How much longer

91B

PEB Forum Regular Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
I received my unfit memo the ninth of this month. I am stationed in fort hood texas. Waiting on ratings. My question is about how much longer do i have till I'm out. I started my meb on August 9 2018. Can anyone shine some light on my case? Or give me a rough estimate in their experience.

Hey there,

I just got orders to the WTU at Fort Hood. I am stationed remotely in Dallas currently. I had already initiated the MEB though so they are just moving me down there I guess so I get off my current units books and they can fill the foxholes.

I was sent to MEB September August 24, 2018
I completed all my VA C&P Exams as of October 10th. I am doing the IDES system.
My PEBLO and VA Rep and ebenefits all show estimated time of completion of case March 2018.

That is of course if I agree with the initial VA percentage and move on to PEB for DOD rating. If you don't agree then that can be extended since you will have to get legal involved.

Sorry I don't have any hard dates or timeline but that is their rough guess in my case.

I have already been fully diagnosed and treated over the past 2 years so not sure what the WTU is going to do with me but it shouldn't impact the timeline I wouldn't think. Unless they find new things you have to add to your VA claim.

Let me know how yours goes moving forward and I will do the same.

Good luck,

SFC Schultz

Reactions: 91B
Hey there,

I just got orders to the WTU at Fort Hood. I am stationed remotely in Dallas currently. I had already initiated the MEB though so they are just moving me down there I guess so I get off my current units books and they can fill the foxholes.

I was sent to MEB September August 24, 2018
I completed all my VA C&P Exams as of October 10th. I am doing the IDES system.
My PEBLO and VA Rep and ebenefits all show estimated time of completion of case March 2018.

That is of course if I agree with the initial VA percentage and move on to PEB for DOD rating. If you don't agree then that can be extended since you will have to get legal involved.

Sorry I don't have any hard dates or timeline but that is their rough guess in my case.

I have already been fully diagnosed and treated over the past 2 years so not sure what the WTU is going to do with me but it shouldn't impact the timeline I wouldn't think. Unless they find new things you have to add to your VA claim.

Let me know how yours goes moving forward and I will do the same.

Good luck,

SFC Schultz
The. I sure will. And thanks for the help. I hope all goes well for you. Im hoping to be out before Christmas.