Express Scripts Issue's Fexofinidene (allegria) -All Vet's Retirees Out There-Question?????

Thanks, mxrider, but not really issue talking about here! Oddly, since I fought (with a lot of assistance), and was medically retired- I have had nothing but issues Express Scripts and whole host other things never had issues with in my entire before! And that is saying quite a bit, has had issues, never had before, prior med-retirement, and being "tossed" into US DVA System!

Oddly, appears other's- whom "assisted" me have in some cases "encountered" tremendous issues they had never had before as well.....

Think, a whole host of things the US DVA and Federal Government need to "investigate" and fix accordingly.....

Once again thanks mxrider.....

MXRider-ALL- thanks reply, but just found out IAW a Express Script's Supervisor Kathy, yesterday, at Phone Number 1-877-363-1303 a few "New Things," supposedly and am curious if anyone else here can in fact verify as I am "highly-confused":

1) IAW Kathy (supposedly originally from somewhere Caribbean as had ask due very heavy accent) Express Script's is divided into Express Script's "Tricare" and Express Scripts "Commercial" and supposedly these last few years I had not been being "transferred" via "operator's/agent's" to Express Script's "Tricare???" Does anyone know if this is in fact true- two or more different "division's" of Express Scripts??????

2) Once again Kathy, even though supervisor Express Scripts "TRICARE?", could not authorize me new shipment medication, because bottle arrived in USPS packaging with no exterior nor interior seal on bottle!!! Furthermore, asked if receiving "generic, or "company brad?" I responded that sometimes recieve bottles' that when peel off label it has "manufacturer label underneath, but why matter? Response- some "original manufacturer" bottles they ship with seals, other's are too small so add more but do not seal--- does this make any sense to anyone else??????

3) Apparently, IAW Kathy, and a pharmacist I had to speak with (a Sevia(???)) there is in fact a way to send "mailed documents" to Express Script's "Tricare," which I had previously been told by a Express Script's "Commercial????" Supervisor that the US Postal Service, Fax Machine, etc... were in fact not secure means of "data-transmission" and therefore no way for me to mail nor fax in the 17 (+/-) Chemicals, some of which utilized in "medication" manufacturing process, to Express Script's and had to give verbally over cell-phone to Pharmacist's that were supposed follow-up with me but never did,- does this sound correct to anyone??? Furthermore, Pharmacist Sevia(??), yesterday, even thought my email on record, could not email me the address to "mail" anything into Express Script's- does this sound correct anyone....???????

Well as we were taught in Iraq for "COIN" a picture is worth a Thousand words so please see below shipment, of countless, unsecured (exterior and interior) medication bottle:

Presentation1_001.jpg

The above picture of news papwr article is from web-address: : http://gulfcoastnewstoday.com/baldwin-times/stories/the-truth-is-out-there-baldwin-county,62694 -Article in
“The Baldwin Times” Article- “The Truth Is Out There Baldwin County” Posted Thursday, May 24, 2018 3:03 pm By Cliff McCollum (email:[email protected])

Also see same article at the above web-address above (http://gulfcoastnewstoday.com/baldwin-times/stories/the-truth-is-out-there-baldwin-county,62694) images below:

The Baldwin Times Article- The Truth Is Out There Baldwin County_ Posted Thursday, May 24, 201...jpg

The Baldwin Times Article- The Truth Is Out There Baldwin County_ Posted Thursday, May 24, 201...jpg

Thanks
ALL- and any "erudite" responses would be much more than welcome, as I am beyond "confused" at this point and perhaps need a "tin-foil hat" myself (LOL).....

MXRider-ALL, my apologies if saw part this post/thread yesterday, as I continually have computer issues never had anywhere before in US or World at large, and oddly there have been numerous Power “outages-spikes” and ISP “issues” region US I live! (Oddly, veteran I know has had several of their doctor’s office’s computers affected by this. PER US Army EBO- if an “entity” wants to generate “massive” data loss or “excuse” erase massive amounts of data all at once, all this said “entity” would have to do is in fact create these issues on large scale all at once or over time!?!?)

MXRider, I am in fact trying to take your advice, and get the issue with “unsecured” medication bottles Express Script’s “Tricare/ Commercial(??)” taken care of by filling local pharmacy but will sadly have to pay the “co-pay” but worth it for personal “security!” Should not be this way. But apparently what one must do. Sadly, I believe both the present and past US Administration’s have tried to make things better for US Combat Veteran’s and veterans in general- our US “human resource” “national treasure” for all knowledge, etc.. they ALL “collectively” contain on numerous issues, and their contributions to US Society, at large, from the US Revolutionary War to the present never-ending “conflicts!”!
Sadly, I am yet again left more confused by Express Scripts, and perhaps there are those highly knowledgeable this web site who can clarify….

I called Express Scripts, yet again, and spoke phone “operator-agent” at Express Scripts, Sean. Sean, told me he, himself, utilizes Express Scripts and personally had no issue’s receiving “unsecured both inside and outside” medication bottles, and that he had never heard of an “Express Scripts Commercial”- humph??? Sean transferred me to a “pharmacist” by name of Deborah, and Deborah gave me “same old song and dance” as previous pharmacist Sevia(sp?)!!!!!

Ergo MXRider, despite not wishing to, am simply following your advice as at some point the “deep-state” of things just does not warrant the “frustration” and rise in “blood-pressure!”
Oddly, I did some Internet research on this topic, and despite not being able to find “exact” US Government regulation’s on “shipping” of medication below is some of what I did find, those much smarter than myself might find interesting regarding this issue:

https://mederxonline.com/category/p...les-and-regulations-for-physician-dispensing/ - “Category Archives: Rules and Regulations” By Mederxonline | Physician Dispensing Articles, Rules and Regulations | No Comments

http://www.rxscan.com/documents/contentdocuments/document_23_5_28.pdf - “Overview of the Regulations and Recommendations made by various organizations and state licensing boards concerning the handling of Drug Samples by physician offices and clinics” (See attached file “document_23_5_28” downloaded this web-address 09 JUN 2018)

https://www.fda.gov/Drugs/GuidanceComplianceRegulatoryInformation/ - “Guidance, Compliance, & Regulatory Information” From US FDA Website

https://www.fda.gov/Drugs/GuidanceComplianceRegulatoryInformation/ucm252671.htm - “Drug Compliance Programs” From US FDA Website

https://www.fda.gov/downloads/ICECI/ComplianceManuals/ComplianceProgramManual/UCM125411.pdf - “SUBJECT: DRUG REPACKAGERS AND RELABELER” (See attached file “Drug Repack-Relabel CPGM 7356 002B_ORA_LAO-NM 9-10-15 Final” from this link accessed 09 JUN 2018)

http://academy.gmp-compliance.org/guidemgr/files/1-1-1.PDF - “21 Code of Federal Regulations Parts 210 and 211” by U.S. Food And Drug Administration Center for Drug Evaluation and Research (See file “1-1-1” downloaded this web address 09 JUN 2018)

For those interested the below is excerpt from http://academy.gmp-compliance.org/guidemgr/files/1-1-1.PDF - “21 Code of Federal Regulations Parts 210 and 211

Ҥ 211.132 Tamper-resistant packaging requirements for over-the-counter (OTC) human drug products.
(a) General. The Food and Drug Administration has the authority under the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act (the act) to establish a uniform national requirement for tamper-resistant packaging of OTC drug products that will improve the security of OTC drug packaging and help assure the safety and effectiveness of OTC drug products. An OTC drug product (except a dermatological, dentifrice, insulin, or throat lozenge product) for retail sale that is not packaged in a tamper-resistant package or that is not properly labeled under this section is adulterated under section 501 of the act or misbranded under section 502 of the act, or both.
(b) Requirement for tamper-resistant package. Each manufacturer and packer who packages an OTC drug product (except a dermatological, dentifrice, insulin, or throat lozenge product) for retail sale shall package the product in a tamper-resistant package, if this product is accessible to the public while held for sale. A tamper-resistant package is one having one or more indicators or barriers to entry which, if breached or missing, can reasonably be expected to provide visible evidence to consumers that tampering has occurred. To reduce the likelihood of successful tampering and to increase the likelihood that consumers will discover if a product has been tampered with, the package is required to be distinctive by design (e.g., an aerosol product container) or by the use of one or more indicators or barriers to entry that employ an identifying characteristic (e.g., a pattern, name, registered trademark, logo, or picture). For purposes of this section, the term "distinctive by design ''means the packaging cannot be duplicated with commonly available materials or through commonly available processes. For purposes of this section, the term "aerosol product'' means a product which depends upon the power of a liquified or compressed gas to expel the contents from the container. A tamper-resistant package may involve an immediate-container and closure system or secondary- container or carton system or any combination of systems intended to provide a visual indication of package integrity. The tamper- resistant feature shall be designed to and shall remain intact when handled in a reasonable manner during manufacture, distribution, and retail display.”

Well seeing as this all I could find, I wonder why, if perhaps “more restrictive’ on OTC Medication “packaging security” why the same or more “restrictive regulations” apply to those medication being shipped by Express Scripts and the US DVA! As IAW pharmacist Deborah, the USPS packing alone “is” the “security” seal…. humph...??????
Finally think I owe an explanation as to leaving off last thread above with “LOL”! I did this, but once again tried to explain but could not “computer issues” as I would not personally wear a “tin-foil” hat and think it is not in fact “appropriate” humor to “joke” about those veterans and “civilians” whom possibly do….!!! Furthermore, they are now making “Dirty EMF” clothing and hat’s, etc.. to shield one from these adverse effects! Anyway others can be the judge about this see: http://gulfcoastnewstoday.com/stories/gulf-coast-media-newspapers-win-7-alabama-press-awards,62809 accessed 09 JUN 2018 and below images copied from this web-address-

Article Gulf Coast Media newspapers win 7 Alabama Press awards Posted Tuesday, May 29, 2018 12...jpg

Article Gulf Coast Media newspapers win 7 Alabama Press awards Posted Tuesday, May 29, 2018 12...jpg

(If anyone has questions regarding “humor” in article “The Truth is out there, Baldwin County” at web-address: http://gulfcoastnewstoday.com/baldwin-times/stories/the-truth-is-out-there-baldwin-county,62694 accessed 09 JUN 2018 and mentioned in previous post/tread they can contact author Cliff McCollum at email: [email protected] )

Also, per Jason Perry thread- titled “Continuing In The Same Branch” (not contradicting anything simply utilizing title) I think a lot of folks in US General Public at Large forget that one can still serve their country in other capacities or even “wounded warriors” in military in “other capacity” within military, without serving in the US Military and have “disabilities” that are fully accommodated for in those other “capacities” …. I think the YouTube video from movie “300” kind of explains this- see YouTube video “The Art of No Compromises” courtesy YouTube Video at web-address:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwK3VkbxLLU

One will note King “Leonidas” lets’ this individual down with both “courtesy and respect” and more importantly fully explains to them “WHY” and that there are many other useful things they can in fact do in support of the “300!” or in support of “SPARTA!”

MXRider-ALL- hope this helps, and hopefully someone can assist myself in making “heads or tails” of the confusion Express Scripts has in fact added recently to this issue of “unsecure medication bottles”- perhaps…?????

Or perhaps it is just as per the band “Dead or Alive” sings “You Spin Me right Round” at YouTube video “Dead Or Alive - You Spin Me Round (Like a Record) (Official Video)” courtesy YouTube and YouTube video web-address:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PGNiXGX2nLU

Thanks, ALL-and hopefully get a very “erudite” response some of folks much more “educated” in these things than myself as am simply very confused!

Attachments

• Article Gulf Coast Media newspapers win 7 Alabama Press awards Posted Tuesday, May 29, 2018 12...jpg
    274.7 KB · Views: 1
  • 1-1-1.PDF
    151.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Drug Repack-Relabel CPGM 7356 002B_ORA_LAO-NM 9-10-15 Final.pdf
    170.1 KB · Views: 0
  • document_23_5_28.pdf
    103.2 KB · Views: 0
MXRider-All- thought would follow up from above Thread/Post (see below from above post all in [] below line):

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

[MXRider, I am in fact trying to take your advice, and get the issue with “unsecured” medication bottles Express Script’s “Tricare/ Commercial(??)” taken care of by filling local pharmacy but will sadly have to pay the “co-pay” but worth it for personal “security!” Should not be this way. But apparently what one must do. Sadly, I believe both the present and past US Administration’s have tried to make things better for US Combat Veteran’s and veterans in general- our US “human resource” “national treasure” for all knowledge, etc.. they ALL “collectively” contain on numerous issues, and their contributions to US Society, at large, from the US Revolutionary War to the present never-ending “conflicts!”!
Sadly, I am yet again left more confused by Express Scripts, and perhaps there are those highly knowledgeable this web site who can clarify….
For those interested the below is excerpt from http://academy.gmp-compliance.org/guidemgr/files/1-1-1.PDF - “21 Code of Federal Regulations Parts 210 and 211

Ҥ 211.132 Tamper-resistant packaging requirements for over-the-counter (OTC) human drug products.
(a) General. The Food and Drug Administration has the authority under the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act (the act) to establish a uniform national requirement for tamper-resistant packaging of OTC drug products that will improve the security of OTC drug packaging and help assure the safety and effectiveness of OTC drug products. An OTC drug product (except a dermatological, dentifrice, insulin, or throat lozenge product) for retail sale that is not packaged in a tamper-resistant package or that is not properly labeled under this section is adulterated under section 501 of the act or misbranded under section 502 of the act, or both.
(b) Requirement for tamper-resistant package. Each manufacturer and packer who packages an OTC drug product (except a dermatological, dentifrice, insulin, or throat lozenge product) for retail sale shall package the product in a tamper-resistant package, if this product is accessible to the public while held for sale. A tamper-resistant package is one having one or more indicators or barriers to entry which, if breached or missing, can reasonably be expected to provide visible evidence to consumers that tampering has occurred. To reduce the likelihood of successful tampering and to increase the likelihood that consumers will discover if a product has been tampered with, the package is required to be distinctive by design (e.g., an aerosol product container) or by the use of one or more indicators or barriers to entry that employ an identifying characteristic (e.g., a pattern, name, registered trademark, logo, or picture). For purposes of this section, the term "distinctive by design ''means the packaging cannot be duplicated with commonly available materials or through commonly available processes. For purposes of this section, the term "aerosol product'' means a product which depends upon the power of a liquified or compressed gas to expel the contents from the container. A tamper-resistant package may involve an immediate-container and closure system or secondary- container or carton system or any combination of systems intended to provide a visual indication of package integrity. The tamper- resistant feature shall be designed to and shall remain intact when handled in a reasonable manner during manufacture, distribution, and retail display.”

Well seeing as this all I could find, I wonder why, if perhaps “more restrictive’ on OTC Medication “packaging security” why the same or more “restrictive regulations” apply to those medication being shipped by Express Scripts and the US DVA! As IAW pharmacist Deborah, the USPS packing alone “is” the “security” seal…. humph...??????]
_________________________________________________________________________________
MIXRider-All- as stated many times a picture is worth a “THOUSAND WORDS” so a veteran I know in Gulf Coast Region of Baldwin County Alabama allowed me to post pictures of all sorts mail issues they are having more than routinely and have tried to fix via writing elected officials, the US Postal service IG, as well as local “postmasters,” etc….

Presentation1_001.jpg

As one can see in above images theses “packages” were delivered “virtually” and in “reality” destroyed!!! Is this acceptable???? The penalty for “TAMPERING” with the mail, quoted below from web-address: https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/1708 -“Cornell Law School- Legal Information Institute- 18 U.S. Code § 1708 - Theft or receipt of stolen mail matter generally”

Whoever steals, takes, or abstracts, or by fraud or deception obtains, or attempts so to obtain, from or out of any mail, post office, or station thereof, letter box, mail receptacle, or any mail route or other authorized depository for mail matter, or from a letter or mail carrier, any letter, postal card, package, bag, or mail, or abstracts or removes from any such letter, package, bag, or mail, any article or thing contained therein, or secretes, embezzles, or destroys any such letter, postal card, package, bag, or mail, or any article or thing contained therein; or
Whoever steals, takes, or abstracts, or by fraud or deception obtains any letter, postal card, package, bag, or mail, or any article or thing contained therein which has been left for collection upon or adjacent to a collection box or other authorized depository of mail matter; or
Whoever buys, receives, or conceals, or unlawfully has in his possession, any letter, postal card, package, bag, or mail, or any article or thing contained therein, which has been so stolen, taken, embezzled, or abstracted, as herein described, knowing the same to have been stolen, taken, embezzled, or abstracted—
Shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than five years, or both.
(June 25, 1948, ch. 645, 62 Stat. 779; May 24, 1949, ch. 139, § 39, 63 Stat. 95; July 1, 1952, ch. 535, 66 Stat. 314; Pub. L. 103–322, title XXXIII, § 330016(1)(I), Sept. 13, 1994, 108 Stat. 2147.)”

As one can clearly see, in this individual’s case is more than not, likely being applied!

At some Universities- “punishment” can be somewhat harsh for even minor infractions (late to class, messy room, unkept-improper uniform, failure to “turn-lights out on time,” “drop-penciles on time end of test, etc…)- like walking 100-or more hours of area tours- see image below from web-address- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:West_Point_Cadet_walking_the_Area,_May_98.jpgFile:West Point Cadet walking the Area, May 98.jpg”- and this is done on weekends-holidays:

1528891890819.png

However at least can “walk” these “tours” listening to music like the rock band “Gun’s & Roses” song “Welcome To The Jungle” see YouTube video link below “Guns N' Roses - Welcome To The Jungle” courtesy YouTube video at web-address:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o1tj2zJ2Wvg

So, if our nations US “military” “cadettes” must do things like this for simply having a “messy room or uniform, etc…” then why are not our US Postal Workers, etc… held to some “modicum” of the LAW as the US “Congress” has set-mandated…???? Other’s can perhaps answer that????? (Note: US Military Academy Cadet Land is kind of “LA-LA-Land” and not the REAL WORLD where “lines” often get “blurred….” due to many both “external” and “internal” factors and forces- nor is the “HONOR CODE,” utilized and “rigidly enforced” across the “spectral divide” of personal, professional, and public, in “Cadet Land” the same as the Real World!!!!!????)

Anyway, MXRider-ALL- I guess it is all perhaps just “Dr. Seuss” as is read to US veterans’ at Gulf Coast VA/VISn_16 PRRTP as a “special” graduation “presentation” that makes them feel like 3rd-graders…” even if this is perhaps not the “intent” see below web-links:

Oh, the Places You'll Go! Hardcover – January 22, 1990 by Dr. Seuss (Author) at Amazon.com: https://www.amazon.com/Oh-Places-Yo...83822&sr=8-1&keywords=oh+the+places+you'll+go

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (B&N Exclusive Edition) by Dr. Seuss at Barnes & Nobles.com: https://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/oh-the-places-youll-go-dr-seuss/1100068206#/
Or perhaps we are all just “living by the law of the jungle not the law of the land” as per singer “Charlie Daniels” or “911 Is A Joke” by the band “Public Enemy!”

Anyway, the US Postal Service in this Region of Alabama and the United States has very possibly “significantly” deviated from the “Old-School” Norman Rockwell images of the United States! (See below links on Norman Rockwell)

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=norman+rockwell+pictures&t=ffnt&atb=v56-2&ia=images&iax=images&iai=https%3A%2F

%2Fupload.wikimedia.org%2Fwikipedia%2Fcommons%2Fa%2Faa%2FPerpetual_Motion_by_Norman_Rockwell.jpg -“Norman Rockwell in the age of the Civil Rights Movement” -Facing Hard Realities - Norman Rockwell’s hope for a compassionate society at web -address https://artsandculture.google.com/exhibit/ogKyOs7llcWMIg

And perhaps we are all simply in the 21st Century (USMA Cadet w/ over 100- Area Tour Hours under belt called a “centurion!”) simply stil in Upton Sinclair’s Jungle- see below web link’s:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Jungle - “The Jungle” From Wikipedia, the free encyclopediaThe Jungle (Barnes & Noble Classics Series)by Upton Sinclair, Maura Spiegel (Introduction) at Barnes & Nobles web-address: https://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/the-jungle-upton-sinclair/1116670484#/

The Jungle Paperback” – November 22, 2017 by Upton Sinclair (Author) at Amazon.com web-adress: https://www.amazon.com/Jungle-Upton...preST=_SY291_BO1,204,203,200_QL40_&dpSrc=srch

https://findingafairhope.blogspot.com/2006/06/upton-sinclair-in-fairhope.html - Finding Fair Hope Living in Fairhope Alabama, writing books about it, observing the changes from a small Utopian community to an upscale shoppers' haven. - Upton Sinclair in Fairhope” - June 22- posted Thursday, June 22, 2006

MXRider-ALL- hope this helps someone out there, and someone very “knowledgeable” can answer the numerous questions-issues posed here, as well as “spark” some interest on how US Veteran’s and others, in fact receive their medications various sources through the various US “mail-channels”….????????

Thanks ALL- and hopefully “someone” this site will provide son “clarity” on this issue/ issues….???????
PS: Maybe it is all simply perhaps as the “numerous” things the band “Rush” sings in songs “Subdivisions” at YouTube video “Rush - Subdivisions (with lyrics)” at YouTube video website:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vf8jvSPA3XQ

Ergo MXRider, despite not wishing to, am simply following your advice as at some point the “deep-state” of things just does not warrant the “frustration” and rise in “blood-pressure!”
Oddly, I did some Internet research on this topic, and despite not being able to find “exact” US Government regulation’s on “shipping” of medication below is some of what I did find, those much smarter than myself might find interesting regarding this issue:

https://mederxonline.com/category/p...les-and-regulations-for-physician-dispensing/ - “Category Archives: Rules and Regulations” By Mederxonline | Physician Dispensing Articles, Rules and Regulations | No Comments

http://www.rxscan.com/documents/contentdocuments/document_23_5_28.pdf - “Overview of the Regulations and Recommendations made by various organizations and state licensing boards concerning the handling of Drug Samples by physician offices and clinics” (See attached file “document_23_5_28” downloaded this web-address 09 JUN 2018)

https://www.fda.gov/Drugs/GuidanceComplianceRegulatoryInformation/ - “Guidance, Compliance, & Regulatory Information” From US FDA Website

https://www.fda.gov/Drugs/GuidanceComplianceRegulatoryInformation/ucm252671.htm - “Drug Compliance Programs” From US FDA Website

https://www.fda.gov/downloads/ICECI/ComplianceManuals/ComplianceProgramManual/UCM125411.pdf - “SUBJECT: DRUG REPACKAGERS AND RELABELER” (See attached file “Drug Repack-Relabel CPGM 7356 002B_ORA_LAO-NM 9-10-15 Final” from this link accessed 09 JUN 2018)

http://academy.gmp-compliance.org/guidemgr/files/1-1-1.PDF - “21 Code of Federal Regulations Parts 210 and 211” by U.S. Food And Drug Administration Center for Drug Evaluation and Research (See file “1-1-1” downloaded this web address 09 JUN 2018)

MXRider-ALL- not to "beat a dead sea-horse" but yet "issues" shipment Express Medications a "veteran" I know in the Gulf Coast Region of LA (lower-alabama) still persist. To save "sever" space will not attached "pictures" they "texted" US DVA personnel and other's "whom have dealt" unsuccessfully- supposedly USPS as well other US GOV entities...etc...

Suffice it to say- have seen photo's- and had both "trash"- not theirs- a "sales" receipt from a "local" restaurant that had "drive-by" shooting, that reporting in local newspapers and other media "left" more questions than answers as to how was handled by local "authorities," as well as "crushed" "orange" bottle inside packaging with no interior nor exterior seal, and another botlle of medication that was from "original" manufacture "properly" sealed on inside!!!!

Well, this veteran, called Express Script's and was told by Express Scripts Supervisor- "that Express Scripts has permission to ship this wa per some CFR...???" as veteran simply cut them off at this point, because they "realized" getting no-where with Express Scripts despite fully "explaining" various issues having with this issue above and beyond the simple "security" of the "shipped" medications!!!!!!

Anyway, it begs the question- I think for ALL- if Express Scripts can ship "sufficient" quantity of "medications" in "original" secured manufacturer bottles/containers then why can they not with all, instead of "pening" manufacturer bottles of "insufficient quantity" and repackaging in their "own" unsecured "orange bottles"?????? Not being an "attorney" nor "expert" on this matter will simply, hopefully leave this questions t those better suited this "forum" to hopefully answer.....??????

It all in the end goes back to laws, rules, and regulations passsed by the US Congress on behalf of US Veterans...such as found in items like "Nvlsp Federal Veterans Laws & Regs 2016 Edition"- Paperback – November 14, 2016 Editorial Staff (Author) at Amazon.com web-address: https://www.amazon.com/Nvlsp-Federa...22120874/ref=cm_cr_othr_d_product_top?ie=UTF8 that per a "review" for example states:

" Thus “NOT BEING” an “ATTORNEY NOR PARA-LEGAL,” myself, a quick review here on this “Manual” as well as Per Amazon.com “product-description of "Federal Veterans Laws, Rules and Regulation's" by the NVLSP,” “This is the 2015 edition of the Veterans Benefit Manual that was first published by the National Veterans Legal Services Program in 1991. It is designed to be a desk reference and issue-oriented guide to the practice for veteran’s law - the law relating to a federal veteran’s benefits. This introductory chapter describes why a comprehensive practice manual for veteran’s advocates is needed” is in fact dead on the mark. Per experience, the US Department of Veteran’s Affairs (US DVA) does not cover, in most US DVA Literature, ALL “BENEFITS” offered to veteran’s, their families, children and/or survivor’s such as “birth-defect’s” in veterans off-spring due to a veteran’s “exposure” to chemical/ environmental contaminant’s- nor does it do so to degree that veterans can in fact “determine” in clear and concise “WRITING” if in fact eligible! Therefore, the need for this manual and or similar “manual’s” is critical for veterans and their survivor’s! With this type of manual, and a little patience, a Veteran or their survivors can “muck” through the “legalize” and “cross-reference” with the “Actual” “Code of Laws of the United States of America” such as in “Nvlsp Federal Veterans Laws & Regs 2016 Edition Paperback – November 14, 2016” by Publisher's Editorial Staff (Author) (At Amazon.com- https://www.amazon.com/Nvlsp-Federal-Veterans-Laws-Regs/dp/1522120874/ref=sr_1_fkmr0_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1529653061&sr=8-1-fkmr0&keywords=Federal+Veterans+Laws+&+Regs+2015+Edition )

For example, on page 39 of “Federal Veterans Laws & Regs 2015 Edition Paperback – 2015 Edition” by the NVLSP, 38 USCS At Section 1103 “Special Provisions Relating To Claims Based On Effects of Tobacco Products” it states “Notwithstanding any other provision of law, a disability or death shall not be considered to have resulted from personal injury suffered in the line of duty in the active military, naval, or air service for purposes of this title on the basis that it resulted from injury or disease attributable to the use of tobacco products by the veteran during the veterans service!” Additionally, on page 35, under 38 USCS Section 705 and 707 it discusses the “authorization” of telephones US DVA Employees as well as “benefits’ for US DVA personnel “stationed” overseas in places like the “Republic of The Philippines!” So if the uS DVA can “authorize” telephones then why are not US DVA provider’s available, like civilian doctors’, for “emergency” calls after duty hours???? Furthermore, on pages 36-37, it discusses “Senior Executives: Removal Based On Performance or Misconduct” as well as “Expedited Review By Administrative Judge!” If this is the case then why was a former director “Gulf Coast VA System” removed job for approximately a year or so for “supposed” misconduct, reinstated and then “reassigned” yet again to Houston Texas VA System- per various media sources???? Next, on page 83 under 38USCS Section 1709A “Teleconsultation” the US DVA is mandated to provide “teleconsultation for the provision of remote mental health and traumatic brain injury assessments…!” If this is so why was veteran in “Baldwin County, Alabama,” this writer knows, involuntarily committed because the “kangaroo” court, stated that “tele-health” with the US DVA was in fact not valid! (Oh- by the way the “presiding” Probate Judge had no law degree nor passed the State of Alabama Bar Exam and was supposedly acting because this veteran highly “upset” someone local Homeland Security! Furthermore, this “judge” forbade veteran from being “transferred” to local US DVA facility- which is also supposedly against “Federal” law!) Finally, this manual under “Agent Orange” in the Appendix, as well as other places describes benefit’s due veterans or their “surviving” children with “birth-defect’s,” etc… For example, on page 713, under 38 CFR Section 3.307 (iv) it describes “A veteran, who, during active military, naval, or air service, served between April 1, 1968, and August 31, 1971, in a unit…operated in or near the Korean DMZ in an area in which herbicides are known to have been applied during that period, shall be presumed to have been exposed…!”

As one can see from the above, that “Veterans Benefits Manual 2015 Pck Edition” by Barton F. Stichman (Editor), Ronald B. Abrams (Editor), Meg Bartley (Editor), Louis J. George (Editor), Lexisnexis (Contributor) (At Amazon.com: https://www.amazon.com/Veterans-Ben...atcorr&keywords=2015+veterans+benefits+manual ) can be utilized as very “great” tool to get to the actual “Laws/Rules/Regulations” passed by the US Congress! For example, in “Veterans Benefits Manual 2015 Pck Edition” starting on page 213 under “3.8-Disability Compensation For Diseases Associated With Agent Orange And Other Herbicides,” it goes into the benefit’s available US Veterans of Vietnam and Korea Wars/ Conflicts and those their “survivor’s and/or immediate offspring with disabilities, and what can be used as “evidence” of “service” in those areas. On page 219 (Section: 3.8.1.1.1.1) it clearly states “Because the United States was not officially involved in conflict at that time, the veteran’s duties may have been classified and his presence in Vietnam not noted in his military record. Therefore, if the veteran alleges service in Vietnam during the early period of the conflict…. the VA adjudicator must obtain the veterans entire personnel record. When reviewing that record the adjudicator must pay attention to evidence such as receipt of ASEM, travel or flight orders, statements in performance evaluations related to travel or flights, temporary duty orders, and provide the benefit of the doubt to the veteran.” Furthermore, on page-223, under Section 3.8.1.1.1.2, “Presumptive Exposure Based on Service Along the Korean DMZ,” it states that “the Department of Defense has estimated that over 12,000 American military personnel were exposed to Agent Orange while serving in Korea during the Vietnam era.” It then lists the military units, which a veteran or family member could utilize, along with service records, often on “MICROFICHE” to prove a claim, if so desired! Additionally, on page-229, Section 3.8.1.1.2.2- “Agent Orange Exposure in Other Areas” it lists places and dates, such as “Gulfport, Mississippi from 1968 to 1970,” “Poole’s Island, Aberdeen Proving Ground Maryland in July 1969,” and “Fort Chaffee, Arkansas in May, July, and August 1967,” etc….(Oddly, know of a veteran was Seabee supposedly stationed Gulf Port Mississippi at time 55-gallon barrels stored at his base and himself has “mental” issues and a “disabled” from birth child- that Gulf Coast VA supposedly did nothing this regard for!!!!! If true, very sad state of affairs!!!) Oddly, starting on page 200 of the 2015 Version of this Manual, under Section 3.7.1- “Disability Compensation For Veterans of The Persian Gulf War, Operation Enduring Freedom, And Operation Iraqi Freedom” one cannot find, and could be wrong, a “disability-award” for the off-spring of these veterans due to exposure! This is despite on page-211, Section 3.7.3. “Special Consideration for Operation Enduring Freedom and operation Iraqi Freedom Veterans” it clearly states- “The most widely publicized burn pit was located at Joint Base Balad, which is located approximately 42 miles north of Baghdad, and was shut down sometime around 2009. The VA recognized that the burn pit in Balad released toxic substances that could have been inhaled and/or ingested by troops…etc.…” It further states, “The VA training letter also acknowledged that veterans who served in Iraq, Afghanistan, and Djibouti were exposed to increased levels of particulate matter via dust storms and emissions from local industries. Particulate matter generally passes through the throat and nose and enters the lungs and can affect the heart and lungs and cause serious health effects.” This is odd, as it states, “the Veterans lay statement of burn pit exposure generally will be sufficient to establish the occurrence of such exposure…,” this “reviewer” has in fact “NOT” witnessed this at all in the US DVA System, despite knowing veterans whom “fought” to attend the War Related Illness And Injury Center in Washington DC. The exact opposite occurred- they were tried to be “discredited” at all costs and had to fight back with “independent” lab and test results, as of their attendance in this “PROGROM!” Finally, on page 212, it states that the “largest sulfur mine in the world, the Mishraq State Sulfur Mine, ignited and for…three weeks, releasing roughly 42 million pounds of sulfur dioxide and some amount of hydrogen sulfide.” Accordingly, “service members involved in suppressing the fire experienced irritation, minor burns, and effects such as blood-tinged nasal mucus and some have been found to have long-term respiratory conditions…etc..” Oddly, know veteran, yet again, has “chemical allergies” and has “sulfur” along “massive amounts “chlorine” coming out of one "faucet" in their house in......Alabama, to extent cannot utilize the “prescribed” therapeutic equipment that said “faucet” goes to and neither the City, County, State of Alabama nor US EPA will do anything!"

Anyway, it all simply goes back to the rules, laws and regulations of the United States as passed by Congress, which begin with the US Constitution and uS History- like that of Vietnam War, etc...- for those interested recommend the following-perhaps:
-"U.S. Constitution (Quickstudy: Academic)" Pamphlet – December 31, 201 BarCharts (Author) at Amazon.com web-address: https://www.amazon.com/U-S-Constitution-Quickstudy-Inc-BarCharts/dp/1423215656

-https://pdf-download-free-books.firebaseapp.com/Dj5GZPk/U%20S%20Constitution%20Quickstudy%20Academic%20PDF.pdf

- "Ratification: The People Debate the Constitution, 1787-1788" by Pauline Maier at Barnes and Nobles web address: https://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/ratification-pauline-maier/1102002804#/
-"The Federalist Papers (Dover Thrift Editions)" Paperback – July 23, 2014 by Alexander Hamilton (Author), James Madison (Author), John Jay (Author) at Amazon.com web-address: https://www.amazon.com/Federalist-P...=1529750088&sr=8-3&keywords=federalist+papers

For Vietnam War History would recommend the following that inconjuction with US Military personnel records, travel order's/reciepts per above "review" could be utilized in claims with the US DVA Benefits Department....:

-"Historical Atlas of the Vietnam War" -Hardcover – November 2, 1995 by Harry G. Summers (Author), Stanley Karnow (Introduction) at Amazon.Com web-address: https://www.amazon.com/Historical-A...&keywords=historical+atlas+of+the+vietnam+war
Well ALL- sorry to beat a "dead-sea Horse" but hopefully, this will spark some interest by those who are "experts" this area of US Law, etc... and perhaps some questions will get answered by maybe even a Super Moderator or two....???? Thanks your patience, and hope assist's other's may be frought these or similar issues.....

PS: For Vietnam and Korean War Veteran's out there reading issues- would possibly suggest Post this forum:
"
Resource Vietnam Vet's -"The US Army in Vietnam" -"The Bud Harton Collection at the Texas Tech Virtual Vietnam Archive"-Perhaps????" still having computer issue this site so some formatting etc... may not be correct....

Last edited:
ALL_simply not to sound like a "broken violin" (see "BEETHOVEN Concerto for Violin and Orchestra - Hilary Hahn, violin" courtsey YouTube viedo at YouTube web-address:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Cg_0jepxow

) but it simply never seems to end with Express Scripts- and wonder if any other vet's/rerirees having same issues, as hopefully I cannot be the only one????

If I am the only one then perhaps it might alll fall under category of"Thermostats, Locks and Lights: Digital Tools of Domestic Abuse" By Nellie Bowles June 23, 2018 at web-address: https://www.nytimes.com/2018/06/23/technology/smart-home-devices-domestic-abuse.html or something similar.....

Anyway, yet again today, as let my US DVA provider's know VTC and MHV Secure messaging, etc... "received" UPS- this time Express Script's package with "countless" pin holes in it - like simply hit repeatedly with a "meat tenderizer" and I could, if wanted, play like a "bag-pipe"- totally unacceptable and yet again should have never been delivered to me.... oh well another 200 (+/-) US Taxpayer dollars down the drain, yet again..... wonder if that is "acceptable" to anyone??????

Furthermore, on a "recorded-line" which I was grateful for, spoke to a "Roger" from a "Accredo" company an "apparent" subsidiary of Express Scripts out of Orlando Florida, and was yet again given "highly" contradictory information about his role and role of "pharmacists' in re-ordering medications, etc.....

I simply wonder if anyone has ever "audited" Express Scripts to compare who veterans/retirees are in fact treated as compared to their other customers? Per web research at the below links:

https://www.accredo.com/

http://www.hoovers.com/company-info...scripts_holding_company.a6adfc7d1fc494db.html

Express Scripts "Holding Company" is/ was going to be purchased by "Cigna..for 52-billion dollars" (see web-address: http://www.hoovers.com/company-info...scripts_holding_company.a6adfc7d1fc494db.html ) and this "holding company" had "78-subsideriaries" per web-link: http://www.hoovers.com/company-info...mpany.a6adfc7d1fc494db.html#related-companies - with clients in "both the US and Canada!" To audit such a "company" would be a "huge" undertaking in and of itself, one would think on behalf of the US's veterans and retires...and what I have thrown away in dollars is simply an "exceedingly minuscule" amount given simple "purchase" price- "52-billion US Dollars" of this "holding-company!" Ergo, why I am wondering if I am the only one, currently "throwing away" US taxpayer money on "bad-medications???"""

Finally at web-address: https://www.accredo.com/ it clearly states "*Not available for all specialty medications..." humph....??????

Anyway, ALL- just wondering if I am the only one, and if this company is in fact so big- why is not the "safety and security" of the medications it "ships" to vet's/retirees such as myself not "Top-Priority," unless of course I am only one experiencing this issue....??????? Thanks and any informed response would be much more than "gratefully" received.....

PS ALL: might be interested in PEBForum Post-"Tricare after medical retirement" at web-address http://pebforum.com/threads/tricare-after-medical-retirement.43541/ for issues veterans and budget's etc.....

MXRider-ALL- not to "beat a dead sea-horse" but yet "issues" shipment Express Medications a "veteran" I know in the Gulf Coast Region of LA (lower-alabama) still persist. To save "sever" space will not attached "pictures" they "texted" US DVA personnel and other's "whom have dealt" unsuccessfully- supposedly USPS as well other US GOV entities...etc...”

From above (as having significant issues this site-anyone else??) Thread- MXRider-ALL- I have in fact “canceled” all my mail-order TriCare Express Scripts “mail-order” medications and will, as advised simply pay “co-pay” at local pharmacies for both “safety” and “peace-of-mind” as TriCare Express Scripts simply cannot seem to ship by the USPS nor any other method their by and large “repackaged” medications “untampered” and messed up by humidity-moisture etc… and simply not apparently willing to change despite my having probably flushed – destroyed close to 2-thousand US Taxpayer dollars in medications do not want take but must do my service in Iraq…."

Furthermore, the more I deal with Express Scripts the more I am appalled at this system:
  • Have spoken to Express Scripts Supervisors whom are working from home- humph no “security” issues there I guess, etc….?????
  • It takes roughly on average 3-3.5 minutes to get through phone cue just to do “business” which sadly a lot of veterans and retires cannot afford on their limited calling plans; this is not counting time “discussing” business and or talking or waiting on a “Supervisor” and or “pharmacist” … so in total can waste up to 10-minutes and more trying to accomplish something on one’s cell phone… guess this is acceptable, as perhaps it makes “tele-coms” money as well????
  • Pharmacist’s never gotten back on issues of “component’s” of medications and used during “manufacturing-process” that veteran’s may be highly allergic to- guess that acceptable as well??? (Oddly, have spoken “athletes” whom know that it is really not advised to take certain “supplements” as they are “cooked” sometimes with machines utilized to manufacture other things that will “test” positive on a drug screen and disqualify them…also other “pharmacists” have verified this!)
  • Never able to speak to anyone really in Express Scripts Senior Management directly, or if so know in fact they are, as Express Scripts is a “Holding Company” …..
Anyway, MXRider-ALL- I could go on, but will demure, and simply leave folks with the following thought:

The US DVA is second largest Federal Government Agency behind DOD! Furthermore, the US DVA is the “repository” of not only US Service member medical records, but the US Merchant Marine, and US Department of State and who knows possibly what other government “entities”??? The US DVA can also access, other data-bases such as TriCare, etc…Thus, from a “security” and “intelligence” perspective, as have told my US DVA providers, the US DVA might in fact a “prime- target” for whole host of things relating to US National “security” and “intelligence” and when hacked, as has been, or countless records lost- what in fact are the “consequences” for the safety and security of perhaps US Personnel whom worked “highly” sensitive areas????? Guess the same could apply, perhaps-maybe, to TriCare/ Express Scripts as well whole host other US Government Contracted entities….???? Oh well simply for others to ponder- perhaps?????

MXRider-ALL- thanks for advice, and hope this perhaps someone out there……..????

PS: See below if interested(?)-

The Art of War (Coterie Classics)” Kindle Edition by Sun Tzu (Author), Coterie Classics (Editor), Lionel Giles (Translator) at Amazon.com: https://www.amazon.com/Art-War-Cote...+Classics)+.+Coterie+Classics.+Kindle+Edition.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Below quoted from: “Tzu, Sun. The Art of War” (Coterie Classics) (pp. 76-77). Coterie Classics. Kindle Edition.

2. Hostile armies may face each other for years, striving for the victory which is decided in a single day. This being so, to remain in ignorance of the enemy's condition simply because one grudges the outlay of a hundred ounces of silver in honors and emoluments, ["For spies" is of course the meaning, though it would spoil the effect of this curiously elaborate exordium if spies were actually mentioned at this point.] is the height of inhumanity. [Sun Tzu's agreement is certainly ingenious. He begins by adverting to the frightful misery and vast expenditure of blood and treasure which war always brings in its train. Now, unless you are kept informed of the enemy's condition, and are ready to strike at the right moment, a war may drag on for years. The only way to get this information is to employ spies, and it is impossible to obtain trustworthy spies unless they are properly paid for their services. But it is surely false economy to grudge a comparatively trifling amount for this purpose, when every day that the war lasts eats up an incalculably greater sum. This grievous burden falls on the shoulders of the poor, and hence Sun Tzu concludes that to neglect the use of spies is nothing less than a crime against humanity.]

Above quoted from: “Tzu, Sun. The Art of War” (Coterie Classics) (pp. 76-77). Coterie Classics. Kindle Edition.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Below quoted from: “Tzu, Sun. The Art of War” (Coterie Classics) (p. 7). Coterie Classics. Kindle Edition.

1. Sun Tzu said: In the practical art of war, the best thing of all is to take the enemy's country whole and intact; to shatter and destroy it is not so good. So, too, it is better to recapture an army entire than to destroy it, to capture a regiment, a detachment or a company entire than to destroy them.

Above quoted from: “Tzu, Sun. The Art of War” (Coterie Classics) (p. 7). Coterie Classics. Kindle Edition.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Also, might be interested in:

The Book of Five Rings” Paperback – September 1, 2010 by Miyamoto Musashi (Author) at Amazon.com: https://www.amazon.com/Book-Five-Ri..._rd_t=40701&psc=1&refRID=9DE12XJ73KWS4FB7AQNM or Barnes and Nobles: https://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/th...miyamoto-musashi/1027984661?ean=2940011892264

Sun Tzu's The Art Of Warby Sun Tzu at Barnes and Nobles.com: https://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/sun-tzus-sun-tzu/1117149659?ean=9780981224404

Sun TzuFrom Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia at web-address: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sun_Tzu

ALL_ thought would quickly follow-up “something” a local veteran has unfortunately told me they have “suspected” quite awhile but “simply unable to prove” (See below and attached “pictures” sent” me!) Also, sadly, still having well beyond- acceptable computer issues, internet issues etc… so forgive if mis something and/or not exactly best posting….?

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Below From above Post/Thread:

“Pharmacist’s never gotten back on issues of “component’s” of medications and used during “manufacturing-process” that veteran’s may be highly allergic to- guess that acceptable as well??? (Oddly, have spoken “athletes” whom know that it is really not advised to take certain “supplements” as they are “cooked” sometimes with machines utilized to manufacture other things that will “test” positive on a drug screen and disqualify them…also other “pharmacists” have verified this!)”
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Well- veteran I mentioned did an “In-Home Drug Screen” (see attached “picture”) and was very surprised to find tested “positive” for TCA and Benzodiazepines when should not of, as on no medications that should contain these “contaminants! (See below suggested articles in ( ) for explanation/ clarification for example as well where might possibly find In-Home Drug Screening Test’s:

Tricyclic antidepressantFrom Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia at web-address: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tricyclic_antidepressant accessed on 04 AUG 2018 appx. 0442 AM EDT

“Quetiapine” From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia at web-address: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quetiapine accessed on 04 AUG 2018 appx. 0443 AM EDT

Quetiapine Cross-Reactivity Among Three Tricyclic Antidepressant Immunoassays Article (PDF Available)in Journal of toxicology. Clinical toxicology accessed at web-address: https://www.researchgate.net/public...g_Three_Tricyclic_Antidepressant_Immunoassays accessed on 04 AUG 2018 at appx. 0445 AM CST

BenzodiazepineFrom Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia at web-address: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benzodiazepine on 04 AUG 2018 at appx. 0446 AM CST

GabapentinFrom Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia at web-address: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gabapentin accessed on 04 AUG 2018 at appx. 0448 AM CST

Tizanidine From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia at web-address: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tizanidine accessed on 04 AUG 2018 at appx. 0449 AM EDT

ContraindicationFrom Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia at web-address: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Contraindication accessed on 04 AUG 2018 appx. 0450 AM EDT

2018 Drug Test Reviews” by “top Consumer Reviews.com” at web-address: https://www.topconsumerreviews.com/drug-tests/detailed-reviews.php accessed on 04 AUG 2018 at appx. 0454 AM EDT

Best Sellers in Home Drug Tests” by “Amazon.com Best sellers” at web-address: https://www.amazon.com/Best-Sellers-Health-Personal-Care-Home-Drug-Tests/zgbs/hpc/3777251 accessed on 04 AUG 2018 appx. 0456 AM EDT )

ALL- I think this is more than important to in fact “SHARE” AT Large, as if “test” positive things should not be on, medical providers need to be made aware- not to mention other’s; and it is MORE THAN IMPORTANT to note the oft VERY HARZADIOUS “SIDE_EFFECT’S” of “ingesting” “substances” one does not need to take, such as “heart-attack,” “aggression,” “mood-swings”, (veritable host “psychiatric symptoms”) “neuropathy” among host of many, many others….!!!!!! ERGO- ONE should not ever claim to have an “mental” illness etc..one does not in fact have like PTSD/Depression, etc… as resultant treatment could be “much more than harmful” both “physically and mentally!”

Furthermore, if in fact “medications” one taking via Express Scripts and-or US DVA either a “bad-batch,” “tampered-with” either in-transit and/or otherwise, present a “BEYOND” serious issue, and perhaps there would be those whom would go to very “extreme”- say on not exactly reporting “drug” screen correctly, etc…. MAYBE- for other’s simply to “think about”- perhaps??????

I guess it would be kind of like buying a home in a “non-disclosure” state, where seller not required to “disclose” anything wrong home to buyer…..[SEE FOR EXAMPLE: VA Award Letter Question” at PEBForum Forums Medical Evaluation Board Medical Evaluation Board and Forums Transition Forum: Veterans Affairs and SSDI Social Security Disability Insurance SSDI Denial” as well as “VA's new ChooseVA' campaign highlights Veteran benefits and services, aims to attract and retain employees” at Forums Transition Forum: Veterans Affairs and SSDI Veterans Affairs, SSDI, and other Benefits VA News Feeds (Talking about low-cost 3d Printed Houses) as well as below “resources” in [ ]as additional examples:

[“Chronicles of Data Collection II: Non-Disclosure States by “ZillowGroup” at web-address: https://www.zillowgroup.com/news/chronicles-of-data-collection-ii-non-disclosure-states/ accessed on 04 AUG 2018 at appx 0617 AM EDT..

Understand how your house works & what all those parts are called” by “How Things Work” at web-address: https://www.hometips.com/how-it-works accessed on 04 AUG 2018 at appx. 0536 AM CST

How Your House Works: A Visual Guide to Understanding and Maintaining Your Home” at “Wiley Online Library” by Author(s): Charlie Wing First published:29 February 2012 Print ISBN:9781118099407 |Online ISBN:9781118286074 |DOI:10.1002/9781118286074 at web-address: https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/book/10.1002/9781118286074 accessed on 04 AUG 2018 at appx. 0557AM CST also at, for example, Amazon.com: https://www.amazon.com/How-Your-Hou...de+to+Understanding+and+Maintaining+Your+Home

Thermographic Inspections” by “Energy.gov” at web-address: https://www.energy.gov/energysaver/thermographic-inspections accessed at 0552 AM CST 04 AUG 2018

Gaudet Inspections LLC- Protect your investment and have it inspected!” (call 603-714-8628) at web-address: http://www.gaudethomeinspections.com/content/benefits-thermal-imaging accessed on 04 AUG 2018 at APPX 0544 AM EDT

Infrared Thermal Imaging Inspections” by “All American Home Inspections” at web-address: https://allamericanhomeinspections.net/infrared-thermal-imaging-inspections/ accessed on 04 AUG 2018 at appx. 0546 AM EDT ]

Anyway- ALL- hope this might help one veteran and/or retire out there, and perhaps spawn some “debate” and or “provide” possible example how to “resolve” some “perhaps” valid suspicions… simply up to “reader” to decide……???????

PS: Guess in a “non-disclosure” environment such as Alabama, the seller of a property does not have to disclose things like issues with, internet, television, cellular reception, sink-holes, sewer- water treatment issues, power grid, etc.….. just more food for thought……. maybe???????

Attachments

• Presentation1_001.jpg
    Presentation1_001.jpg
    334.2 KB · Views: 1
ALL- simply thought would in fact update here on what a local veteran is going through- resultant- Positive Urine Tests for substances have had severe adverse reaction to past and caused their unfortunate “incarceration” and despite all efforts still “no-guidance” other than “less-than satisfactory” form Gulf Coast VA Pharmacist…..

Not even US DVA- Gulf Coast VA System Chaplain Office of much assistance…. Matter of fact kind of blown off by a Chaplain Greene… whom claimed did not know how contact anyone! Odd considering there is talk US Media about doing away with military Chaplains and issuing bibles etc… to US Service Members… humph……???????

As one can see from below MHV Secure Message ID’s this veteran posted me- and asked to please post- they in addition phone calls- text messages various Gulf Coast VA Staff, etc…have more than- once again- done more than could and should be “reasonably” expected a US Veteran or even a Regular US Citizen for that matter….. OTHERS CAN JUDGE…….
(Sadly this “veteran” is as one can hopefully ascertain in total “Catch-22” with medication issues and simply “afraid to act without proper guidance…..)
Message ID 1438719359
Message ID 1438718892
Message ID 1440277788
From
BORDEN, ALEXANDRIA (GulfCoast-Ask a Pharmacist_PHARM)
06 Aug 2018 @ 09:15 ET
To
Subject Medication: VTC Link TUE- In Home Drug Screen Positive Why????
Message ID 1439451809
There are two types of urine drug tests. Tests that are analyzed by mass spectrometry are very cost efficient, but sometimes give false positive results from other substances that may be similar in structure to the drug that it is testing for. The other type of test is called gas chromatography. This test is more expensive, but much more accurate in identifying substances.
Alexandria Borden Pharm. D.
Biloxi Outpatient Pharmacist
____________________________________________________________________________________

Veteran sadly had to file yet another VA OIG Hotline Complaint at phone: 1 (800) 488-8244 FAX: FAX: (202) 495-5861

https://www.va.gov/oig/hotline/ - “Department of Veterans Affairs, Office of Inspector GeneralMichael J. Missal, Inspector General

Oddly, the US DVA, as this veteran has been told has no means to “independently” test “drug quality” etc… and actually seemed of little to no concern to US DVA Hotline Phone Analyst….. whom as most at US DVA do not even know how to answer the phone properly nor ID themselves when they call a veteran properly…. Humph…perhaps “standards are lacking gain??””””
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Also for both Vietnam VET’s as well as OEF/OIF Vet’s and their families thought would post below here as well from PEBForum l Forums Resources and Files General Military Resources Resource Vietnam Vet's -"The US Army in Vietnam" -"The Bud Harton Collection at the Texas Tech Virtual Vietnam Archive"-Perhaps???” that somehow did not take- not surprised:

ALL_ thought would post the below “resource”- a book on the CIA as in it author “claims” that the “only bright aspect of Vietnam was the Phoenix Program” and its “various off-shoots.” Furthermore, among many other things the author “asserts” the US CIA “maintained” very accurate lists of those whom “participated” in this Program and as such, for those Vietnam Vet’s out there and/or their survivors might be a way to obtain some “military” and-or “official” records of Vietnam Service, if the “veterans” records were in fact destroyed when “national Archives”- Saint Louis MO burned down….. might be worth a try under the “freedom of Information Act,” etc……. just an idea… one if so interested would have to try in order to see if actually worked and if so/not simply pass along to others….perhaps??????

THE CIA AS ORGANIZED CRIME How Illegal Operations Corrupt America and the World” by Douglas Valentine at for example only: “Clarity Press” web-address http://www.claritypress.com/Valentine.html and “ggodreads” at web-address: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/33780311-the-cia-as-organized-crime

The CIA As Organised Crime (book review”) (Summer 2017), for example only- at web-address: https://www.lobster-magazine.co.uk/free/lobster73/lob73-cia-organised-crime.pdf

Furthermore, for those whom served as Advisor’s to Iraqi Military, and attended the much less than helpful “Phoenix Academy” in Taji Iraq, run largely by US National Guard/Reserve Personnel,etc…, think can utilize some of this post as a “counter-point” to the “apparently much better training, guidance and support Vietnam Phoenix personnel” received as to those whom, served this role, in Operation Iraqi Freedom, actually did in support of a claim PTSD/Depression, Insomnia, “trust issues” etc….. (One simply had to take want “little” was given and make the best “utilization of it on a day-to-day basis, as well as often hour-to hour, basis… oddly, MiTT Personel were never even informed at Taji of “Ffusion Centers” – and their role- that in fact sprang up at some FOB’s, etc… and are now apparently in utilization Homeland USA…..[see below]??????)

I firmly believe this could be made into more than “adequate” justification for such claims amongst many other’s such as “biological” exposure- “foreign” body fluids, food, air, clothing, equipment, etc…… However, I am by no means US DVA authority-expert and would leave any “feedback” on such to those much better qualified here at PEB Forum….???

ALL- hope this may in fact greatly assist someone out there:

PS ALL- JUST food for thought:

War Is a RacketFrom Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia, for example only at web-address: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_Is_a_Racket and Barnes And Nobles at web address (example only): https://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/war-is-a-racket-smedley-butler/1120434621?ean=9781523758326

http://www.iacpcybercenter.org/labs/alabama-fusion-center-2/ - Law Enforcement Cyber Center

https://www.dhs.gov/fusion-center-locations-and-contact-information - “Fusion Center Locations and Contact Information”

http://www.wsfa.com/story/9439678/alabama-fusion-center-opens - “Alabama Fusion Center Opens”

Monday, December 1st 2008, 6:22 pm CDTMonday, December 1st 2008, 8:22 pm CDT Reporter: Bryan Henry

Forums PEB and Disability Evaluation System Overview Conditions and Ratings Respiratory Conditions “Burn pit documents and resources” at PEB Forum

Forums Medical Evaluation Board Medical Evaluation Board VA Award Letter Question” at PEB Forum

Guns, Germs, and Steel From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia for example only at web-address: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guns,_Germs,_and_Steel

Forums Resources and Files General Military Resources Receiving a Service Dog” at PEB Forum

Forums Transition Forum: Veterans Affairs and SSDI Veterans Affairs, SSDI, and other Benefits Other Benefits Tricare after medical retirement” at PEB Forum

Forums Transition Forum: Veterans Affairs and SSDI Veterans Affairs, SSDI, and other Benefits VA News Feeds “VA Releases State-level Veteran Suicide Data, National Strategy for Preventing Veteran Suicide” at PEB Forum

How To Stay Alive In Vietnam: What It Takes to Survive in This Different Kind of War” by Robert B. Rigg at “goodreads” (for example only) web-address: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/24808034-how-to-stay-alive-in-vietnam (as can be utilized to possibly support a claim as “illuminates” difficulties this “conflict”)

ANYONE ELSE HAVING BEYOND CONSTANT ISSUES THIS WEB_SITE….???

ONCE AGIN- ANYONE ELSE HAVING BEYOND CONSTANT ISSUES THIS WEB_SITE….???

ALL- simply thought would in fact update here on what a local veteran is going through- resultant- Positive Urine Tests for substances have had severe adverse reaction to past and caused their unfortunate “incarceration” and despite all efforts still “no-guidance” other than “less-than satisfactory” form Gulf Coast VA Pharmacist…..

Not even US DVA- Gulf Coast VA System Chaplain Office of much assistance…. Matter of fact kind of blown off by a Chaplain Greene… whom claimed did not know how contact anyone! Odd considering there is talk US Media about doing away with military Chaplains and issuing bibles etc… to US Service Members… humph……???????

As one can see from below MHV Secure Message ID’s this veteran posted me- and asked to please post- they in addition phone calls- text messages various Gulf Coast VA Staff, etc…have more than- once again- done more than could and should be “reasonably” expected a US Veteran or even a Regular US Citizen for that matter….. OTHERS CAN JUDGE…….
(Sadly this “veteran” is as one can hopefully ascertain in total “Catch-22” with medication issues and simply “afraid to act without proper guidance…..)
Message ID 1438719359
Message ID 1438718892
Message ID 1440277788
From
BORDEN, ALEXANDRIA (GulfCoast-Ask a Pharmacist_PHARM)
06 Aug 2018 @ 09:15 ET
To
Subject Medication: VTC Link TUE- In Home Drug Screen Positive Why????
Message ID 1439451809
There are two types of urine drug tests. Tests that are analyzed by mass spectrometry are very cost efficient, but sometimes give false positive results from other substances that may be similar in structure to the drug that it is testing for. The other type of test is called gas chromatography. This test is more expensive, but much more accurate in identifying substances.
Alexandria Borden Pharm. D.
Biloxi Outpatient Pharmacist
____________________________________________________________________________________

Veteran sadly had to file yet another VA OIG Hotline Complaint at phone: 1 (800) 488-8244 FAX: FAX: (202) 495-5861

https://www.va.gov/oig/hotline/ - “Department of Veterans Affairs, Office of Inspector GeneralMichael J. Missal, Inspector General

Oddly, the US DVA, as this veteran has been told has no means to “independently” test “drug quality” etc… and actually seemed of little to no concern to US DVA Hotline Phone Analyst….. whom as most at US DVA do not even know how to answer the phone properly nor ID themselves when they call a veteran properly…. Humph…perhaps “standards are lacking gain??””””
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Also for both Vietnam VET’s as well as OEF/OIF Vet’s and their families thought would post below here as well from PEBForum l Forums Resources and Files General Military Resources Resource Vietnam Vet's -"The US Army in Vietnam" -"The Bud Harton Collection at the Texas Tech Virtual Vietnam Archive"-Perhaps???” that somehow did not take- not surprised:

ALL_ thought would post the below “resource”- a book on the CIA as in it author “claims” that the “only bright aspect of Vietnam was the Phoenix Program” and its “various off-shoots.” Furthermore, among many other things the author “asserts” the US CIA “maintained” very accurate lists of those whom “participated” in this Program and as such, for those Vietnam Vet’s out there and/or their survivors might be a way to obtain some “military” and-or “official” records of Vietnam Service, if the “veterans” records were in fact destroyed when “national Archives”- Saint Louis MO burned down….. might be worth a try under the “freedom of Information Act,” etc……. just an idea… one if so interested would have to try in order to see if actually worked and if so/not simply pass along to others….perhaps??????

THE CIA AS ORGANIZED CRIME How Illegal Operations Corrupt America and the World” by Douglas Valentine at for example only: “Clarity Press” web-address http://www.claritypress.com/Valentine.html and “ggodreads” at web-address: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/33780311-the-cia-as-organized-crime

The CIA As Organised Crime (book review”) (Summer 2017), for example only- at web-address: https://www.lobster-magazine.co.uk/free/lobster73/lob73-cia-organised-crime.pdf (see attached PDF file from listed website-address "lob73-cia-organized-crime.pdf"

Furthermore, for those whom served as Advisor’s to Iraqi Military, and attended the much less than helpful “Phoenix Academy” in Taji Iraq, run largely by US National Guard/Reserve Personnel,etc…, think can utilize some of this post as a “counter-point” to the “apparently much better training, guidance and support Vietnam Phoenix personnel” received as to those whom, served this role, in Operation Iraqi Freedom, actually did in support of a claim PTSD/Depression, Insomnia, “trust issues” etc….. (One simply had to take want “little” was given and make the best “utilization of it on a day-to-day basis, as well as often hour-to hour, basis… oddly, MiTT Personel were never even informed at Taji of “Ffusion Centers” – and their role- that in fact sprang up at some FOB’s, etc… and are now apparently in utilization Homeland USA…..[see below]??????)

I firmly believe this could be made into more than “adequate” justification for such claims amongst many other’s such as “biological” exposure- “foreign” body fluids, food, air, clothing, equipment, etc…… However, I am by no means US DVA authority-expert and would leave any “feedback” on such to those much better qualified here at PEB Forum….???

ALL- hope this may in fact greatly assist someone out there:

PS ALL- JUST food for thought:

War Is a RacketFrom Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia, for example only at web-address: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_Is_a_Racket and Barnes And Nobles at web address (example only): https://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/war-is-a-racket-smedley-butler/1120434621?ean=9781523758326

http://www.iacpcybercenter.org/labs/alabama-fusion-center-2/ - Law Enforcement Cyber Center

https://www.dhs.gov/fusion-center-locations-and-contact-information - “Fusion Center Locations and Contact Information”

http://www.wsfa.com/story/9439678/alabama-fusion-center-opens - “Alabama Fusion Center Opens”

Monday, December 1st 2008, 6:22 pm CDTMonday, December 1st 2008, 8:22 pm CDT Reporter: Bryan Henry

Forums PEB and Disability Evaluation System Overview Conditions and Ratings Respiratory Conditions “Burn pit documents and resources” at PEB Forum

Forums Medical Evaluation Board Medical Evaluation Board VA Award Letter Question” at PEB Forum

Guns, Germs, and Steel From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia for example only at web-address: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guns,_Germs,_and_Steel

Forums Resources and Files General Military Resources Receiving a Service Dog” at PEB Forum

Forums Transition Forum: Veterans Affairs and SSDI Veterans Affairs, SSDI, and other Benefits Other Benefits Tricare after medical retirement” at PEB Forum

Forums Transition Forum: Veterans Affairs and SSDI Veterans Affairs, SSDI, and other Benefits VA News Feeds “VA Releases State-level Veteran Suicide Data, National Strategy for Preventing Veteran Suicide” at PEB Forum

How To Stay Alive In Vietnam: What It Takes to Survive in This Different Kind of War” by Robert B. Rigg at “goodreads” (for example only) web-address: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/24808034-how-to-stay-alive-in-vietnam (as can be utilized to possibly support a claim as “illuminates” difficulties this “conflict”)

ANYONE ELSE HAVING BEYOND CONSTANT ISSUES THIS WEB_SITE….???

ONCE AGAIN- ANYONE ELSE HAVING BEYOND CONSTANT ISSUES THIS WEB_SITE….???

Attachments

• lob73-cia-organised-crime.pdf
    193.7 KB · Views: 1

https://www.google.com/search?q=fex...9tncAhWOZd8KHaYwCJ0Q_AUICigB&biw=1920&bih=943

ALL_ Thanks Chaplain Charlie, as per usual -but perhaps a little more “analysis” was required from the link you provided and I followed to above link, as it kind of “proves” a major point:

First some simple math- just picking a “median price” (average) at random for the Fexofenadine/Alegria provided of $17.96 as just an example:

$17.96 24 Count= 4x Day =24/4= 6 Days = 30/6= 5 Packs X $17.96 = 89.8 USD A Month

Say US DVA 100% Compensation a Month Only= appx. $2900

2900– 89.80 = 2810.2 And this is simply one medication

So then just a “singleveteran alone has rent payment, possible child support- day care, car payment, utilities, cell phone, car payment-maintenance-gas, groceries, clothes, shoes, US DVA or other Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, PET Care And Maintenance (Food, Vet, Toy’s Equipment Say SERVICE DOG) etc….[Leaving out “medical” supplies and- “prosthetics”- “clothes must be replaced” that Veteran must pay out of pocket if not “service connected” condition(s) that in fact ruin clothes such as “creams and back-braces etc..) [See Forums Transition Forum: Veterans Affairs and SSDI Veterans Affairs, SSDI, and other Benefits VA News Feeds “Secretary Wilkie meets with leaders at Washington DC VA Medical Center” and follow provide link { https://www.va.gov/opa/pressrel/pressrelease.cfm?id=5090 } to US DVA Office of Public and Intergovernmental Affairs article- “Secretary Wilkie meets with leaders at Washington DC VA Medical Center-Receives update on progress and game plan for facility improvements in Veterans’ care where the article “states” “Assuring timely access to Veteran appointments, particularly in prosthetics” as one out of 6- issue supposedly resolved out of an “overall” 25-issues….???)

Thus, let us say two more medications as jus 15.00 an month = 60 USD Dollars on top of all the above which in “medication” cost alone (and not realistic estimates- as if 100%- Disabled more than likely on at least 5-or more- as US DVA Medication Profile “supposedly” utilized in “determining” this) a “veteran” is already out of pocket 60 + 89.80 = $149.80, if all my math is correct, so let call it $150- a month.

That then leaves “single” veteran 2750 to pay for all the “necessities” of “modern” life!!

What if “veteran” is in fact “married” with children and/ or divorced, re-married with new children and “alimony” payments, etc……????????

Therefore, in part, might be useful if “veterans with these issues need to POST THEIRGENERICMONTHLY EXPENSES vs. US DVA INCOME – SSDI Etc… (I.e. Budget) so hopefully “folks can in fact “see the issues” particularly those “veteransin the “RED” on their Monthly Personal Budget’s and those “homeless” veterans fortunate enough have access to computer via a “public library” etc…..

Second Chaplain Charlie- at your provided web-link, I counted “as an estimate” of over 6- Different Commercial Retailer’s that sold Fexofenadine/Alegria, and some “individual” links this web-page claim 10-Retailer’s….. humph…???? So how can TRICARE EXPRESS possibly “ever” be out of stock if ALL Major “Retailers” this web-site in fact have it “in-stocK” on shelves as well as “available” online….????

Furthermore, if “massed” produced in this quantity, as well in “generic” Form which has something to do with “patent law” why on earth does it cost so much…. As per law of “supply v. demand” economics it simply should not….. perhaps based on this simple and “single” web-page analysis for other’s to decide….. or “others” out there can perhaps do the SAME ANALYSIS other web-pages for this product???????? However, being a merepeon”, I could simply be wrong……?????

Thanks Chaplain Charlie as per usual and would recommend other’s interest in “veteran” – “retiree” budgetary issues on “meager” income that has changed very little in decades (what about keeping up with inflation, as is “supposed to be done supposedly” [future’ value v. present-past value money analysis] ) would recommend the following PEBForum Post’s at below:

Forums Medical Evaluation Board Medical Evaluation BoardVA Award Letter Question

Forums Transition Forum: Veterans Affairs and SSDI Social Security Disability InsuranceSSDI Denial

Forums Resources and Files Department of Defense RegulationsTHIS IS A BIG DEAL!!! DoD Retention Policy for Non-Deployable Service Members”

Forums Resources and Files General Military ResourcesReceiving a Service Dog

Forums Transition Forum: Veterans Affairs and SSDI Veterans Affairs, SSDI, and other Benefits VA News FeedsVA's new ChooseVA' campaign highlights Veteran benefits and services, aims to attract and retain employees

Well, Chaplain Charlie, and ALL- hope this “assist’s” others and some “others” out there with “BUDGETARY” Issues, post “generic” hard numbers of their “Financial Struggles (kampf)” so hopefully those that make these decisions can “get” a “better” picture of what in fact veterans’ and “retires” of US Military face……???????

Chaplain Charlie, and ALL- thought I would add, (as cannot log in in time to edit nor resultant issues get it all at once) in addition to above “analysis” it is important to remember- say with just something simple like a car and/or a house payment or mortgagee (which is much less than simple but highly complex)- IT IS HE WHOM CONTROLS THE DEBT THAT CONTROLS ALL- this can simply be seen, for a simple explanation in movies like the following:

Ready Player One” at for example YouTube web-address: https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=ready+player+one where in fact “players” must “work” off their debt, as an example- US “coal-miners” etc… had to do with Large Mining Consortiums in early American history were the had to “rent” homes, tools, and buy food, etc.. from “Consortium” stores-and tenements…..

The same or similar is “true” in the movie “The International at YouTube for example web-address: https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=movies+"The+International" were in fact “huge” International Banks “really” want to control the “debt” of entire nations…… so can “influence” policy gain “access” resources etc….

Finally in the movie “The Promise” at YouTube for example web-address https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=the+promise about the “Armenian Genocide” at beginning of 20th Century, at the end of the movie the “oppressing Government” wanted the US Ambassador to “provide” list of name of “eradicated” Armenians whom had “Life Insurance Policies” with American Firms, so this “government” could “collect” the “policies money” and the US Ambassador refuses…..

I amnot” a financial expert, economist nor consultant, etc..but think ALL veterans would in fact “benefit” from some basic “education” in this matter as well as other’s such asIntroduction to Economics: Basic Concepts and Principles” at web-address, for example only:

https://www.mbacrystalball.com/blog/economics/ by “MBA Crystal Ball Admission Consultant’s”, etc….. or such things at YouTubeEconomic Lessonsat YouTube web-address: https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=economic+lessons and as example only the below “Snap-Shot” or “sample” video clip:

English Vocabulary: How to talk about the economycourtesy You Tube video at web-address:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vmU1OzFdems

ALL- hope this greatly assist at least one veteran and/or “retiree” – their survivors out there….. [Oh I left out, as meant to include, of a "VET's "budget's for those "religious" and of many "denominations" to include Islam, etc... the "principle of Tithing" which in Christianity -is somewhere around 10% of income I do believe.... which say $200.00 USD in medications, etc.. out of 2900-USD is 6% of income already (+/-)]

PS: Food for Thought -

China’s Empire of Money Is Reshaping Global Trade- Xi Jinping’s new “Belt and Road” initiative is designed to promote economic development and extend China’s influence. Bloomberg Markets reports on the massive project’s impact along the Silk Road.” By Bloomberg News August 1, 2018, 4:00 PM CDT at web-address: https://www.bloomberg.com/news/feat...money-is-reshaping-lives-across-new-silk-road

Silk RoadFrom Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia at web-address: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Silk_Road

Genghis Khan and the Making of the Modern World From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia at web-address: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genghis_Khan_and_the_Making_of_the_Modern_World

Quick Thought-Test Posed By Some Other Veterans Thought of Interest: Can one name 20-items in a minute or less that one can in fact buy- of “substance” for a “quarter” or .25 Cents in the USA anymore….or even 1.00-USD?????

“IS ANYONE ELSE AT ALL HAVING ISSUES THIS WEBSITE?????”

One 180MG is the recommended daily dose. Taking 4 time the daily recommended dose is huge!

More is not better:

Features of overdose include tachycardia, blood pressure disturbances, dry mouth, ataxia, agitation, psychosis and, uncommonly, convulsions. ... Non-sedating antihistamines are less toxic in overdose but may cause tachycardia, drowsiness, gastrointestinal disturbances and headache.

Chaplain-Charlie and ALL- thank you for your concern, and as usual your comments, however I simply must ask are you in fact a “medically” trained Allergist MD, etc… as veteran I am talking about is in fact under care of an MD Allergist whom has multiple MD Degrees….
Sadly, in addition to “tampered” medication issues this veteran has a “compromised” immune system and the GULF Coast VA/VISN-16 sadly got them deathly ill yet again for the “infinity” time, and set them all the way back to ZERO, when their “immune” system ws in fact beginning to show improvement due to huge “effort” by this individual…. That is the US DVA…….

(please See attached images)

Also, since talking budgets, found this “internet” on renting-vs.-purchasing home those ot their with “Budgetary” issues, and or second thoughts may want consider as “different” perspective on issue, and numerous VET’s this web-site have expressed some concern over…..

Why Higher Rent Can Be a Good Investment” by Alicia Adamczyk at “twocents-lifehacker.com” web-address: https://twocents.lifehacker.com/why-higher-rent-can-be-a-good-investment-1828059876

Anyway, simply food for thought and do not wish “drag” this issue out…… as perhaps simply leads “NoWhere”….. as some in “Alabama-Region” have more than discovered…..

Once again, and as always Chaplain Charlie, -ALL- my sincere thanks, and hopefully all this will in fact assist at least one other VET/Retiree and/or survivors out there……perhaps?????

PS: This vet, as they showed me, via MHV Secure MSG, asked US DVA Chaplains, (hopefully not in category of Charlie Chaplain- No pun intended Chaplain-Charlie) if in fact any had a Combat Action Badge from Iraq/Afghanistan, and or Combat Jump Star, Ranger Tab, Master Jumper Master Wings, etc… as “some” sure served military and only set’s the example if have these things and “demonstrates” they in fact “shared” in the “turmoil’s” there “flock” did.. as well as “mental toughness” and wiling’s to “Shepard by Example” etc…..as their “forebear's" of World War I, World War II, ilk- did…..(addressed other post’s this site I believe?????)

Just food for thought……..

BY Way Chaplain Charlie are you Perhaps Having Any Trouble this Web-Site….????

Might also be interested in Charlie Chaplin Official” at YouTube video web-address: https://www.youtube.com/user/TheChaplinFilms/videos and “The Keystone Kops meet Pickles and Peppers” at YouTube video web-address [accessed 08 AUG 18 at appx. 0640 AM EDT] :
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8jphxpi1ro

Might Want further see PEB Forum Post’s:

Forums PEB and Disability Evaluation System Overview Conditions and Ratings Gulf War Syndrome “Presumptive Illness VA Claim(s)” starteds by KLove407 Start dateJul 20, 2018

Forums Medical Evaluation Board Medical Evaluation Board “Denied MEB?” started by Thread starterDepressiveDude101 Start dateJul 20, 2018

Forums PEB and Disability Evaluation System Overview Conditions and Ratings Gulf War Syndrome “IBS CLAIM DENIED” by Thread starter islandboy25 Start dateApr 26, 2018

Forums Resources and Files Department of Defense Regulations “THIS IS A BIG DEAL!!! DoD Retention Policy for Non-Deployable Service Members” by Thread starterJason Perry Start dateFeb 21, 2018

Attachments

• Presentation1-Allergic Chem Reaction_001.jpg
    Presentation1-Allergic Chem Reaction_001.jpg
    306.1 KB · Views: 0
ALL_ despite still having "enormous" internet etc..website issues, thought would follow up here, as it seems "local veteran" having issues with US DIVA-Express Medications- is in fact- as one would expect "receiving" little to no help from the Gulf Coast VA- VISN-16 and has "informed" myself that most likely have no CHOICE (Veterans CHOICE PROGRAM???) going to have to walk away from the "WHOLE" US DVA Program...which is causing - much "consternation" not only with the local US DVA but his entire "immediate" Family as well, as they simply do not either understand the "issues' this veteran has experienced at hands of mostly local 1-Star Gulf Coast VA System over the years or something else......perhaps...?????

Well, this veteran has in fact showed me numerous MHV Secure Message's onec again, confirming that not only members "MH Team" but others on Gulf Coast VA Staff- Chaplains office- OEF/OIF Program, etc... are simply not willing to "step-up" to the playte and "confront" the local VISN-16/ Gulf Coast Leadership, on an issue that would most likley assist a tremendous number of other veterans but the veteran in question themselves- oh well such is life in the wonderful "US DVA" System.....

That being stated thought would post the below on "Fiduciary" issues..since whole host of issues, have been brought up this thread, such as budget's owning a home-property- Please see below in lines from VA Identifies Additional Beneficiaries in Need of Fiduciary Assistance” At PEBForum - Forums Transition Forum: Veterans Affairs and SSDI Veterans Affairs, SSDI, and other Benefits VA News Feeds Physical Evaluation Board Forum Start date Mar 24, 2016

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
ALL_ thought I would post something here that I am not so sure “veterans” seeking 100% Disabled due to Mental Health reasons, unless more than “truly” warranted are in fact aware of as a “potential” “unintended-consequence” the risk of “inadvertently” having a “Fiduciary” assigned either by the US DVA, another Federal or State Agency such as the US Federal Bureau of Prisons (BOP) or even a local State and County Probate Judge, for several reasons…..

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
[“VA Identifies Additional Beneficiaries in Need of Fiduciary Assistance” At PEBForum - Forums Transition Forum: Veterans Affairs and SSDI Veterans Affairs, SSDI, and other Benefits VA News Feeds Physical Evaluation Board Forum Start date Mar 24, 2016

If one follows link provided in above thread by Site Founder takes one to below website:

Office of Public and Intergovernmental Affairs- VA Identifies Additional Beneficiaries in Need of Fiduciary AssistanceMarch 24, 2016, 03:04:00 PM at web-address: https://www.va.gov/opa/pressrel/pressrelease.cfm?id=2770 accessed on 11 AUG 2018 at appx. 0354 AM EDT ]

_______________________________________________________________________________________________
Before proceeding, and I am no expert on this matter, and would direct any “technical questions” to this websites founder and/or Super Moderators…. One must First understand all the implication’s of the simple word “Fiduciary” and a simple place to start is in fact Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (see below link), as well as other sources…..

FiduciaryFrom Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia at web-address: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fiduciary accessed on 11 AUG 2018 at appx. 0356 AM EDT

Most veterans are aware of, and in my experience, get highly upset when talking about their “right” to bear arms: see below example from internet-

Sound Off: Are Veterans Losing Gun Rights?by “Military.com” for example only at web-address: https://www.military.com/undertheradar/2015/04/sound-off-are-veterans-losing-gun-rights accessed on 11 AUG 2018 at appx. 0425 AM EDT

Trump should restore gun rights to veterans nationwideBy Christopher Neiweem, contributor - 11/17/16 12:14 PM EST at “TheHill.com”- for example only- at web-address: http://thehill.com/blogs/pundits-bl...uld-restore-gun-rights-to-veterans-nationwide accessed on 11 AUG 2018 at appx. 0427 AM EDT

New Law Would Allow Financially Incompetent Veterans To Own Firearms AgainBy Benjamin Krause March 14, 2017, for example only, by “DisabledVeterans.org” at web-address: https://www.disabledveterans.org/2017/03/14/new-law-financially-incompetent-veterans-firearms/ accessed on 11 AUG 2018 at appx. 0429 AM EDT

However, I am not so sure they are in fact aware, of other much more serious implications of being rated 100% Mentally Disabled and what in fact being assigned a “Fiduciary” means beyond “firearms” rights that is potentially much more significant, in the grander “scheme” of things…. Such as “losing” their “inheritance” rights and basic “decision” making abilities reading their finances, which in fact can mean their “freedom” in total, without being “incarcerated/ civilly committed” behind bars……

Local Veteran I know, whom was in an FMC in MN, saw several “warehoused” MH inmates, many veterans amongst them, lose all of their property- home, businesses, cars, and/or all “worldly” possessions- prior to release by simply having a “court” ordered “Fiduciary” assignment…. thus when “released” simply further “bound” by others controlling “virtually” every aspect of their lives and being “totally” further disgraced- which they did not further need (like rubbing “acid in an already festering wound”…..

Ergo, I would highly recommend- perhaps, those “veterans” reading this, if interested, in this “trap-pitfall” see some of the below:

The Spirit of Laws (Great Books in Philosophy) Revised Editionby Baron Charles De Secondat Montesquieu (Author) at for example only Amazon.com web-address: https://www.amazon.com/Spirit-Laws-...1533973797&sr=8-1&keywords=spirit+of+the+laws in particular “Book XXVII- I.- Of the Origin and Revolutions of the Roman Laws on Successions” as it clearly demonstrates that even “thousands of years ago” the “animosity” and “conflict” over the passing along of a “deceased” person property In Particular the “very wealthy!”

Might also want to see perhaps- for example only- at Amazon.com “search words ” Books : "inheritance law" at Amazon.com web-address: https://www.amazon.com/inheritance-law-Books/s?page=1&rh=n:283155,k:inheritance law as well as Barnes & Nobles “search words "inheritance laws” under books at web-address: https://www.barnesandnoble.com/s/inheritance+law/_/N-8q8?_requestid=3005866

[Might also want to see “Elder Law” at Barnes & Nobles.com under “search words “elder law” in books, for example only at web-address: https://www.barnesandnoble.com/s/elder+law/_/N-8q8?_requestid=3007110 as well as “Elder law (United States) From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia – for example only at web-address: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elder_law_(United_States) accessed at 0410 AM EDT 11 AUG 2018; Same veteran has “BELIEVE IT OR NOT” numerous “elderly” folks in Baldwin County AL, simply try to start either a Physical altercation with them an/or “physical” one, in which they had to walk away, in order perhaps to get them in some sort of trouble in this manner as always claim “Elder Abuse” simply another trap “vets’” out there should be made more than aware of…. Among other things that “elder” veterans and their “families” should potentially investigate….]

Anyway, a good visual example of some of this is below, if “veterans” out there have in fact watched it:

“Black Sails (TV series)” From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia, for example only, at web-address: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Sails_(TV_series) accessed on 11 AUG 2018 at appx. 0417 AM EDT where the Main Character Captain Flint, was originally a “British Naval Officer” whom came in contact, etc.. with the “son” of a very prominent “British Royalty” member, and “conceived” radical plan to fight ‘piracy’ but the “father” ruined Flints career, forcing him into “piracy himself, and had his son “mentally committed” and disavowed of any “inheritance” as well as to “save face” amongst the Nobility or British Aristocracy.

Furthermore, what in fact is HBO’s “Game of Thrones” all about anyway….. “succession” …?????

Anyway ALL- I sincerely hope this “gives” pause and/or sparks some thought out there for “veterans” and or their families as to some of the very real potential pitfalls of US DVA and/or other “Fiduciary” assignment, resultant a very high Mental Health Disability award “percentage” …… and at least “assist’s’ one veteran or their family/survivors out there..????

PS: Just to think about, might want see some of following:

10 Unbelievable Inheritance StoriesPosted on January 20, 2010 by Marite at “Oddee.com” for example only at web-address: https://www.oddee.com/item_96948.aspx accessed on 11 AUG 2018 at appx. 0512 AM EDT

Blood & Money: Why Families Fight Over InheritanceBy P. Mark Accettura, J.D. at “Estateplanning.com” for example only at web-address: https://www.estateplanning.com/Why-Families-Fight-Over-Inheritance/ accessed on 11 AUG 2018 at appx. 0513 AM EDT…

“$1bn for empty space: the saga of the world's most valuable real estate-Skepticism abounds over 157-acre LA-area lot once linked to Brad Pitt and Iran’s shah, amid questions over sellers’ motivations” by “The Guardian.com” at web-address: https://www.theguardian.com/us-news...-most-valuable-real-estate-billion-dollar-lot for example only accessed on 11 AUG 2018 at appx. 0414 AM EDT

(A Veteran was asked definition on “rook” and or the chess piece “castle” interesting definitions if one looks up…?????.)

Anyway it all might simply be per YouTube Video “search words”- “looney tunes Elmer Fudd and bugs bunny” at YouTube Video web-address: https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=looney+tunes+elmer+fudd+and+bugs+bunny accessed on 11 AUG 2018 at appx. 0518 AMEDT, as well as “Bugs Bunny ft. Elmer Fudd - Fresh Hare (1942) Looney Tunes Classic Animated Cartoonfrom above at YouTube video web-address (accessed roughly same as above time/date):
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iRnGlsvGJYk

AS USUAL HAVING ISSUES WEB_SITE_ANYONE ELSE??????

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Anyway- hope this greatly assist's at least one other vetran and or family-survivors out there........ALL????

ALL- simply for redundancy- and probably best belongs here- thought would post the below-following:

After all it is all just Looney Tues” at the US DVA, apparently,…see YouTube video at web-address for example only search wordslooney tunes mr mcgoo” at: https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=looney+tunes+mr+mcgoo and perhaps from above link at YouTube Video “Mr Magoo Opening Theme” at web-address:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8GTHXTEvIc
(accessed on 12 AUG 2018 appx. 1510 PM EDT)

ALL_ Hope this at least helps one other US Veteran out their or their family/survivors…etc….????
__--___---_____---________________________________________________________----

29 minutes ago

{{ALL - thought I would post below in [[ ]]from “Express Scripts Issue's Fexofinidene (allegria) -All Vet's Retirees Out There-Question?????” Forums Resources and Files Department of Defense Regulations as is relevant, to how Pattern Analysis/ Network Analysis- that US DVA Personnel claim know nothing about- can in fact be utilized as in case “local” veteran I know whom was sent BOP in MN, and their BOP “psychiatrist” in “record – Mach time,” analyzed his US DVA Medication Profile and determined within weeks of their arrival at BOP FMC Facility, their “troubles” were in fact by and large “medication” related and began lobbying for their “immediate” release and “rescinding” of their Federal “commitment order”- alas this “unfortunately” did not occur as had issues with “once” again US DVA in particular Gulf Coast VA/ VISN-16…… (STIIL ISSUES THIS WEBSITE_INTERNET_ETC...ANYONE ELSE?????)}

ALL- seems as if constantly “beating a dead drum” but veteran I know wanted me to follow-up on above from Post# 2- from above (PebForum.com Forums Transition Forum: Veterans Affairs and SSDI Veterans Affairs, SSDI, and other Benefits NOT NEW RESOURCE BUT PERHAPS ADAPTABE VETS ISSUE US DVA PER COIN- PATTERN/NETWORK ANALYSIS?” ) in {{ }} above…..

Seems as if this Gulf Coast VA / VISN-16 “veteran” – as most- simply left to “sort” things out on their own, as per usual- with medications that are in fact “acting beyond squirrely” and no assistance the US DVA System etc…

Resultantly, said “veteran” asked I post the below “redacted” presentation he sent me as well as US DVA Personnel MHV Secure Messaging as well as related MHV Secure Msg Identification Numbers, as has once again done more than can be reasonably expected any US Citizen…. See Below MHV SECURE MSG ID'S AS WELL ATTACTED-SENT REDACTED FILE:

Message ID 1445885631 To GulfCoast-Ask a Pharmacist_PHARM
Message ID 1445882148 To Mobile-MentalHealth-GT%
Message ID 1445875675 To Mobile-MentalHealth-XC%
Message ID 1445876894 To Mobile-MentalHealth-KW%

(Note: US DVA Personnel Known to try and get veterans in “trouble’ with Law Enforcement any they can… as has occurred this “veteran” and other “veterans” (who have attempted to address significant deficiencies) per various media about Gulf Coast VA/VISN-16…US DVA….)
So some of below- “example only” resources might be of utilization anyone whom might “suspect” a similar issue with their “assigned” medications, etc… BUT ONCE AGAIN I AM NO EXPERT (Pharmacist, Chemist, DR, Attorney, etc..)AND WOULD REFER TO OTHERS SUCH AS SUPER MODERATORS THIS WEBSITE_ETC… WHOM IN FACT MAY POSSIBLY BE……. (See Below for Example Only) :

Amazon.com search words: “Shop Drug Abuse Control” - at Amazon.com web-address (example only): https://www.amazon.com/Drug-Abuse-C...ield-lbr_brands_browse-bin=Drug+Abuse+Control

----“14-Panel Drug Testing Kit Test For 14 Different Drugs Instantlyat Amazon.com for example only Web-address: https://www.amazon.com/14-Panel-Dru...+Different+Drugs+Instantly&smid=A8A0W43XRSZY5

Amazon.com Books : search words "medication identification" at Amazon.com for example only web-address: https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=sr_pg_...ication+identification&ie=UTF8&qid=1534093980 accessed 12 AUG 2018 appx. 1315 PM EDT

---“The Pill Book, Eleventh Edition”- Mass Market Paperback – April 27, 2004 by Harold M. Silverman (Author) for example only at Amazonm.com web-address: https://www.amazon.com/Pill-Book-El...91&sr=1-21&keywords=medication+identification

---“2018 Nurse's Drug Handbook 17th Editionby Jones & Bartlett Learning (Author) at Amazon.com (example only) web-address: https://www.amazon.com/Nurses-Handb..._rd_t=40701&psc=1&refRID=AXXXWFTMKD5WKW3MJ8XS

Anyway ALL_ hope this assist’s at least one other veteran out there……or at leads to some “thought” perhaps….?????

PS: Might want to see below as food for thought- example- only-

---ClassAction.com” – “Drug Lawsuits-If you have suffered side effects after taking medication, you may be entitled to compensation.” For Example Only At web-address: https://www.classaction.com/lawsuits/drugs accesed 12 AUG 2018 at appx. 01350 AM EDT

---“ClassAction.org” --- “Featured List of Class Action LawsuitsFor Example Only at web-address: https://www.classaction.org/list-of-lawsuits accessed 12 AUG 18 at appx. 1253 PM EDT

---See Example Only Books : search words "pharmacy law" at Amazon.com for example only web-address: https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_...words=pharmacy+law&rh=n:283155,k:pharmacy+law accessed 12 AUG 2018 appx. 1346 PM EDT

(Anyone else experiencing “severe” internet, computer, web-site issues…..????)

Redacted Presentation1 (Sent MHV SCMSG)-Pics Home Drug Screen Dr. MHV Secure MSG- 12 AUG 2018-...jpg

Once again- think ALL- best posted here as well as “relevant” manyveterans’” issues discussed here at this Thread from PEBForum Thread at - Forums Transition Forum: Veterans Affairs and SSDI Veterans Affairs, SSDI, and other BenefitsNOT NEW RESOURCE BUT PERHAPS ADAPTABE VETS ISSUE US DVA PER COIN- PATTERN/NETWORK ANALYSIS?”
-----…---…---…---_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________ ...___...___....__________

Today at 3:39 AM

All- would post here yet “another” veteran in same “CIRCLE” having issues even posting simple Book Reviews about things similar this to Amazon.com, and thought for those interested two things:
  • Potential “New Resource” for those might be interested in “analyzing” their US DVA Medication Profile or US DVA File in general…if having “SEVER” issues the US DVA……
  • If anyone else out there actually post’s here as well as Amazon.com and having issues can possibly contact Amazon.com Leadership Team at email: [email protected] (believe this posted elsewhere this site)
It is odd that some folks in the “Reality” Business, etc.…- vic. Baldwin County AL- actually have “relatives” working at Amazon.com Corporate HQ????? [Something to consider if want to become one of 50,000 (+) Veterans Lower Alabama, is in fact that the EPA has sub-contracted- do believe- “safety” testing of “mining” operations…. To Alabama Department of Environmental Management (ADEM)- whom their web-site (?)- subcontracted to think “Alabama Home Builders Association” or such like…might want look into prior “renting-buying” home this Region, especially “chemical Allergies” due to Exposure in service Iraq/Afghanistan or Other…. See PEB Forum Threads about this, such as Forums PEB and Disability Evaluation System Overview Conditions and Ratings Respiratory ConditionsBurn pit documents and resources” Thread starter usafaviator Start date Dec 9, 2012 for example only amongst many others…)

Anyway, ALL_ a picture is worth a thousand word so please see attached and hope this helps one “veteran” and or others out there……???????

(IS ANYBODY ELSE HAVING ISSUES THIS WEB _SITE?????)
_-__-__----___---___---________________________________________________________

Title: EVERYONE “UNITED STATES AMERICA”- LIVE AGE "BIG_DATA"-"MASS-SURVEILLANCE." ETC....

This work, Thinking in Systems: A Primerby Donella H. Meadows (Author), Diana Wright (Editor) [At Amazon.com web-address: https://www.amazon.com/Thinking-Sys...ing+in+systems+a+primer+by+donella+h.+meadows ] is very well done and a good “complement” or next step-up from , The Art Of Thinking In Systems: Improve Your Logic, Think More Critically, And Use Proven Systems To Solve Your Problems - Strategic Planning For Everyday Life”- Paperback” – January 14, 2018 by Steven Schuster (Author) { At Amazon.com web-address: https://www.amazon.com/Art-Thinking..._rd_t=40701&psc=1&refRID=8ZBB79NREB942F9BK2VJ }!
Unlike, Mr. Schuster’s work, this book contains many “illustrations” of “systems” or network from the basic’s, such as a home bath-tub / plumbing, to much more complex “statistical” analysis… Furthermore the author on pages 1-2 Kindle Edition (see citation blow []) state, when talking about a simple “slinky toy”: “Once we see the relationship between structure and behavior, we can begin to understand how systems work, what makes them produce poor results, and how to shift them into better behavior patterns. As our world continues to change rapidly and become more complex, systems thinking will help us manage, adapt, and see the wide range of choices we have before us.
It is a way of thinking that gives us the freedom to identify root causes of problems and see new opportunities.”
[Meadows, Donella H.. Thinking in Systems: A Primer (pp. 1-2). Chelsea Green Publishing. Kindle Edition.]
Furthermore, the author asserts on page 2, Kindle Edition (see citation below in []}:
“ When it comes to Slinkies, this idea is easy enough to understand. When it comes to individuals, companies, cities, or economies, it can be heretical. The system, to a large extent, causes its own behavior! An outside event may unleash that behavior, but the same outside event applied to a different system is likely to produce a different result. Think for a moment about the implications of that idea:
• Political leaders don’t cause recessions or economic booms. Ups and downs are inherent in the structure of the market economy.
• Competitors rarely cause a company to lose market share. They may be there to scoop up the advantage, but the losing company creates its losses at least in part through its own business policies.
• The oil-exporting nations are not solely responsible for oil price rises.”
[Meadows, Donella H.. Thinking in Systems: A Primer (p. 2). Chelsea Green Publishing. Kindle Edition.]
As one can see from above few “select” quotes from Kindle Edition of the book, the author of this work, more “complements” Mr. Steven Schuster’s work, and really does a nice job of “delving-deeper” into how “systems” can in fact be “exploited” and/or “analyzed… Kind of like some veterans with more than multiple “issues’ with the US Department of Veteran’s Affairs (US DVA) that can be see at PEBForum_co m ! Sadly, some of these issues, in addition to inadequate care, long waits for ratings that or often denied and have to consistently be sent back, is in fact “medication” and issues related. “Thinking In Systems,” would “possibly” be a good way to ID problems “internally,” as author recommends, and perhaps solve whole host of issues from “care” to “personnel” issues…...??????? (See attached Picture)
Conclusion: This is a very good book for “more in-depth” systems- analysis, and should be read by everyone, as we all live in the age of “big-data” and mass “surveillance” … whose “captured-data” from cameras, etc… combined with “algorithms” can be “utilized” to analyze US ALL! [Note: Have noticed when attempting quote utilizing Kindle and actual “hard-copy” books that often page numbers differ!]
Review submitted - Thank you!We are currently processing your review and will email you when this is complete.
(See attached Image For Example)
________________________________________________________________________________

Title: ALL IN USA SHOULD READ- LIVE AGE "BIG_DATA"-"MASS-SURVEILLANCE." ETC....
This book, The Art Of Thinking In Systems: Improve Your Logic, Think More Critically, And Use Proven Systems To Solve Your Problems - Strategic Planning For Everyday Life”- Paperback” – January 14, 2018 by Steven Schuster (Author) { At Amazon.com web-address: https://www.amazon.com/Art-Thinking..._rd_t=40701&psc=1&refRID=8ZBB79NREB942F9BK2VJ } is a great fast read and “Primer” for anyone not familiar with “Pattern-Network Analysis” which is a method of “analyzing all different types of “systems” from computer networks, corporations, social networks and COIN (Counter-Insurgency) such as in Iraq and Afghanistan….. to Homeland Security….
However, it is in fact missing “diagrams” of system’s it describes and how to “analyze” those diagrams, such as PERT Charts. Etc.…. I think the author was in fact somewhat remiss in this, but overall a good work for “basic” understanding.
As the author states on Kindle Version of Book Page 14 (see citation in []) “Systems thinking is, at its heart, looking at problems in a way we haven’t before. It is a realization that everything is interconnected, and we should look at things as a whole rather than just a group of independent parts.”
[Citation: Schuster, Steven. The Art Of Thinking In Systems: Improve Your Logic, Think More Critically, And Use Proven Systems To Solve Your Problems - Strategic Planning For Everyday Life (p. 14). Kindle Edition.]
Furthermore, the author states on page 22 of Kindle Version of book (see citation in []):
“While that traditional method of analysis may be helpful at times, it can’t help us to solve every problem we face despite all of our best efforts. War, harm caused to our environment, people suffering from drug addiction, people who are unemployed or living in poverty, and many life-threatening diseases are all examples of problems that remain despite years of analysis and technological advances.
These problems persist because they are systems problems.”
[Schuster, Steven. The Art Of Thinking In Systems: Improve Your Logic, Think More Critically, And Use Proven Systems To Solve Your Problems - Strategic Planning For Everyday Life (p. 22). Kindle Edition.]
Additionally, on page 30 of Kindle edition of book (see citation [])it is stated that: “ Systems are made up of three parts: elements, interconnections, and a function or a purpose. The word “function” is used when talking about a non-human system, and the word “purpose” is used for human systems.[iv]”
[Schuster, Steven. The Art Of Thinking In Systems: Improve Your Logic, Think More Critically, And Use Proven Systems To Solve Your Problems - Strategic Planning For Everyday Life (p. 30). Kindle Edition.]
Finally, the author asserts on page 31-32 of Kindle Ed. Book 9see citation [] that:
“A school is a system, with the elements represented by teachers, students, principals, custodians, secretaries, bus drivers, cooks, parents, and counselors. The interconnections are the relationships between the elements, the school rules, the schedule, and the communications between all of the people in the school. The purpose of a school is to prepare the students for a successful future and to help them reach their full potential.
Systems are everywhere. Companies, cities, governments, economies, animals, and plants are all examples of systems. It is possible to have multiple smaller systems as a part of a larger system. For example, our body is a system that is made up of many smaller systems like the skeletal, digestive, respiratory, and nervous systems.”
[Schuster, Steven. The Art Of Thinking In Systems: Improve Your Logic, Think More Critically, And Use Proven Systems To Solve Your Problems - Strategic Planning For Everyday Life (pp. 31-32). Kindle Edition.]
As one can see from above “select” quotes from Kindle Edition of the book, the author really does a nice job of “introducing” how “systems” can in fact be “exploited” and/or “analyzed… Kind of like some veterans with more than multiple “issues’ with the US Department of Veteran’s Affairs (US DVA) that can be see at PEBForum_co m ! Sadly, some of these issues, in addition to inadequate care, long waits for ratings that or more often than not denied and have to consistently be sent back, is in fact “medication” and issues related. “Thinking In Systems,” would “possibly” be a good way to ID problems “internally,” as author recommends, and perhaps solve whole host of issues from “care” to “personnel” issues…..??????? (See attached Picture)
Conclusion: This is a very good book for “intro” into “systems” analysis, and should be read by everyone, as we all live in the age of “big-data” and mass “surveillance” … whose “captured-data” from cameras, etc… combined with “algorithms” can be “utilized” to analyze US ALL! [Note: Have noticed when attempting quote utilizing Kindle and actual “hard-copy” books that often page numbers differ!]

___---___---___---___---___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

PS: Might want to see "YouTube Viedo" search words " looney tunes yosemite sam pirate" at YouTube Video web-address: https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=looney+tunes+yosemite+sam+pirate+ as well as- from sub-set menu/"selection" from above- "Yosemite Sam - I Hates Rabbits" at YouTube Viedo web-address:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MOUhGcsHqDM
(accessed on 13 AUG 2018 appx. 0335 AM EDT)

________________________________________________________________________...---...---...---... ________________________________________________

PS: Might want see at YouTube Video “search words”- fredflintstone and bambam – at web-address: https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=fredflintstone+and+bambam sub-set/ “SELECTION” “The Flintstones | Cave Scout Jamboreeat web-address:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N3aDWdHtfvg
(accessed on 0502 AM EDT 13 AUG 2018) [Fred Sleep Apnea????]

Also, might as of interest only, perhaps, want to see Hōjutsu From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia at web-address: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hōjutsu accessed on 13 AUG 2018 appx. 0515 AM EDT from “Killogy Research Group” [[email protected]] at web-address: https://www.killology.com/bio at web-address: https://www.killology.com/bio accessed on 13 AUG 2018 at appx. 0517 AM CST

Any hope at least helps one other veteran......???????

ALL- thought I would follow up, sadly, from the above post #39:

Once again- think ALL- best posted here as well as “relevant” many “veterans’” issues discussed here at this Thread from PEBForum Thread at - Forums Transition Forum: Veterans Affairs and SSDI Veterans Affairs, SSDI, and other BenefitsNOT NEW RESOURCE BUT PERHAPS ADAPTABE VETS ISSUE US DVA PER COIN- PATTERN/NETWORK ANALYSIS?”
-----…---…---…---_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________ ...___...___....__________

Today at 3:39 AM

All- would post here yet “another” veteran in same “CIRCLE” having issues even posting simple Book Reviews about things similar this to Amazon.com, and thought for those interested two things:
  • Potential “New Resource” for those might be interested in “analyzing” their US DVA Medication Profile or US DVA File in general…if having “SEVER” issues the US DVA……
  • If anyone else out there actually post’s here as well as Amazon.com and having issues can possibly contact Amazon.com Leadership Team at email: [email protected] (believe this posted elsewhere this site)

As one can see from below MHV Secure message responses to US DVA-Gluf Coast VA providers SHAR’ED with me, think it is more than obvious local veteran, has in fact once again given the US DVA more than enough opportunity to “assist” in resolving this medication issue, but simply no “assistance” as per usual forth coming and Veteran has notified all MH at Gulf Coast VA- preparing to “exit” the US DVA System in entirety (see MHV Message ID’s below):

Message ID 1449162745 Mobile-MentalHealth-XC%
Message ID 1449162810 Mobile-MentalHealth-GT%
Message ID 1449163058 To Mobile-MentalHealth-KW%

Furthermore, of interest, in this same “Circle” and MHV MSG- sadly- “veteran” in question pointed out a former NCO only “supposedly” received or got his medications either directly from local pharmacies and/or local Air Force Base- Keesler, AFB, in Biloxi MS…,.. perhaps knew something others did not??????? (see for example web-address: https://www.keesler.af.mil/ for example only)

Furthermore, it is odd, how many Field grade Officers and in fact Senior NCO’s out there actually “utilize” US DVA Services, themselves, as this mere “peon” has observed very, very few themselves……?????????

Anyway, I digress, as questions for others-perhaps- and I would recommend the following PEBForum Threads of interest-maybe:

--Forums Transition Forum: Veterans Affairs and SSDI Veterans Affairs, SSDI, and other Benefits VA News Feeds VA announces leadership changes to take effect shortlyposted by Thread starter Physical Evaluation Board Forum Start date Monday at 1:32 PM Also see US DVA link from Thread at web-address: https://www.va.gov/opa/pressrel/pressrelease.cfm?id=5092Office of Public and Intergovernmental Affairs- VA announces leadership changes to take effect shortlyAugust 13, 2018, 01:25:00 PM accessed 0432 AM EDT 15 AUG 2018 and below quotes from above web-site:
“Secretary Wilkie said, ‘President Dwight Eisenhower had this to say about leadership, ‘You have got to have something in which to believe. You have got to have leaders, organization, friendships, and contacts that help you to believe that, and help you to put out your best,’ Our Veterans deserve the best, and that is what we are doing by bringing together a talented leadership team to serve them at VA.’”

--Forums Transition Forum: Veterans Affairs and SSDI Veterans Affairs, SSDI, and other Benefits VA News Feeds VA updates the disability rating schedule related to skin conditionsposted by  Physical Evaluation Board Forum Start date Monday at 5:32 PM Also see US DVA link from Thread at web-address: https://www.va.gov/opa/pressrel/pressrelease.cfm?id=5093Office of Public and Intergovernmental Affairs- VA updates the disability rating schedule related to skin conditions” August 13, 2018, 02:34:00 PM accessed 15 AUG 2018 appx. 0438 AM EDT….. as well as US DVA Web Automated Reference Material System- 38 CFR Book C, Schedule for Rating Disabilitiesat web-address: https://www.benefits.va.gov/WARMS/bookc.asp accessed on 0441 AM EDT 18 AUG 2018

Well- just thought would post update on “sad” sate of affairs this local Gulf Coast Veteran is facing, among others….. like constantly having to file, to no-avail FCC/FTC Complaints like FTC Complaint ID: 98863869 for their credit score taking a nose dive after simply inquiring about a VA Home Mortgage Re-finance…..among other things……

Also, I am confused from the following below PEBForum Thread and is anyone else, perhaps, being the mere Peon I am….????????

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Forums PEB and Disability Evaluation System Overview Physical Evaluation Board System Overview
News Feeds If you are DOD TDRL/PDRL retired with less than 20 years of service please read.
By Thread starter oddpedestrian Start date Apr 20, 2018
25 minutes ago

All- a little bit confused here I must, simply state, not being sharpest “tac” in box:

Forums PEB and Disability Evaluation System Overview Physical Evaluation Board System Overview
News Feeds If you are DOD TDRL/PDRL retired with less than 20 years of service please read. By Thread starteroddpedestrian Start date Apr 20, 2018

From above: ironpirate83 stated Monday at 4:42 PM #69 the following:

"A 2394. Mr. HELLER (for himself and Mr. Tester) submitted an amendment intended to be proposed to amendment SA 2282 submitted by Mr. Inhofe (for himself and Mr. McCain) and intended to be proposed to the bill H.R. 5515, to authorize appropriations for fiscal year 2019 for military activities of the Department of Defense, for military construction, and for defense activities of the Department of Energy, to prescribe military personnel strengths for such fiscal year, and for other purposes; which was ordered to lie on the table; as follows: "

So the S.Amdt 2394 was apart of the S.2282 that was passed in the HR 5515 today. So will we get the concurrent receipt?”

So I am confused as from:

H. R. 5515” - at web-address: https://www.congress.gov/115/bills/hr5515/BILLS-115hr5515enr.pdf accessed on 18 AUG 2018 at appx. 0500 AM EDT (see attached file from stated web-address) states in part:

“SEC. 2822. EXEMPTION OF DEPARTMENT OF DEFENSE OFF-SITE USE AND OFF-SITE REMOVAL ONLY NON-MOBILE PROPERTIES FROM CERTAIN EXCESS PROPERTY DISPOSAL REQUIRE-MENTS.
(a) IN GENERAL
.—Excess or unutilized or underutilized non- mobile property of the Department of Defense that is situated on non-excess land shall be exempt from the requirements of title V of the McKinney-Vento Homeless Assistance Act (42 U.S.C. 11411 et seq.) upon a determination by the head of the department, agency, or other element of the Department having jurisdiction of the property that—
(1) the property is not feasible to relocate; “

Perhaps’ someone could add clarification…????? Thanks....perhaps I am looking at wrong Bill, etc....?????

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Finally, as simply “food” for thought might want to see the following below from example only, as just filled out US DVA Online Survey asking if US DVA MH Processional’s “encourage” veterans to work or not??????

How brand-new science will manage the fourth industrial revolution-It's about artificial intelligence, data, and things like quantum computing and nanotechnology. Australian National University's 3A Institute is creating a new discipline to manage this revolution and its impact on humanity.” By Stilgherrian | August 13, 2018 -- 04:42 GMT (21:42 PDT) | Topic: Innovation at “EDnet.com” at web-address: https://www.zdnet.com/article/how-brand-new-science-will-manage-the-fourth-industrial-revolution/ accessed on 15 AUG 2018 at appx. 0551 AM EDT

Politics (Aristotle)From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia, for example only, at web-address: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Politics_(Aristotle) accessed on 15 AUG 2018 appx. 0554 AM EDT

Politics By Aristotle” from “classics.mit.edu” at for example only web-address: http://classics.mit.edu/Aristotle/politics.1.one.html accessed on 15 AUG 2018 at appx. 0556 AM EDT

Politics Aristotle Translated by Benjamin Jowett Batoche Books Kitchener 1999” at “socialsciences.mcmaster.ca” at web-address, for example only (see attached filePolitics.pdf” downloaded from listed website) from web-address: https://socialsciences.mcmaster.ca/econ/ugcm/3ll3/aristotle/Politics.pdf accessed on 15 AUG 2018 appx. 0600 AM EDT

As is not above all pretty much related to US DVA in the realm of “politics” and furthermore does the US DVA, etc… in fact really assist veterans or in fact “enslave” them…… via total “dependency”…… questions I guess for other’s much more “erudite than myself- perhaps some Super Moderators this site can in fact provide so “clarification” ????????

Anyway perhaps it might simply be as per YouTube Viedo “search words” – “song war what is it good for” at YouTube Video web-address: https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=song+war+what+is+it+good+for accessed on 15 AUG 2018 at appx. 0625 AM EDT and selection from above “Edwin Starr- War (Lyrics)at YouTube video web-address- for example only:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-dKAX7Jp8wo
(accessed at appx. 0628 AM EDT 15 AUG 2018)

ANYONE ELSE HAVING ISSUES THIS WEBSITE, ETC……..?????

Attachments

• BILLS-115hr5515enr.pdf
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
  • Politics.pdf
    403.4 KB · Views: 0