foot conditions

UTBAS,
your RED post takes the words right out my mouth. my wife has been VERY suppportive, but it is a struggle. i think alot of it has to her going through this same situation when she was young, with her dad, who's disabled vietnam vet. but, like i said before it's a struggle. she gets frustrated with me when i'm so beat down and really can't stay awake or get going/moving. i can't sleep due to the pain, so i'm up all night. in the morning when i get up to start my day and i'm falling asleep sitting up. this goes on throughout the day. it's an endless cycle.
i'm also having a hard time with coping with simple things like going to the store/mall/market etc.. a few of my buddies also complain that i never want to do anything. another thing is i used to be on the phone all day. now, most of the time i don't even answer it. i just don't feel like talking to anyone or doing anything.
like you said bro, thank god for you guys and this site. it's my only source of entertainment and i REALY enjoy it. well i'm rambeling. you (u):D get the picture.

I can understand your situation

I have a bad left ankle due to tearing my Achilles tendon. I have had two surgeries and still have lots of pain and very poor Rom. I too am having problems with my right ankle and hip. And to top it off I was diagnosed with extreme severe central sleep apnea. I am currently waiting for my MEB date.

ROM
Left ankle Dorsiflexion -7° Planter flexion 53°
Right ankle Dorsiflexion 6° Planter flexion 57°