Full MEB requested.

Per the Air Force, you have a 95% chance to be separated and or medically retired at this point.

Did they only refer you for the one condition ?
i hear that stat all of the time, but is there a stat that shows, how many of those are actually Med Retired vs Separated.. and/or what conditions? ... i understand this is a tough question, just curious...

i hear that stat all of the time, but is there a stat that shows, how many of those are actually Med Retired vs Separated.. and/or what conditions? ... i understand this is a tough question, just curious...
yeah i Don’t think they keep the stats. It certainly would be nice for service members though

Per the Air Force, you have a 95% chance to be separated and or medically retired at this point.

Did they only refer you for the one condition ?
That’s not 100% accurate. Just because they refer you for a full med board, the 95% chance of being separated isnt at that point in time, but it’s once you get seen by VA, if they refer you to the Informal Board then that’s where the 95% comes in. I thought the same thing as you until I really read the process.