Denied Leave??

sisco

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
I was wondering if anyone waiting for IPEB results has ever been denied leave? I have taken leave numerous times before during the same situation, but for some reason, when i informed my PEBLO this morning about my upcoming leave dates, she said she would have to send in the request to AFPC. Now I am starting to worry that my leave will get denied!!

gunny995

PEB Forum Regular Member
PEB Forum Veteran
I have not been denied leave; however, I did pass a request by my PEBLO as directed and I was told that it would not be advised do to the IPEB process and the fact that the PEB may need info from me at any time. I hope that helps.

sisco

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
Usually I would just let my PEBLO know I was going to be on leave and give them my cellphone number just in case I needed to come in for anything. This is the first time they mentioned anything about sending a request to AFPC... just a little nervous. Thanks for the reply!

gunny995

PEB Forum Regular Member
PEB Forum Veteran
I understand. This could mean that they know an answer is forthcoming. What results are you hoping for?

sisco

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
My package was sent out on Dec 14th for migraines and a blood clot in my leg, im hoping for the 30% rating. Im expecting my results to come back sometime in the next 2 weeks...crossing my fingers.

greenne

PEB Forum Regular Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
Don't worry...

Anytime you are on a "code 37" profile (i.e. in the MEB/PEB process) you have to just let your PEBLO know your leave plans. This is suppossedly so AFPC can get ahold of you in case they need further info or something. I guess now is not the time to plan a 2wk vacation to Tibet where you will be unreachable! I guess technically AFPC could deny leave (it's in the MEB regs somewhere), but I think it is just to keep in contact with you.

Just one of the quirks of your life being put on hold.....waiting for an MEB/PEB.

Nate

sisco

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
>sigh of relief< Leave has been approved. Since the beginning of my MEB process, I have seen five different PEBLO's...seems like my current one is actually following the rules by getting approval from AFPC.

data-matched-content-ui-type="image_stacked" data-matched-content-rows-num="3" data-matched-content-columns-num="1" data-ad-format="autorelaxed">