Fort Campbell-my time line

campbellSFC

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
I know there is multiple people posting timelines for Fort Campbell, I am going to post mine so others can see an average.

April 15th, 2019 Met with the Dr for my P3
April 15th, 2019 Met my PEBLO
April 29th, 2019 Met the MSC
May 2nd, 2019 Went to make Appointments for C&P exams
C&P is scheduled for May 28th and May 29th

Maz_Reflektor

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
Also at FT Campbell, here's my timeline following my C&Ps.

March 25, 2019 Final C&P exam
April 3, 2019 Dictation with MEB Provider to write up the NARSUM
April 11th, 2019 Met with PEBLO to receive NARSUM counseling
April 18th, 2019 Met with Legal to review NARSUM (I did not appeal any of the findings), went back to PEBLO to sign and send packet to PEB
May 7th, 2019 Received unfit memo from PEB

Now just waiting on VA ratings. I've read others on Campbell waited up to 70 days. I'm sure mine will take that long. I have two unfitting conditions for my lower back and 26 other claimed conditions. I wish you the best of luck!

violingoddess91

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
Also at FT Campbell, here's my timeline following my C&Ps.

March 25, 2019 Final C&P exam
April 3, 2019 Dictation with MEB Provider to write up the NARSUM
April 11th, 2019 Met with PEBLO to receive NARSUM counseling
April 18th, 2019 Met with Legal to review NARSUM (I did not appeal any of the findings), went back to PEBLO to sign and send packet to PEB
May 7th, 2019 Received unfit memo from PEB

Now just waiting on VA ratings. I've read others on Campbell waited up to 70 days. I'm sure mine will take that long. I have two unfitting conditions for my lower back and 26 other claimed conditions. I wish you the best of luck!
I hope it's at least 70 days. I wanna be out of here at least by the end of the summer.

campbellSFC

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
Silly Question. I keep seeing people post Final C&P exam. Am I going to have to do it again?

Maz_Reflektor

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
Silly Question. I keep seeing people post Final C&P exam. Am I going to have to do it again?
All I meant by "Final C&P" was that it was my last C&P before reviewing the NARSUM. I had a total of four C&P exams (General Medical, Eyes, Hearing, Behavioral).

campbellSFC

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
Update. On 13 Jun my PEBLO called me to review my NARSUM. I went over it and requested for an extension to add some documentation that was incomplete, and full of errors. I have an Appt with the lawyer on 25 Jun

12Mustang05

PEB Forum Regular Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
Right move make them get it right before they send it off that is very important part of the process to get the outcome you desire. Good luck

LG5152

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
How are the C&P Exams for Campbell? I start meet with IDES this week for the first time. Un aware of what I should ask or double check on personally on my behalf..
I heard the examiners are kind of brutal, like they examine you to the finest detail

campbellSFC

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
When you meet with your MSC they will look through your records for everything you've been seen for......then ask you if there is anything missing, or something you never got seen for. Start thinking about it now. Head to toe. The examiner is only going to check what you're claiming.

sw78

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
Like campbellSFC said...list EVERYTHING! No matter how big or small you may think it is and whether you’ve been seen for it or not. My MSC only had 9 things listed. My list had 32 including a bunch I had been seen for many years. Not sure why so many was missing. The VA agreed to accept 29 of them.

LG5152

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
Like campbellSFC said...list EVERYTHING! No matter how big or small you may think it is and whether you’ve been seen for it or not. My MSC only had 9 things listed. My list had 32 including a bunch I had been seen for many years. Not sure why so many was missing. The VA agreed to accept 29 of them.
Any way I could send you a PM? I have my Initial PEB counseling coming on Monday, and he said to start making a list but im not sure what to consider to list about

LG5152

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
When you meet with your MSC they will look through your records for everything you've been seen for......then ask you if there is anything missing, or something you never got seen for. Start thinking about it now. Head to toe. The examiner is only going to check what you're claiming.
Is this meeting the next meeting after having your PEBLO do your initial counseling? I have my 1st Initial Counseling from my PEBLO on Monday, I already have my P3 profile, I have the Mandatory MEB brief on Tuesday. Could I send a PM? I'm thinking but im not sure what to even write down other than the obvious issue i have with my back..

sw78

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
Is this meeting the next meeting after having your PEBLO do your initial counseling? I have my 1st Initial Counseling from my PEBLO on Monday, I already have my P3 profile, I have the Mandatory MEB brief on Tuesday. Could I send a PM? I'm thinking but im not sure what to even write down other than the obvious issue i have with my back..
Sorry for the late reply. Of course...you can send a pm

campbellSFC

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
Just an update.

I requested an IMR for another unfit condition. I received a call on 2-3 July saying that since I had a follow-up appointment later in the month (10 July) they were going to deny the IMR. About 09 July I went to see the PEBLO, I non-concurred with the board findings I had 7 days to go back and sign. I went to set an appointment with legal. we set the appointment for 12 July. When I went to the legal appointment my results still hadn't been uploaded so legal suggested I sign it and fight it later. I went and signed on 16 July.

data-matched-content-ui-type="image_stacked" data-matched-content-rows-num="3" data-matched-content-columns-num="1" data-ad-format="autorelaxed">