Ft. Gordon OMBUDSMAN?

maderaid

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
Howdy,

Does anyone have an experience with the Ft. Gordon OMBUDSMAN, or a phone number or email for them?

Thanks.

Check your main hospital directory patient advocate is another name for it.

Yes, I have personally been to see the OMBUDSMAN here at Fort Gordon, They are located in the block of buildings near the ASAP buildings behind the Army Dental Laboratory

Where exactly are the ASAP buildings? Are they near Eisenhower Hospital?

Yea, they are located off next to Tanguay Dental clinic

I called the number attached to the ombudsman and it rings and rings then it hangs up. Anybody know of a different number or way to contact him. I need help for my son he keeps having seizures every 3-4 days and the meds that they are giving him aren't working. Is there anybody else I can contact?

I called the number attached to the ombudsman and it rings and rings then it hangs up. Anybody know of a different number or way to contact him. I need help for my son he keeps having seizures every 3-4 days and the meds that they are giving him aren't working. Is there anybody else I can contact?

The ombudsman is in the buildings by MEB legal services. I'm pretty sure it's one woman. She was a bit hard to get a hold of but she's helpful and a hard worker. You try the patient advocate in Eisenhower? Or call Tricare and explain what's happening and ask for a referral to one of the other area offices.