Hello everyone I am new

WaterLily

Registered Member
Hello fellow veterans, I hope you guys can help me with a question I cannot seem to find the answer to. I got out of the navy after 3 yrs., with a general under honorable conditions discharge in 1993. It says Personality Disorder on my discharge which I do not know why they put that on my dd214 because they gave me a admin seperation, anyways..I lost my GIBill due to unfortunate circumstances, I was not in the right frame of mind to go to school at the time. I was able to get my discharge upgraded to an honorable and was awarded 70% paying at 100% level. It was upgraded in 2003, and I was wondering if I qualify for the post 9/11 GiBill or the Forever GiBill? I would love to go back to school, and can't find anything that would help me understand if I qualify or not. I have a service connceted disability and I served 3 yrs. active duty, if anyone can offern any assistance thank you, and God bless.

data-matched-content-ui-type="image_stacked" data-matched-content-rows-num="3" data-matched-content-columns-num="1" data-ad-format="autorelaxed">