How to fight a MEB/PEB

SO basically I was referred to a MAR2 but do to my limitation HRC was unable to find a MOS that is a Gold/Moderate MOS that is within my limitations so they referred me to a MEB. I took my physical fit for duty exam and was found fit but that was 2 months after surgery. I have been trying to take another physical fit for duty exam but everyone keeps giving me the run around and I am getting no where. I am recovering well and know that I can decrease some of the limitations that are on my profile and that would qualify me for more MOS. I am trying to remain on active duty but I am getting no assistance of how to go about it. If I have to go to the PEB I am prepared to do a FPEB. I currently have my information being sent to the PEB but I'm not sure how long that is going to take . I need assistance please!!

Not all MEB's result in separation. Some result in return to duty.

Get a strong supportive commanders letter (NMA), do good on PT test, have strong ratings.

Hello Sir,
I have letters from my PCM, commander and my LTC supporting my reclassification and remaining on active duty. I am currently trying to find a way to get another fit fir duty exam to remove some limitations that is the main reason why HRC couldn’t find a SMOS for me. My lifting limits are 40lbs but that was 3 months after surgery but now having more time to recover I know my lifting limits can increase. I have been given advice but always ends at a dead end of the fit for duty exam. I feel this might stop me from being found fit because most MOS require you to life at least 80lbs.