Fort Campbell - My MEB Timeline

violingoddess91

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
Hi everyone,

Just thought I'd share with you my timeline so far.

6 March - MEB Evaluation/Initial Appointment
11 March - Referral
18 March - VA Claims
22 April - Final C&P exam complete
24 April - Appointment for dictation

Welcome to the Forum.

Update:

11 March - Referral
18 March - VA Claims

26 April - met with PEBLO to sign paperwork, given 5 days to look over paperwork

Update:

11 March - Referral
18 March - VA Claims
26 April - met with PEBLO to sign paperwork, given 5 days to look over paperwork
1 May - met with paralegal to go over packet, requested extension to set up appointment with attorney to go over discrepancies in the packet

6 May - appointment with attorney, pending

Update:

11 March - Referral
18 March - VA Claims

That’s awesome! I have been waiting almost 60 days for my VA process to start.

Hey I’m at Campbell too was waiting 70 days and my proposed ratings came yesterday, so hopefully you are getting closer.
I realize the timeline can fluctuate. I was told there has been many new hires and they require training. Hopefully I am contacted soon to start the VA process

Hey I’m at Campbell too was waiting 70 days and my proposed ratings came yesterday, so hopefully you are getting closer.

Mocool, I’m also at Campbell and received my Unfit memo today. You said you waited 70 days to receive your ratings...is this from the time you received your unfit memo and the packet was sent to the VA?

Mocool, I’m also at Campbell and received my Unfit memo today. You said you waited 70 days to receive your ratings...is this from the time you received your unfit memo and the packet was sent to the VA?
Yeah, the va has had a really bad backlogged due to them switching some raters to the retired side and having to train new ones. They told me that its starting to pick back up but if you see in your ides dashboard it has “52” average completion time. It supposed to have been two weeks go figure...

Yeah, the va has had a really bad backlogged due to them switching some raters to the retired side and having to train new ones. They told me that its starting to pick back up but if you see in your ides dashboard it has “52” average completion time. It supposed to have been two weeks go figure...

Thanks. Crazy question...where do I find this IDES dashboard? On eBenefits?

Also, if you don’t mind me asking...how many claims did you have? I have 28 on my NARSUM, two of which are unfitting.

Thanks. Crazy question...where do I find this IDES dashboard? On eBenefits?
It’s in AKO, click medpros readiness than scroll down to MEB/PEB. I had 27 with 2 unfitting. Could’ve had more but forgot to add them.