Glaucoma suspect mentioned in C&P

creatureman

Registered Member
Hey guys, what do you think the chances are to get increased rating or new claim. Now 10 years ago at the C&P the optometrist was looking at my pterygiums on my eyes(which and said I was glaucoma suspect and its in the report. I was rated 0 percent for the pterygiums, but cant recall if they 0 rated me for the Glaucoma suspect. I have the awards letter getting mailed to me since i lost it. Well now, 10 years later i have full blown glaucoma. I have some optic nerve damage and only correctable vision in my left eye is only 20/50. Right eye is correctable to 20/20. I will be on eye drops foever. The ophthalmologist also did a field vision and its classic Glaucoma patterns.
Is there any VA form my ophthalmologist needs to fill out? I know i will copies my records. Looking at the eye chart is says 10% min but maybe ger little higher if they take my 20/50 vision loss? I dont know the eye sections is kind hard to understand . But what you guys think is even worth it? I am hoping i was zero rated for the suspect , but probaly not, I mean I didnt claim it, as they found it during the exam. Im 20% rate for back and tinnitus for sure though.

Get with a VSO to help you out with this specific claim.

It say’s one claim open. Gathering, review, decision. Estimated Jan 20-Feb 29.