FIBROMYALGIA DX

islandboy25

PEB Forum Regular Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
IMG_4134.JPG IMG_4135.JPG IMG_4136.JPG Hello I was recently diagnosed with Fibromyalgia by a civilian Rhuematalogist after being referred by my Tricare PCM. Can you guys/gals take a look at the attached DBQ and provide feedback as to whether or not it is solid to submit for a claim. TIA

It's solid. Definitely 40% Fibromyalgia. The VA might still schedule their own C&P for you.

It's solid. Definitely 40% Fibromyalgia. The VA might still schedule their own C&P for you.

Thank you for replying, been second guessing myself as to if I should submit it. wasn't sure if was strong enough

Looks good to me. Was it awkward asking your doctor to fill this out? I asked one of my military doctors to fill one out for me before I got out and he looked at me funny. I've been scared to ask any other docs to fill one out ever since lol. Also, lol @ the spelling of concentration.

Looks good to me. Was it awkward asking your doctor to fill this out? I asked one of my military doctors to fill one out for me before I got out and he looked at me funny. I've been scared to ask any other docs to fill one out ever since lol. Also, lol @ the spelling of concentration.

It was definitely awkward asking, but I had to really talk to myself in my head while in his office to build up enough courage to do it...he was hesitant about doing it, but I explained to him I needed it to show the VA proof of the diagnosis. He wanted me to leave the form behind for him to fill it out and I would pick it up another day, but I insisted on waiting for it the same day, so he filled it out. 10 mins later I was on my way out the door.