Fixed some software problems, Finally!

Jason Perry

Benevolent Leader
Site Founder
Staff Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
I hope I am not being too optimistic. It has been many weeks (if not months) that I have had a problem with double posts and some issue with twitter. Finally, I figured out the problem (Twitter API changed, messing up some of the software) and I think I have a fix. This should work to eliminate the double posts, and the twitter feeds should now work.

If you see other problems, please let me know.

commosgt

PEB Forum Regular Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Jason, glad you were able to fix the issues. Sorry for the delay!! Had a MS exchange 2010 migration to deal with. Glad things are getting better.

commosgt

PEB Forum Regular Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Just sent the reply to you and no errors......good job!! You might be destined to be an IT guy instead of a lawyer :)

xeno

Super Moderator
Staff Member
PEB Forum Veteran
I hope I am not being too optimistic. It has been many weeks (if not months) that I have had a problem with double posts and some issue with twitter. Finally, I figured out the problem (Twitter API changed, messing up some of the software) and I think I have a fix. This should work to eliminate the double posts, and the twitter feeds should now work.

If you see other problems, please let me know.
What about the triple posts?

LOL just kidding. ;)

data-matched-content-ui-type="image_stacked" data-matched-content-rows-num="3" data-matched-content-columns-num="1" data-ad-format="autorelaxed">