Does this mean i was found unfit?

OKC 35

Registered Member
So i’ve been trying to contact my peblo all week and haven’t been able to get ahold of him. Checked va.gov and saw that it was updated with this, but have no idea. My narsum was signed and sent up august 30th. Can someone help?

Attachments

• C0B231B8-C03C-4A93-AD12-318C3BC7A75C.png
    C0B231B8-C03C-4A93-AD12-318C3BC7A75C.png
    491.5 KB · Views: 92
I would say you was found unfit, hopefully that is what you wanted. They don’t send anything to the VA if you are fit for duty.

So i’ve been trying to contact my peblo all week and haven’t been able to get ahold of him. Checked va.gov and saw that it was updated with this, but have no idea. My narsum was signed and sent up august 30th. Can someone help?

my husband got the same message and he was found FIT, weird. [this was over a year ago]

It could be either or... I would say unfit as most cases are found unfit.

my husband got the same message and he was found FIT, weird. [this was over a year ago]
oh man i still haven’t been able to get in contact with my peblo, so now i’m in serious doubt considering i was wanted to be found unfit. this wait of knowing in or out really sucks

oh man i still haven’t been able to get in contact with my peblo, so now i’m in serious doubt considering i was wanted to be found unfit. this wait of knowing in or out really sucks
Keep your head up! Most people are found UNFIT.