FIT or UNFIT

Mine still shows reviewing evidence. Wonder how long it'll take for them to have any sort of update.

There is also a number you can call for the med board and ask them the status of your package. If they tell you it's no longer with them and has been forwarded to the next step and your peblo doesn't have it than that will tell you that it is unfit and just at the VA for their rating.

My ratings came in last night and I signed this morning.
NICE! Just called PEB and they told me my Package has been with the VA for 46 days, they should be close to being done with my rating. After that it will take up to 2 weeks for it to get sent to the PEBLO from the PEB. Does that sound about right?

I've moved to pending decision approval.

Won't hurt to log into VA gov to check there. It gave me more detailed information than ebennies. It told me mine was actually finished while ebennies said pending decision.

Eh it says Evidence gathering, review, and decision and doesn't seem to have any information at all.

Was worth a try. It was at least faster at displaying the last stage for me.

@Oxymoron i just checked Va.gov again today and it said "We finished reviewing your claim on Jan. 10, 2019. We sent you a packet by U.S. mail that includes details of the decision on your claim." About how long from that did you get your findings? Im guessing within 2 weeks?

@Oxymoron i just checked Va.gov again today and it said "We finished reviewing your claim on Jan. 10, 2019. We sent you a packet by U.S. mail that includes details of the decision on your claim." About how long from that did you get your findings? Im guessing within 2 weeks?
Nice hope you get the %you want. Don't know the answer to your question sorry not there yet hopefully soon.

My PEBLO had everything in hand about 4 business days after that. They said mail, but I think the PEBLO receives things digitally. Just a hunch.

If i accept the outcome when do you think my new EAS will be? Assuming i get results in the next week or so

If i accept the outcome when do you think my new EAS will be? Assuming i get results in the next week or so

My EAS was early April. 90 days out. Depends on if you base has a 30 day or 90 day policy.

My ebenifets changed today to decision pending approval. Looks like it's moving. My IDES process started in June so it's been 7 months.
Just called the VA and my proposed rating was sent back to the PEB. Anyone know how long it takes to get back to my PEBLO? I've seen on some threads that it takes about two weeks does that sound accurate.

@CMANN you should be able to contact your PEBLO and they can check your VA rating. The PEB apparently takes about 2 weeks for their proposed ratings. Mine hasn't been with the PEB for final rating / QA phase since January 5th. I'll post when I get my ratings. I think the last tnight me I saw someone get ratings it was like November 2018. I think the PEB is backed up.

@CMANN you should be able to contact your PEBLO and they can check your VA rating. The PEB apparently takes about 2 weeks for their proposed ratings. Mine hasn't been with the PEB for final rating / QA phase since January 5th. I'll post when I get my ratings. I think the last tnight me I saw someone get ratings it was like November 2018. I think the PEB is backed up.
Thank you. I'm thinking mine is in the QA phase also so when you get your rating that would help to know when I might get mine. I know every case is different but it will give me a little hope...lol