thought we would be on a roll...LOL. After I found out it might only be 2-3 weeks before I get my results, I decided to go on leave for 2 weeks and then I go TDY to Orlando the week after that (PEBLO approved). I really just can't stand to be at work any more, I think this will be a good mental health break.

Hang in there December folks, it will all be over soon!

Sharifa

Hi all, my package was sent to the board from med standards on 17 Dec 09 and surprisingly enough have not heard a peep. All this and I got caught in the comm transformation, threw me in a job with and said yeah do this and oh everyone but you is going to get trained lol. Thanks to all this I got to go on med's for anxiety.

Hi all, my package was sent to the board from med standards on 17 Dec 09 and surprisingly enough have not heard a peep. All this and I got caught in the comm transformation, threw me in a job with and said yeah do this and oh everyone but you is going to get trained lol. Thanks to all this I got to go on med's for anxiety.

Manatee,
I added you to the 1st post. Please keep us updated.

DEC 17th???? OOOOOOOHHHHHH boy, I'm getting excited!

Come on December packages! Almost there. I think I can, I think I can...

I got my results today!

Now for the lawyers...

Congratz Manatee......I like your style, you didn't stick around on the Time-Line forum for very long. What was it 1day?! I hope you get what you are looking for. Your time-line is as follows:

From and including: Thursday, December 17, 2009
To and including: Thursday, April 8, 2010
It is 113 days from the start date to the end date, end date included
Or 3 months, 23 days including the end date

Congrats, manatee. Your visit around here was brief. Like I said before, you, just like each and everyone of the members here, deserve it. Go out and enjoy!

Congrats!!! It's sorta like hitting the lottery huh? I sure hope you got what you wanted bro!

Dammmmmn.......What's up w/December? Let's get this over with!

Agreed Abyss... nothing like standing on deck and watching the rest of the guys in front of you strike out.

I wish this would hurry up!!! I got stuff to do, ya know... lol

Our PEBLO called today. This is the latest...
My husband was found unfit by the board in TX and his package is currently at the VA in Maryland, awaiting a rating. She said it would probably be early May before we get it back from them.
So, we know for a fact that he's been found unfit, but we pretty much knew that was going to happen. We're just waiting to get his rating.

Congrats 4cords... I'm very jealous now, as I've heard NOTHING, and your husbands package was submitted after mine.

I wonder if I'll hear anything anytime soon... :confused:

Is it normal for the VA to rate the packages? I thought it was a one-stop shop? I hope I haven't been wrong all these months...

Oh I am getting really excited now...his was the 29th too! Is he a wounded warrior or pilot program person? That is the only reason I can think that he is getting a VA rating too. The rest of us have to apply.