Fort Gordon 2018 Timeline

usarmy68e

PEB Forum Regular Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
Hey everyone,

all the old timelines I saw really weren't fitting or helping me with the process.

TIMELINE:
10/26/2018 - P3 Provisional issued - referred to MEB (1st Signature)
10/26/2018 - Contacted and informed that my Medical Records were being requested by the MEB
11/5/2018 - Contacted OMBUDSMAN requested update on process
11/7/2018 - OMBUDSMAN returned call, contacted IDES.
11/9/2018 - initial counseling PEBLO assignment
11/9/2018 - MSC counseling (VA)
11/13/2018 - CoC letter counseling
- Awaiting C&P

Thank you for sharing an update timeline. Time is on everybody's mind as they are going through the MEB/PEB process.
Mike

Yea it is I’m currently awaiting C&P, to get the process even begun I did reach out to my OMBUDSMAN after reading about that service on this forum, truly one of the best available sources to find information out that you cannot access. It is a lonely process as there is no real help from unit or chain of command as most of them do not have ready information of the process

TIMELINE:
10/26/2018 - Contacted and informed that my Medical Records were being requested by the MEB
11/20/2018 - P3 profile returns both signatures, no longer provisional, valid P3

So as an update, I had been waiting quite some time for my C&P so I reached out and contacted the VA, who then told me they contracted them out to QTC, I contacted QTC and they told me they requested information about one of the claims back to the VA and had not received that correspondence as of (11/14/2018) I contacted my PEBLO after waiting the 14 days and then some just to be safe. PEBLO contacted MSC and asked me more information about the claim. Can definitely say this has made the process drag out a bit longer in this zone than expected/desired however I feel like things should be moving again here shortly.

6 DEC 2018 - eBenefits updates to state it has closed the process on Request 2 (Clarification) - awaiting C&P..

11/20/2018 - P3 profile returns both signatures, no longer provisional, valid P3
12/19/2018 - C&P complete

I'm also Fort Gordon.
I finished my C&P exams 11/28. Nothing since then. Unless you have a simpler case, you might also wait a while for the next step. Especially with holiday leave coming.
Who is your PEBLO? And I presume you also went to QTC here? If so did you feel like... the exam process was just...not really involved lol

Daphne Kidd is my PEBLO. I haven't really had any interaction with her at this point TBH. I'm hoping for a returned call to get an idea of what the wait has been for, how much longer, etc. I was pleased with the exams, but I have also been evaluated for most of the conditions before and have a lot of documentation to provide, so the exam is just a supplement for me.

Ah, well that’s good, I’ve never really done any of this before so it’s all new, it feels like they asked me a couple questions and just went off my medical records

1/28/2019 - Was contacted and told that my C&P Results came last friday, should have NARSUM within next 5 days

11/20/2018 - P3 profile validated (both signatures)
12/19/2018 - C&P Complete
1/29/2019 - NARSUM signed and sent to PEB (MEB found unfit)

Hello usarmy68e,

I have a question for you!

I was referred to MEB on 10 January 19 from my PCM and I am currently awaiting for the second signature.

Should I contact OMBUDSMAN to request an update on the process or just wait?

I am so stressed out because my case hasn't even been initiated and I didn't get any contact from anybody yet.

Any advice will be greatly appreciated!

I understand that feeling, within 10- days of the P3 being initiated they were supposed to contact you, I would contact the OMBUDSMAN, They are located in the ASAP building here near the Medical Company by the hospital

Hello usarmy68e,

I have a question for you!

I was referred to MEB on 10 January 19 from my PCM and I am currently awaiting for the second signature.

Should I contact OMBUDSMAN to request an update on the process or just wait?

I am so stressed out because my case hasn't even been initiated and I didn't get any contact from anybody yet.

Any advice will be greatly appreciated!

I understand that feeling, within 10- days of the P3 being initiated they were supposed to contact you, I would contact the OMBUDSMAN, They are located in the ASAP building here near the Medical Company by the hospital
Thank you for your advice and I will definitely contact the OMBUDSMAN tomorrow!

If you need anything let me know, I would be happy to meet you on the base and go over what I have experienced so far with the system as this site has been the vast contributor to my knowledge of the process.

Thank you for your advice and I will definitely contact the OMBUDSMAN tomorrow!

Met with MEB counsel this morning predicted 10% DOD/ 80% VA

Yo, you have any updates? I'm going through Gordon also and I signed my NARSUM the same day as you.....

Yo, you have any updates? I'm going through Gordon also and I signed my NARSUM the same day as you.....

I am currently waiting on ratings I guess, I am at day 57 of ratings on my IDES dashboard so no updates, my PEBLO said I am currently pending ratings which means we should be close?

So Here is the current process for me at this moment, VA Case moved back to Gathering Evidence due to an issue with one of the claims. I called the VA and ask and the gentleman on the phone was pretty open with me about it as I was friendly with him and (I am glad it is being reviewed because i'd rather not be screwed over by some doctor who looked at me for 15 minutes as opposed to 12 years of service records).

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    51.8 KB · Views: 56
any updates for you as well bud?

Yeah, so had a similiar issue. I couldn't get in touch with anyone that would give me a decent answer about what was going on, so I called the hotline number on the OMBUDSMAN's answering machine and they got it sorted. I'm back to preparing for decision now.