Feeling Anxious about changes to DA 199

I am writing this with what I know as unreasonable anxiety but.
What are the chances that the 199 can be changed?
I got 50% PDRL DoD and 90% VA
and I am worried that I am using the wrong numbers to calculate my future plans.

Have you signed your 199 yet? What stage are you in the process? The 199 shouldn’t change unless you appeal....

If you are concurring with your findings and not seeking a VA one-time Reconsideration, the odds of the findings changing during the legal and quality review process are quite slim. When such changes due occur, it is either because of administrative errors- i.e. typos- or assigning a finding contrary to the weight of the evidence or which does not comport with the VA rating. Example 1- assigning you a 50% rating for migraines when the VA rating - in IDES cases- is 30%. Example 2- assigning a positive "V" code but not explaining it properly in the findings rationale. Such instances are rare and your MEB< OSC or civilian counsel should be able to spot simple errors and address them with the PEB to correct the issue without the need for a DA199-2. Example 3- when the PEB is provided new evidence showing that a previous rating was grossly in error or perpetrated by fraud- I have seen this happen 3 times in 31 years of practice. While Jason may chime in with other examples, I think that you will find that these examples are the exception tot he norm. If you are happy with your ratings/findings and are filing a VARR to increase a rating, you should be just fine.