Help with EBennies

Hopped on today to check my claims status(sent in dd214) shows initial review complete. and the official status is "Review of Evidence"
But, what I am wondering about is now I have 2 claims under the historical part.
start date: 01-15-2015 closed date: 02-11-2015. Nothing under what type of claim...it does states it is possible to appeal and gives a link on how to.
second one is exactly the same but with a different set of dates..no type..anything.

could this be that they are starting to get my paperwork ready to be finalized? My proposed is 100/P&T with the VA.

any insight would be helpful!

It most likely means they have determined the ratings to send back to the PEB. That will close a claim. The new claim is actually the same claim, but they cannot finalize ratings until you receive your DD-214. Therefore, it is still the same claim, but the ratings are done, it will show requested separation documents in the second claim. One of the things you will do as your last step with the PEB process is upload your DD214 to the VA to start them finalizing the ratings. It can still take a few months. Best of luck. bob

Help! Trying to get on ebenefits but keeps giving me error code. Is there some sort of download that I need to have on my MAC to access ebenefits? I can access AKO and Mypay no problem.

Turtlebox,

There isn't any type of download you need for the mac as I go on ebenefits all the time from my mac.