Grade Determination

flightline2016

Registered Member
My package was sent up to SECAF on april 18 and I havent heard a thing. A majority of the people i know who are going through this are getting their determinations faster than I am, but I am worried its been 67 days and counting. I am will be placed on TDRL. I haven't appealed anything.

denmom117

PEB Forum Regular Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
Since you haven't appealed anything was this sent to SAFPC after you received your informal board results? Are you being placed on TDRL? Do you want to appeal?

Sorry for the questions just trying to understand your post.

flightline2016

Registered Member
Since you haven't appealed anything was this sent to SAFPC after you received your informal board results? Are you being placed on TDRL? Do you want to appeal?

Sorry for the questions just trying to understand your post.
So here is my
March 23 got my ratings 60 dod/100 va signed for them and was placed on TDRL awaiting my orders
April 1 Lost a rank (SrA to A1C) , was told my peblo officer I had to go through a grade determination
April 18 Package was sent to SECAF i was told it could be 6 to 8 weeks or 3 weeks to 3 months
Jun 26 I havent heard anything and i have been waiting ever since
Someone i knew went through the same thing i did, but it was a separation and they received their orders. IdK how much longer Ill have to wait.

data-matched-content-ui-type="image_stacked" data-matched-content-rows-num="3" data-matched-content-columns-num="1" data-ad-format="autorelaxed">