Fibromyalgia timeline question

Still awaiting orders, I contacted AFPC, they said these should normally be done within 48 hours and they didn't know what the hold up was. They submitted a ticket on my behalf. Finally got a response back, they had an orders production issue that they resolved, and said I should have them by the end of the week. ***fingers crossed****!

Reactions: NT3
What were your ratings if you dont mind me asking? I have similar conditions and am curious.

Talked to my PEBLO yesterday, said that she would inquire with my case manager about why the orders haven’t been cut yet since yesterday was the 2 week mark of me signing for ratings. She said they could be behind. Still waiting lol

I can see my retirement orders have been loaded in PRDA as of today. I can’t actually open the document.....having computer issues. How convenient:rolleyes:

I can see my retirement orders have been loaded in PRDA as of today. I can’t actually open the document.....having computer issues. How convenient:rolleyes:
Did you get an email for them? Or were they just loaded into PRDA?

How long did it take you to sign your ratings after signing the af form 618?
Let me make a correction to my previous post, I signed my 618 around mid June. Didn’t sign for my ratings until 2 weeks ago

Final update to everything:

Aug 9-received retirement orders
Nov 27- separate from the military

Exact same dates! 20+ years cut short but thankful for the outcome. My final out was 23 Aug. Wish you the very best with whatever you do next

Got a question. I’m on terminal leave and permissive right now. I don’t get my DD214 until I hit the date I’m actually retired. I was told I would have to upload that copy to ebenefits once I receive it. Will all of my claim info from the medboard remain intact on there or do I have to worry about that claim stuff expiring? I intend to upload it ASAP when I do get it but that won’t be until the end of November. Thanks for the help