Founder and Leader
Site Founder
Staff Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Lifetime Supporter
Registered Member
PEB FORUM folks,

Just a further update.

You might notice the "massive changes" to the site layout and format. This is a result of the updates that I have installed (with lots of help of many tech support and hosting folks, with some hiccups along the way).

As far as the appearance of the site, it is crap right now. I know this. It is also likely less "readable" and is a step back from where we were before. The one solid "plus" is the mobile style that is "native" to this upgrade.

I am working on a new style (it will be fairly close to the previous version of this site).

So, you might wonder and question, why upgrade when the site looks worse and is currently "not as good" as it was before the upgrade. The answer is that this new version is much more efficient, secure, and has a "backbone" that will allow for many more and better features moving forward. The problem with the current "appearance" is that the upgrade meant that the previous style that I had integrated into this site no longer is compatible with the new version of the software. This is an appearance issue and I am working on improving it. The reason for the upgrade was to offer a better experience in the long run. There will be a lag, but, in the near future, we will have a higher level of functionality (including better search, more features- potentially a chat client, among other things).

It takes time and effort on my part and the help (with costs) the tech support, hosting, developers and third party developers to maintain and improve the site. Hang in there a while longer and you will see great things!