Got Proceedings! And just got seperation memo!

demonfister

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
Hey guys, they gave 50% for PTSD and put on TDRL. I signed, or concured, and already got my sep memo. About how long do you think until this is all over? They projected my release date for 27SEP10. I have 38 days of leave however! Thanks guys.

Hey congrats..Just curious when did your package get sent to washington..what was the turn around time on it?

If washington state is what you are talking about, It was sent on the 7th of June and I got my ratings and signed them on the 25th of June. Washington DC, now that was quick, my PEBLO faxed my ratings back to the PEB that day, and I got a seperation memo in 6 days. So It went from Fort Bliss, T.X. to Lewis to D.C. and back to Texas in 6 days. LOL!

Wow..well congrats again..I don't know what is taking so long with mine. It was sent on Feb. 24 and is still pending.

demonfister,

Congratulations on the findings. Remember to continue treatment and regularly visit with doc once you are retired, that way you don't need to "adjust fire" too many mils once your re-evaluation comes up - the desired end result of course being PDRL.