FY14 TERA & MEB

ATL76

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
Do anyone know if you are going through a med board, would you be allowed to apply for TERA.

No you can't, at least not in the AF which I assume you are. If you go to MYPERS and click the link to the TERA info there is a letter that has the qualifications. I wish you could because I would qualify for concurrent receipt and would also be out at the same time, but since I'm already into the process I can not.

Oh that SUCKS!!!! I am...I need to find that letter. I'm on the site everday! There's no telling how long the med board process is going to take...I want to press that retirement button right now!!!

The problem is that the Matrix's aren't out yet that list the AFSC's. When TERA came out earlier this year I applied as soon as I heard about it because I knew I had a pending MEB, but was denied because all the info hadn't dropped yet. Personally I would wait until the drop the lists which should be sometime really soon.

I heard that the list will be out the end of the month. Then they will open the program from 14 Jan to 26 Mar.