Fort Drum Timeline

jesusrocker

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
I was lurking over here, but I want to share mine because everybody is anxious to wait for their ratings including me...

I don't remember the exact date... So, I will update when I access to the MEBPEB in the AKO.

Timeline
5 JAN 2019 - Refer to MEB
12 JAN 2019 - P3 Profile
24-28 JAN 2019 - C&P Exams
28 FEB 2019 - NARSUM Review
6 MAR 2019 - My packet sent to Rating and got noticed that I received Unfit, but no Memo!!
24 APR 2019 - VA Rating is done. Waiting for 199.

My MedBoard timeline is sort of faster than others I think.

I was waiting around 50 somedays to get my VA rating, but still, DoD rating hasn't done yet.

I submitted the non-appealing petition document on the VA.gov. Because of that, I think my rating is decided faster than others, but still no clue.

Compare to a lot of us that’s pretty fast, your peb should be coming back with ratings no later than next week. From what I hear they usually want to mirror the unfitting ratings of va. Good luck

Compare to a lot of us that’s pretty fast, your peb should be coming back with ratings no later than next week. From what I hear they usually want to mirror the unfitting ratings of va. Good luck

I hope they just mirror the ratings of va lol.. I wish you will get your rating soon.

wow that was light speed if you don't mind me asking how many claims did you have? How did you find out they were done did ebenefits give any indication.

wow that was light speed if you don't mind me asking how many claims did you have? How did you find out they were done did ebenefits give any indication.

My claim was 11, but my Narsum indicated that I can only submit 8 conditions. I didn't care about it really. So, I just submitted.

Then, as I mentioned in this post, I submitted a non-appear petition which reduced 30 days what they said on the VA.gov website.

In ebenefits, you can see where your process at in the disabilities tab. Mine was sitting on the prepare for decision for 40 days.

Then, it was suddenly changed to a pending decision three days ago and my case was closed after that day.

Does a non-appeal petition mean when you choose on ebenefits that you are not going to provide any further evidence and you are requesting faster decision?

Does a non-appeal petition mean when you choose on ebenefits that you are not going to provide any further evidence and you are requesting faster decision?
I don't know the ebenefits part, but I requested on VA.gov. It is for faster decision. They said it reduces 30 days of timeline.

Can you please tell me where can I find that option?I'm not going to appeal anyways

Can you please tell me where can I find that option?I'm not going to appeal anyways
When you go to your claim in the Va.gov, click the Files tab and there should have a button for that request.

I want to let you know, but my claim doesn't appear anymore.

that button doesn't do anything for you while going through the IDES process however.

that button doesn't do anything for you while going through the IDES process however.
Actually, it worked for me at least. After I pushed the button, I got an unfit notification the next day. And, the status of ebenefits changed into the preparation for decision.

I have been waiting on ratings for 42 days now I think.

did you get the ratings you wanted from the VA?

Actually, it worked for me at least. After I pushed the button, I got an unfit notification the next day. And, the status of ebenefits changed into the preparation for decision.
very well could be coincidence due to the fact that the IDES process works through the VA differently than standard cases.

50 days waiting for ratings is the Army average, and the no-appeal button on VA.gov has no bearing on the speed of getting ratings back. It was a complete coincidence.

I have been waiting on ratings for 42 days now I think.

did you get the ratings you wanted from the VA?
Not yet. I'm still waiting for 199 back. My rating is with PEB to review.

My peblo told me it will take 1 to 2 weeks.

50 days waiting for ratings is the Army average, and the no-appeal button on VA.gov has no bearing on the speed of getting ratings back. It was a complete coincidence.
It might have been coincidence, but still don't know how it is accepted from VA.

very well could be coincidence due to the fact that the IDES process works through the VA differently than standard cases.
Yep, that is my thought but I don't how it works; at least, my rating is done at VA level.