Getting results then getting out timeline

So once your given your results if you agree with then how long until you get out? How much of that includes using your leave and 20 days house hunting ect?

So once your given your results if you agree with then how long until you get out? How much of that includes using your leave and 20 days house hunting ect?
In my case (each case will vary) I received my ratings on 1 Aug 19. I signed for that same day.
I received my NLT date on 13 Aug 19.
So as you can see it took like 2 weeks.

You got your date but how far was that date from the ratings... meaning how long after you get your ratings do you have to keep reporting to work before finally you dont have to work any longer

In my case (each case will vary) I received my ratings on 1 Aug 19. I signed for that same day.
I received my NLT date on 13 Aug 19.
So as you can see it took like 2 weeks.
Were you able to take leave?

Were you able to take leave?
As soon as I got my NLT date I put in all my leave forms. I could of took leave immediately. I have 60 days of leave on the books. However, I had to do a left seat/right seat with my replacement. Even though I’m leaving the service, I didn’t want to leave my unit high and dry. So I’m taking my 20 days PTDY, 4 weeks Monday through Friday. I’m going back to clear. Then take my transition leave.