Help!

Russ35057

PEB Forum Regular Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
Well I elevated this and almost had actions taken against me if not for the wing command chief telling my superintendent that would not be a good idea and could be considered reprisal. Medical is pushing for an unfit and now I have 2 referral EPR's to back up my side of the story.... the BS continues. didn't make any friends by this but it's the right thing to do even if it is unpopular. @Jason Perry please look at my stuff and see if I gone wrong in this? my direct unit is like "we are trying to help you and you are the one causing us problems."

Updates: 1. Still nothing from Wounded Warrior. 2. Provided my case to Congressman Brooks's office here in Alabama for looking in to the issues in this situation. 3. My unit keeps asking more documents for the profile renewal.... I've given them all I have and still not enough! 4. Finally saw A VA podiatrist and he stated I should be able to run, and took a look at my feet and found out the Foot fusion that was done 3 years ago on the left foot didn't take, and they will not do the plate and screws method since I have a history of non unions... so I have one fused and one they wont treat.... um there goes most of the physical requirements.... end Rant.

Updates for anyone watching my Train wreck...
1.Last 422 Expired 30 Jun 19 and "Waiver"
2. 20 Aug 19 - Medical POC stated writing up package for NGB
3. 21 Aug 19 - I received a statement of selection (non-duty DES)and I elected Desire Entry in to DES (I'm already SC with the VA at 90%) this is supposedly for fitness only.... ( guess I was supposed to also have this in 2017 and 2018 for the last 2 attempts where I was found fit. I honestly don't ever remember seeing this.) I have signed and submitted back.

New Update:
New AF 469 Generated - 23 Aug 19
Commander is doing a new impact statement..... lets see how this goes.
New Medical, and Mental NARSUM's being completed. Conditions have worsened...

Hey Guardguy; out of curiosity, did you settle on your ratings - DOD 30%, VA 90%? The last conversation we had was that you were going to appeal for increase with Mr. Perry.
I wouldn't say we "settled". More like the VA denied my claim without a rebuttal of what I even said in my appeal. Since I waived my FPEB, I have no other options but to just wait for my retirement order.

I didn't even have to sign anything. The PEBLO was like...sucks to suck. Here's the paperwork from the VA saying they don't even know what's going on. Best of luck in retirement.

I will file a BCMR when I officially retire, but in the mean time, I am going to enjoy the holidays and getting back to my civilian employer.

I was angry at first, but it it what it is. I have a great family and my health is manageable. No more drill weekends