Help, anyone???

Nala2493

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
I just wanted to know what else can I possible provide to receive an unfit for duty?? I've sent pictures of medications, been diagnose and seeing my doctor for over a year now. I've done all I can. But the board seems to think I could have more appointments??

How many times a month to you have migraines so bad that the room spines, you black out and you vomit?

In short how many days are you rendered basically unable to do anything?

How many days of work have you missed? How many ER visits do you have?

Those are the things that need to happen for migraines to be an unfitting condition.

How many times a month to you have migraines so bad that the room spines, you black out and you vomit?

In short how many days are you rendered basically unable to do anything?

How many days of work have you missed? How many ER visits do you have?

Those are the things that need to happen for migraines to be an unfitting condition.
I get them every other day but my doctor stated prostrating twice a month. Been to the ER several times, I've done a year worth of medications and Botox. I appealed it, I'm just waiting for a response I'm hoping they give me an approval for my appeal. My job wrote a letter stating I miss too much work because of my migraines. I chopped my damn hair off cuz I thought it was the tight bun, but that wasn't it. I miss 15-20 hours a week of work as well.

Sounds like you are set up very well for an appeal.

You have medical facts, work facts, and lay evidence (that being your opinion of your symptoms)

Sounds like you are set up very well for an appeal.

You have medical facts, work facts, and lay evidence (that being your opinion of your symptoms)
I really hope so! I heard they've been denying people's appeals if they first found them fit. I just hope someone actually reacts my packet thoroughly. Thank you for the tips and advice!