Final timeline (ft benning)

Coxypox

PEB Forum Regular Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
Okay, so I'm finally done, I'm so happy, it seems like its been forever, and it was super slow at first, but I really lucked out after my narsum was done and everything went super fast. Thanks to everyone on this site for all the help, and I hope it goes fast for you all.

MEB Initiated: 27 Feb 12
Narsm signed/sent: 03 AUG 12
Unfit: 29 Aug 12
VA Received packet: 2 SEP
VA ratings complete: 11 SEP
Da 199 complete: 20 sep
TRANSPROC list: 26 sep 12
Picking up orders: 27 sep 12

Ill be clearing the next few days, I sign out for PTDY (assuming they approve it) on 4 October and it will go through 23 oct, then I'll start my leave from 24 oct-9 nov, my promotion date to 1LT is on 9 NOV so I hope I get promoted , mainly for my DD214.

WOW! Congrats to you! How many unfitting conditions do you have? The VA said they completed my ratings Sept. 5th but I have yet to here anything..........

What VA office did yours go through? My MEB started 2 Feb. My unfit decision was sent to the VA 30 Aug and stamped received on 3 Sept by the VA. It's in Providence. I'm just praying I hear something soon!!!!

WOW! Congrats to you! How many unfitting conditions do you have? The VA said they completed my ratings Sept. 5th but I have yet to here anything..........
I had 3 unfitting conditions, and 15 total conditions. I guess I just got really lucky... I work with a guy that had a packet go to PEB 3 weeks before mine, he still hasn't got his VA ratings.
What VA office did yours go through? My MEB started 2 Feb. My unfit decision was sent to the VA 30 Aug and stamped received on 3 Sept by the VA. It's in Providence. I'm just praying I hear something soon!!!!

Mine went to the Washington VA.

Gunna,

I think one of the only reasons mine did go so fast was because I constantly called the PEB to see what the deal was on it. Sweet talk the people there, it can't hurt! Haha. Additionally TRANSPROC went quickly because I got it expedited my mother is very sick and I'm trying to see her before she's gone...

Mine is through Seattle also so hopefully they move quick. Who were you calling to find out about your packet status

Mine is through Seattle also so hopefully they move quick. Who were you calling to find out about your packet status

The VA 1800 number is the one I called but it really did nothing to speed it up with the VA part, I think I may have just got lucky...