Fitness Program exemption

buckstr

PEB Forum Regular Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Am I looking at the Fitness Program AFI 36-2905 correctly? Pregnancy or having an abdominal surgery were the only ways to be exempted from the AC measurement. I don't see a reference to the surgery requirement anymore. I ask because I have another Testing comming up and the HAWC, my PCM, and my Reserve Medical doctor have said I should be exept from all testing dut to my medical issues but they can't do it because I am not pregnat, I am beginning to look it though, and I have not had stomach surgery. I already have a referral EPR due to my PT Test. I am facing an PEB and my enlistment is comming up in November.

Am I looking at the Fitness Program AFI 36-2905 correctly? Pregnancy or having an abdominal surgery were the only ways to be exempted from the AC measurement. I don't see a reference to the surgery requirement anymore. I ask because I have another Testing comming up and the HAWC, my PCM, and my Reserve Medical doctor have said I should be exept from all testing dut to my medical issues but they can't do it because I am not pregnat, I am beginning to look it though, and I have not had stomach surgery. I already have a referral EPR due to my PT Test. I am facing an PEB and my enlistment is comming up in November.

This is true. I just wonder how many of the AFA football linemen have < 40" waist?