husbands doctor lieing in record MEB

truth&lies

Registered Member
Hello everyone, my husband is currently going through this MEB process he has already done his C&P and PEB has informed him that they are waiting for his ratings to come back before his DOC does his narsum.

First question his BH person that he talks to on a weekly basis has been writing stupid things in his records that he has not been saying at all basically saying things like SM reports he does not want to be in the military anymore...and SM reports the military is holding up his life...

He recently went through some pretty traumatic things as a member of the military and with that ended up in the inpatient BH and then going to an intensive outpatient BH but did not complete because of his very bad trust with others and talking in front of people.
Long story short the provider for BH is putting stupid little things like that in my husbands records about him wanting to be out but I always make my husband record everything when talking to someone so I can know what is going on and in not one of his sessions has my husband said anything like this. Should we report him? Will these little notes mess with my husbands Narsum? and I just feel its awful what these people will do to a person for no reason

For one recording these sessions is typically not allowed without the consent of the doctor, two I would actually just confront the doctor over the notes print it out highlight it and ask when that statement was ever made or tell them you want it amended or clarified most of the time they will fix it but sometimes they won't or become defiant then file a complaint and change providers but until then give them the opportunity to address it.

For one recording these sessions is typically not allowed without the consent of the doctor, two I would actually just confront the doctor over the notes print it out highlight it and ask when that statement was ever made or tell them you want it amended or clarified most of the time they will fix it but sometimes they won't or become defiant then file a complaint and change providers but until then give them the opportunity to address it.

Thanks,

Do you think if he doesn't say anything and just gets a new doc will this affect his narsum if it says stuff like this from doc

There are lots of legal questions about recording conversation secretly. The law varies by state. In some states you only have to have one party consent, while other states require all parties to consent. In addition some military bases are under exclusive federal jurisdiction, others are under state jurisdiction and some installation are mixed. Before I used those recording; I'd make sure I didn't do anything illegal.

Consult a lawyer for legal advice regarding the facts of your case.