How long did it take you?

That was quick! Got found unfit back on June 22nd VA finished ratings on the 29th still waiting for army and my 199.. hopefully soon!

Wow, that was fast!!! Waiting on my DA 199 to be corrected still. Hopefully I get the new DA 199 soon.

Got my 199!!
10/50%!!!!!
Welcome to the PEB Forum! :)

Indeed, congratulations on the receipt of your IPEB findings! :D Take care and enjoy! :cool:

Thus, I quite often comment that "possessing well-informed knowledge is truly a powerful equalizer!"

Best Wishes!

Not me, I've been waiting for 34 days now for my da199.. my peblo said "your not the only person in the army going through this" I was pissed to say the least

Not me, I've been waiting for 34 days now for my da199.. my peblo said "your not the only person in the army going through this" I was pissed to say the least

Was it Williams? If it is, I've been having issues with him as well...

no its not Williams, I'm on Ft Meade, MD.. I don't mind the waiting (to a certain degree) they always say everything is backlogged as if that is a justifiable answer, which I don't really understand how that is acceptable by big Army or the VA.. they are not recreating the wheel here ..

but what frustrates me the most is the lack of support/care that some of these PEBLO's have.... it blows my mind.. which then makes the waiting that much harder.. its hard for me to hold back what I really want to say to her.. but I know that it would only be used against me lol

Currently in the MEB process, took about a month from va initially rating to signing 199. This is from Hawaii btw.

Transitions call med 3 days later but I missed the call while at work. So hopefully. They have good news.
OMG I am so jealous I have been waiting to hit the transition list for a month! BTW I am in HI too

What day do you leave island? I heard transportation will be slowed down by next month hopefully lol
Sorry for the late reply, been busy getting everything done as quickly as possible. I started clearing and final out the August 28 and fly on the 30th. It's been a whirlwind of excitement, frustration, and confusion, but its almost over!

Sorry for the late reply, been busy getting everything done as quickly as possible. I started clearing and final out the August 28 and fly on the 30th. It's been a whirlwind of excitement, frustration, and confusion, but its almost over!
Hey when did you sign your 199? I'm praying I get out that quickly too lol. Best of luck to you!

Hey when did you sign your 199? I'm praying I get out that quickly too lol. Best of luck to you!
I hope you signed your DA199 by now, but I wanted to answer you just in case, I signed it on July 31 or Aug 1st if I remember correctly. Just an FYI, DFAS will hold your final check for auditing in case you owe any debts.

I just signed it on 13sept, not really sure what to expect as far as time line goes now.

PDA just sent my packet back to PEB fro reconsideration... WTF!
Is that what you’ve been told by your PEBLO or what it says on your dashboard?

Started 4 April
Got orders 4 October
Leave starts 27 October
Retirement date is 21 December
Duty station is Fort Irwin, Ca.
100% DoD, 100% VA