Getting a waiver to re-enlist. Is the army really the easiest for waivers?

AD1212

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
So after getting my re code changed to a re3g and a JFF characterization. I’m thinking about doing the Army instead of going back into the Navy. I hear they’re a much easier branch to get into than the others on a waiver. Is this true?

So after getting my re code changed to a re3g and a JFF characterization. I’m thinking about doing the Army instead of going back into the Navy. I hear they’re a much easier branch to get into than the others on a waiver. Is this true?
Your best path to getting accurate information on that matter is seeking the advice of a recruiter. I suspect that since the Army has the largest military population, it might have more relaxed initial standards. Just a guess...

A lot of it comes down to supply and demand.

Good luck,
Ron

Your best path to getting accurate information on that matter is seeking the advice of a recruiter. I suspect that since the Army has the largest military population, it might have more relaxed initial standards. Just a guess...

A lot of it comes down to supply and demand.

Good luck,
Ron
Yeah I figured. I also wanna know how this covid-19 has affected everything as far as recruiting is concerned. How many people got in over the past 3 months and what’re the quotas like?

The Army frequently fails to meet recruiting goals, which drives more waivers. There promotion pyramid is fairly rigid, so reenlistment ceriter is strict.